Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
stranger
stranger
D
N/M, Pm'ed

Last edited by Dr.Paranoid!; 23/08/16 06:33 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Still didn't get my Kickstarter Backer badge, my email in the Vault is definitely correct.

Support
Support

The 'II' icon is the D:OS 2 Kickstarter forum badge.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I have weird problem I get link from the website to second email but my main uverse email is not receiving any links from you all I get replys just not the link to verify that I have link kickstarter

Support
Support

Please email kickstarter@larian.com, from your Kickstarter email address, with that description and the details of your pledge.

M
stranger
stranger
M
If i didn't do the kickstarter is it still possible to get alpha access now? i dont see a pre order or anything through steam. Or am i not going to be able to get access now because i missed the kickstarter?

Support
Support

Early Access will be available from Steam on the 15th (and should be available some time later from GOG with their corresponding Games In Development program).

stranger
stranger
This isn't exactly KS related, but I figured I'd ask you here. So I backed DOS II through the RpgWatch.com fundraiser at a certain level. I also just gave another 5$ on the KS to be able to see the updates and what not.

My Larian Vault account is already linked to my KS donation...and the email provided to Larian by the watch is the same I use on the vault and KS already.

Will I be able to receive whatever my donations on RpgWatch grant me access to on my Vault account despite it already being linked to the KS 5$ Or do I need to make a new one that isn't tied to my KS donation with a new email adress and have the watch forward that email to you guys?

Support
Support

The Vault was not designed to be able to handle multiple pledges from a single account. However, the person dealing with this did contact RPG Watch for clarification of the list given, and got a reply yesterday (or the day before), so if you don't get a message about that, it may be easier to manually add the rewards to the current accounts, or change the tier, than get people to create separate accounts (especially when the Kickstarter pledge is just the Thank the Seven tier).

stranger
stranger
Thanks for the prompt reply Raze!

B
stranger
stranger
B
I've been trying to get the email for days now, the email didn't get sent to the spam folder. I'm at a loss...

Support
Support

I forwarded your support email to the person handling Kickstarter issues on Sunday, so hopefully that will be dealt with soon.

X
stranger
stranger
X
the account that created this threat is set as unregistered, and thus I'm unable to whisper him.

Anyway I've got the same issue where I'm trying to register my account on larian vault with my Kickstarter account, but it says the email aren't one used in KS despite being a supporter.

Support
Support

Your Kickstarter email address is already linked to a Vault account, using a different address (see a reply to your support email), so it looks like you already set this up a while ago, and forgot about it. If you log in to the Vault with that address, you will have access to your Kickstarter tier details.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I am having issues linking my kickstarter account with my larian vault account due to the fact that I had to update my email address on kickstarter with a different email address than the one I used to submit my pledge. The old email works when I enter it in to be linked but I have no way of accessing this old email and when I put in the new email, larian vault says that the email doesn't exist. Is there anyway for me to link my larian vault account with my kickstarter account using the updated email?

J
stranger
stranger
J
Sorry to bother you I finally got my account and Kickstarter to link I go to your choices and input and get this :
Thank you

Not accepting input or no input required.
I bought the 50 dollar tier for 2 games am I doing something wrong

Support
Support

LoneBadger;
Email support@larian.com from your new Kickstarter address, forwarding your Kickstarter email receipt (about Sept 30th 2015, titled 'Your pledge to Divinity: Original Sin 2 has been collected!).

Joman;
After logging in to the Vault and clicking on D:OS 2 Kickstarter, under 'Your Choices & Input', scroll down to the game listings and click on the OK button to request a Steam key (currently that is the only option; GOG keys will be added later).

J
stranger
stranger
J
this is all I get

Thank you

Not accepting input or no input required.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Raze,

I no longer have access to the old email address where the the receipt email would be since it's a college account and I am no longer attending that college, but I do have the project update email detailing how to obtain my access key. It says on kickstarter that I've backed the game with the Late Bird Discount Tier, is there anyway I can obtain a copy of the receipt or would the project update email be sufficient? Thanks for your help!

Support
Support

Email with screenshots of the pledge on Kickstarter (from the Backed Projects page, or the 'View pledge' button on the D:OS 2 page), showing the tier, pledge amount, method of payment and backer number.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard