Next Thread
Print Thread
#576107 23/11/15 09:03 PM
C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
When I use my teleporter pyramid, I do not go to the other one anymore. The blue one has disappeared (I just walked to where I left it...) Anyone knows how to return it? :(

Last edited by Cleminemi; 23/11/15 09:03 PM.
Did you try traveling to The End of Time?

Last edited by CharityDiary; 23/11/15 09:04 PM.
old hand
old hand
You know what your mamma said your whole childhood life... And then this happens.

If you can't teleport to it.... I reckon a bug.

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
No, I was in Evelyn's cave... Am happy btw, because I found the pyramid in the other main character's bag, but I know for sure I didn't put it there - so some kind of bug. Or is it a feature?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Cleminemi
No, I was in Evelyn's cave... Am happy btw, because I found the pyramid in the other main character's bag, but I know for sure I didn't put it there - so some kind of bug. Or is it a feature?

Well that explains it, you were teleporting to the same exact location. I have that happen all the time, no one believes me.

journeyman
journeyman
The game does not allow you to lose a pyramid. If you change maps, e.g. go from Black Cove to Cyseal, and leave a pyramid behind the game will place it in the inventory of one of the main characters automatically. So if you try to teleport to where you think you left it you ended up going nowhere because one of your two main characters has the other pyramid. Only if you left it somewhere on the same map, e.g. Cyseal market, and are at the harbor will you teleport to where you left it.

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Ah, that's it then. I went into the black cove... thanks all!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard