Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 57 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 56 57
L
stranger
stranger
L
There seems to be a bug in the Hall of Darkness. When trading ability points for attribute points with Moloch, which should be a 1:1 trade according to his dialogue, I actually lose 3 ability points to gain a single attribute point.

I tried again when I only had one ability point available, and this was Moloch's response:

"I'd like to help you, my friend, but unless you've got a mark of Ability to spare, no deal can be struck."

Last edited by LowSlash; 15/11/15 07:17 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
No idea if these have been reported or if their even bugs, but in combat...

Playing on PS4, by the way.

1) When targeting enemies out a ways, I seem to have to pan back toward my character before I can target them at a distance.

2) The Invalid Target just tooltip/message just appears to be delayed or just glitchy. I basically have to ignore it and click as I intend.

3) And this is really iffy (because I've been tired) but it seems that sometimes when characters attempt to throw barrels out of their inventory the choice to "throw" is forgotten and my character just ends up moving into slaughter range (since the barrel didn't happen >__>).

These things aside, I'm really enjoying playing on my PS4 (as opposed to the PC). The menu interactions are pretty nifty. (I just wish I could click 'O' to cancel instead of navigating to "I'll take my leave.". >.>)

veteran
veteran
I met Loik in the imaculate trail. When talking to him, I did trading with him and sold him all the items I found in this dungeon. When I killed him a minute later he dropped all the things I sold him plus a few other things. This way I earned several thousend gold.
I think people drop everything you sold them because you could have sold them a quest item. The solution should be that quest items (and keys!) cannot be sold, but they will disappear from your inventory after they have been used.

I did the quest for (Brandon?, the one who wants tenebrium) before the trail, so I did not get the rot and the whole sense of the trail is gone.
In the same dungeon in the room with Loik the chicken was running around so I talked to it and refused to kill it before Loik asked me to sacrifice it. I assume a sect leader would store animals in a cage so they cannot run away. Or maybe the true trail is to catch a chicken.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Killertofu
Same problem here. My main Knight character is hostile with some NPCs he has never met or done anything to. I believe it all started after I killed the undead merchant on the beach before the orc graveyard. My Knight initiated that fight.

Can't remember the names but, the NPCs that have been hostile so far are: the body guard of the merchant on the second floor of the Cyseal Inn, headless Nick(just his body), the three sailors that were sent to fight the robot in the cave, the female prostitute(?) in Silverglenn, the people in the church in Silverglenn(too many to figure out who exactly), the pig in the cave under the white witches house, and the girl at the end of the cave that's near death.

There could've been more, but that's all I remember and that's as far as I've gotten.

Edit: Playing PC Version

So, I've played a little more and found out that the white witch and the henchman recruiter are also hostile towards my Knight. I can't go to the End of Time without starting a fight with everyone.

Still not game breaking yet, but it's really annoying having to sneak or leave the character behind in order to talk to the hostile npcs. With that said, I have decided to stop playing until this issue is fixed.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Ok, this incredibly epic design flaw still persists - archers can't fire over railroad tracks.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/01bXLVq.jpg?1[/img]

Also, when I leave the Luculla Mines, I'm told I've blown them up. I did no such thing. What's up with that?

EDIT: Another bug left over from the original: When I rescue the Wishing Well, and ask him to end the snow storm, nothing happens.

Last edited by Adrian Pedersen; 16/11/15 12:47 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Sylverphyre
Bug on Steam version... Screen is near black except for top right for actual game, but menu screens and UI still fullscreen.

[Linked Image]

Have done the graphics settings fix, reinstalled the game, nothing works. Anyone know of a fix?

I have exactly the same problem. Any idea how to fix it?

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hello,

I'll admit that there's a chance this is a result of my own stupidity... but after dealing with King Boreas for the first time nothing happened - I picked up the elemental staff and it triggered no dialogue or anything - no indication of what to do next. After wandering around for ages I ended up reading a walkthrough which told me what to do, but it also told me there should have been an exchange (I assume between my two main characters?) after taking the staff.

I just thought I'd mention it, as it's the first bug I've found that's left me hanging without any idea of how to progress.

I'm really, really enjoying your game, thanks!

(This is a GOG galaxy version, by the way)

Last edited by Thomuel; 16/11/15 06:05 PM. Reason: clarity
veteran
veteran
- There is a problem with a mine in the mine. In the Luculla mines I sneaked my way to the portal behind the bridge. (How is this called in english, waypoint?). From there a char sneaked through a mine field and convinced the first group of imaculates to stay peaceful. The explosive mine that is closest to their camp belongs to them (It is red, when I interact with it they consider this stealing and they attack.) When I disarm or attack this mine they become hostile. But when I attack another mine the whole mine field explodes. The red mine is in this explosion, but it does not explode by the fire. The cultists remain friendly.
Please make this mine as the others or remove it. It feels inconsistent when all mines but one are triggered by the explosion.

- When there are lots of options as answers in a dialogue you have to scroll down to see them all. When I play this is not possible with the mouse wheel or the arrows on the side of the dialogue box. I have to grab the diamond with the mouse cursor and pull it down to see the lower options. This is annoying. Sometimes the text jumps back to the start when I pull the diamond down so I must click through several answers to remove them before I can quit talking when the lowest option becomes visible.

Last edited by Madscientist; 16/11/15 09:03 PM.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Major bug: All three chests in the Armory at The End Of Time contain exactly the same items.

veteran
veteran
I found the key to Maradinos library and opened the gate. His companions lay on the ground and I could attack them. After defeating them I opened the secret door with the book. When I took the blood stone Maradinos ghost appeared and he revieved one of his allies. I beat them (Maradino could not revieve another because I CC him). After the battle, the library door is closed and I need to travel to another waypoint to leave.

note1: I burned the oil on the ground before walking in. This did not start combat. Not sure if this is important.

note2: In the original game (I did not have the last patch) there was a similar error. But when the last minion died (before I go to the secret room and Maradino shows up) combat did not end and I had to reload.

suggestion: His minions should not be there before Maradinos ghost shows himself. This is supposed to be an ambush after all. It feel strange when enemies lieing on the ground, doing nothing but waiting to be attacked.

EDIT: After I left via rift travel, I looked into my questlog. Now I have the open quest that I found a bloodstone. If anything, finding the stone should have finished the quest.

Last edited by Madscientist; 17/11/15 06:29 PM.

apprentice
apprentice
I have reported a few in Technical Issues forum but, here goes..

-Blind status only seems to affact normal melee/bow attacks.. Not abilities, spels, wands, scrolls, grenades, or specialty arrows
-Upgrading multiple swords at once results in only 1 being sharpened, even though the slider allows for choosing of multiples
-Taunt does not do anything, to any enemy.. I used it from lvl 4 or 5, to now almost lvl 9, and none of the enemies from the Lighthouse, Black Cove, Evelyns Secret Lair, and now onto the Fire land in Cyseal have been forced to attack my tank. Melee, archer, spell caster, summon, or ward.. None..
-The camera seems FAR closer at times, than it ever was in the Original version. When moving uphill, its even more clear how small the view is.. I didnt have to pan the camera to see a decent overall view of combat previously, now i do.. Alot..
-Like in the original, rnadom items disappear from inventory.. No, im not misplacing them, or vendoring them.. They are gone.. I notice this the most with crafting mats.. I think arrows is what led to this realization in the original.. But again this morning, i had some of the rarer mats, and i knew i had them, but they were no longer in the satchel when i went to make them..
-Crates/Containers starting scrolled far down, so as to appear empty at 1st glance.. There also no longer seems to be an icon to "Loot All" on the top of the containers.. This used to be the way i knew if something was in it, in a glance.. Its simply no longer there..Now i open everything, and hit spacebar, and try to read the action log to know what i got.. Which adds to more unnecessary inventory management.
-Only a few times, when using the Pyramids to teleport, i would have 3/4 of my team endup at the correct location, and 1 of them would be in another place entirely.. Its almost as though they are traveling in a straight line from the starting point, and 1 of them gets placed in the room just before the end point.. Like the party is being placed right at the edge of where the map allows, and one of them was cut off, and instead is placed in the room next to it.. I dont know how else to explain, but i took a screenshot of it the last time it happened.. Also created a thread fo rthis in Tech issues..

-This one isnt so much a bug, as a QoL issue.. Applying an attack, or spell to an enemy, while they are swaying left to right.. Some, are not an issue, but other, like the legless zombies are damn near impossible to find a spot to click .. Even zoomed in, and from a straight down view(B by default)Cant count how many times ive perfectly lined up the shot, only for the enemy to turn just as i mouse click, causing my charcter to walk right up next to him, instead of chucking a fireball from safe range.. Infuriating!

I got my kids yelling in my ear, so i cant think anymore right now.. Will add, if i think of anything else. Awesome game though.. And thank you for the Enhanced Edition.. I wish more companies were like Larian Studio's, or CD Projekt Red!

U
stranger
stranger
U
why does this game crash and freeze so much? everytime i try to save the game crashes on ps4. definitely my last game from larian

U
stranger
stranger
U
I got through the source temple. I went back to homestead to start the final batlle and guess what. The game tries to autosave and it crashes again. I dont play online. Since when do games thats on a disc have this much trouble? I payed my money so i will finish this crap then imma rub it on the sidewalk. I wont even sell it back to gamestop. I'd rather keep this crap out of circulation. The freezing and crashings SUCKS. I'll say again I'll never buy any game that these people are associated with.

veteran
veteran
The quest with Frederick and the imp seems to be bugged. When I talk to the imp, he says nothing but "I should not have done it". I made the potion of the fearless imp, but I could not give it to him. He always said the same thing.

- I talked to Frederick and healed him. Before healing him I opened the trading windows and saw what he owns. I followed him to the imp and while they were talking I attacked him. He dropped the things I saw in his inventory and they were already identified. I could not interact with the imp anymore. The quest was stil open in the questlog.

- I loaded, talked to Frederic again and healed him without trading with him. I followed him to the imp. He killed him and then he attacked us. When killing him he dropped unidentified items. This was the only way to finish the quest without bugs.

- When Frederick walks to the imp, he is slowed all the time, even after he leaves the windy area.

- In the original game, Frederick attacked me when I heal him with the stone. I convinced the imp to go to his master, and we the im saw that Frederick is dead, he left and the quest was finished.

Last edited by Madscientist; 18/11/15 05:19 PM.

C
CK1 Offline
apprentice
apprentice
C
Somehow all of my knockdown, silver, frost arrows are missing from Baidor. I haven't used any knockdown arrows in a while but I noticed they were missing from my hotbar during combat and subsequently from my inventory. Oddly enough the stun arrows are still around.

Sounds like user error. Maybe it is, but the thing is, I don't move my arrows away from Baidor to anyone else. I only craft more knockdown arrows and give them to baidor. I used to have at least 38-40, now I have 0. I also had stock piled ice arrows and silver arrows... only to find out I have none left.

I'd love to give you a saved game to track them down again, but sadly I am playing Honor mode. I am level 16 and notice they were missing by the time I am at hunter's edge. Playing on the PC. Haven't had any weird technical issues either.

I'm wondering if any of the new auto-sort / collecting code has anything to do with this.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I have graphics issues in Luculla Forrest. Around the cabin of the White Witch the screen is black where the magical barrier is supposed to show. Everything is fine after deactivating the barrier. I did not have this issue in the non-enhanced version of Original Sin.

AMD HD5850 with newest available driver for that card (Catalyst 15.7), Windows 7 64-bit

Last edited by PiJaei; 18/11/15 09:24 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
People have repeatedly reported items vanishing from their inventory, and now it's happened to me as well. Five sinew just vaporized, after I bought one from Charla on the Cyseal beach.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi. I try to reset all my ability, talents, etc points with the help of Moloch, but all my skills disapeared once I do so.

I try to put my points back, but I cannot even select find the skills again...

Is that a bug or I'm doing something wrong? (I've already restarted the game and reloaded in case you would ask).

Thanks

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Is Blind going to get fixed any time soon or at all?

[No spoilers]

After deciding whether or not to free the two souls from the Small Bone Totem in that girl's basement, the journal entry claims that you didn't free them no matter which choice you make.

Page 16 of 57 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard