Print Thread
#576339 28/11/15 09:19 PM
A
Alkeez Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I just loaded my game and now my lead character has been moved to the left and Madora is now on top. It wasnt like this when i saved, can it be changed back? (i tried loading)

I also see that some topics say that the character on the right will be the lead character, but my now Jahan is on the right. My characters are on the bottom and on the left. Can anyone confirm this. I know who i want to be the leader, im not far into the game and i can restart without hassle if this needs to be changed from the start

A
Alkeez Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
As in: If i want my lead characters to be where they were from the start (top and right), can that be done? Lock them in that position or something? (I dont care about the others :P i can just use a bit more time when selecting them)

Edit: I continued playing a little and saved and reloaded. Now my two chars are on the top and the bottom. Is it random where they are when loading after playing a while?

C
stranger
stranger
C
I posted this same answer on your GFAQs topic:

I exit out of the entire game via the One's UI. Then when I load back up, it's corrected. Only reloading the save doesn't always seem to fix it.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard