Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lilpigg Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
ok this should be a really stupid question because i can't find anyone asking such question on the internet

but, how exactly do you use debuff potions? i tried double clicking on it but my character just consume that toxic potion, i'm convinced that it's not the way it work, right? is there anyway to apply it to enemies?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I think it's bugged right now.

X
apprentice
apprentice
X
Well you either use the potion and put it on food.
Like Ag mushroom + cheese wheel.

Or you use it with an arrowhead.
Or you put it in an empty grenade.

Last edited by xxswatelitexx; 16/11/15 11:49 AM.
veteran
veteran
I thought it doesn't work on arrowheads anymore. And I think I did try on grenades too and got nothing.

journeyman
journeyman
The debuff potions are now totally useless. In original DOS you could combine them with arrowheads to make debuffing arrows. Whether this is a bug or intentional is unknown at this time. Don't bother with them.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I recall the inability to combine debuff potions with arrowheads was a bug on one of the older build versions of DOS (my memory on this could be wrong though), one of the many that has apparently resurfaced in EE. I assume it will be fixed in a future patch.

G
addict
addict
G
I am quite curious why Larian staff is so inactive on the forum or gives no info about fixing hordes of bugs and unbalances.

Recently I have watched a video with Sven, hi is askink two QA guys about bugs in EE - They said to camera : "We cant find any new bugs. "

So it seem to me that all those things, we are writing, are already known.

Last edited by gGeo; 22/11/15 04:36 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Someone on the steam forum posted that you need the recipe from String Enthusiast II before you can make arrowheads with debuff potions. I'm running two parties but have yet to pick up any of the String volumes.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard