Print Thread
Page 19 of 57 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 56 57
S
stranger
stranger
S
Bug / experience exploit during Maradino's Ghost encounter
Confirmed with EE 2.0.100.40
Player can farm Maradino's ghostly minions for infinite experience : Maradino's ghost keeps sumonning them as they are slained, and player keeps getting experience slaying them.

I've noticed this having killed their zombiefied alter-egos (moving furniture around to wake them) before 'summoning' Maradino's Ghost (i.e. getting the bloodstone). This may or may not be a required step for repeatability.

--- Got a full free level grin - I'm so ashamed :'-( ---

S
stranger
stranger
S
(Not a Bug - too bad):
I had found a clever way to get rid of the Death Knights in the goblin mine, hoping to explore freely:
I engaged them in combat (luring them with an archer) and chain-teleported them (with two mages) to the prison.
Done.
Except breaking off combat (by fleeing or moving away) instantly restore them to their normal position.

I was very disappointed with Larian there. 4th wall & world-sim breaking.
:-((

D
stranger
stranger
D
Just Bought the game yesterday on steam.
Installed and it doesnt start. The larian studio logo comes up then i get a not responding error. :sad:
Really wanted to play this game.

System config :
GPU : GTX 980
CPU : i7-4970k
RAM : 16 gigs

Stuff ive tried
Run as admin
Reinstall game
Used the default lsx provided
UPdated nVidia Drivers : v359.00

---------------------------------------------------
Logs from event viewer
Faulting application name: EoCApp.exe, version: 2.0.100.40, time stamp: 0x5641d9da
Faulting module name: EoCApp.exe, version: 2.0.100.40, time stamp: 0x5641d9da
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000007956dd
Faulting process id: 0xddc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d12b11ebd6af8b
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\Shipping\EoCApp.exe
Faulting module path: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\Shipping\EoCApp.exe
Report Id: 2b7fd836-9705-11e5-83ec-382c4ab7ec6d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Fault bucket 120363739071, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: EoCApp.exe
P2: 2.0.100.40
P3: 5641d9da
P4: EoCApp.exe
P5: 2.0.100.40
P6: 5641d9da
P7: c0000005
P8: 00000000007956dd
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\DeltaManiac\AppData\Local\Temp\WER7D92.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_EoCApp.exe_476539eeb563e9b58353f565b8e84686517751d2_1a3a3038_0a052878

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 2b7fd836-9705-11e5-83ec-382c4ab7ec6d
Report Status: 0
Hashed bucket: 34bae71a039a27e1e003f5226c6fa238
-------------------------------

Logs and Report.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1rftn9sexvmy5e9/AADo86IkAPvVSUFDvZwzRV3-a?dl=0

A
stranger
stranger
A
PS4

Elemental ressitance doesn't work as it should be. My gear says +126 but the stats say 100%. If I remove all my cloth is says the correct number but soon its back to 100%.

[Linked Image]

V
stranger
stranger
V
PS4

Always gets the same recipe book. I start the game again, and different classes. It did not help.

The book is called "The String Enthusiast". The first volume.

Maybe the probability of finding it too high in the console version?

Does anyone have such a problem? How to fix it? Wait for the patch?

Please, help.

I use an online translator.

P
stranger
stranger
P
After enemy uses ram charge and gets stunned while doing so, his body go to his target. When you attack him in melee, he stays near his target, but when you attack him with ranged attacks, all projectiles flyes to the point, where he got stunned, while still standing near me. (PC)

Last edited by polZerg; 01/12/15 08:09 PM. Reason: forgot to write platform
J
stranger
stranger
J
Hi, I've been playing the game for a a while since it launched on the ps4, and now I cannot save my game anymore, I get an error code 523, 524, 525. please help =(

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
It seems I cannot make a winterblast skillbook from a winterblast scroll, is this intentional?

N
stranger
stranger
N
Found two bugs in game:

1. Got Madora's fire resistance boosted to 140% (items + elemental tortoise skill), but she still blaming me for hitting her with fire spells, while they are actually healing her for small amount.

2. crafted crossbows at 5 crafting skills are weaker than ones crafted at 4 skill.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Voxman
Maybe the probability of finding it too high in the console version?

There are some items that are preplaced, rather than random, so will always be found in the same spot.

Originally Posted by junie8
I cannot save my game anymore, I get an error code 523, 524, 525. please help =(

Error codes 523-525 are problems during the save process saving particular files in the save archive.

In the main menu, if you create a new profile and start a new game, can you save?

Are you running out of drive space, or anything like that?

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
And now I suddenly can't craft Tenebrium weapons anymore:

[img]http://imgur.com/jAwGwqk[/img]

I've finished Brandon's quest, which didn't give me any XP, and there is no such thing as a "Tenebrium ability."

This worked fine on my last playthrough, so what on earth is going on with this game?

Support
Support

By 'suddenly', do you mean that earlier in this game you could craft with tenebrium, but now the same character(s) can not?
Have you tried using a recipe to craft, rather than 'experiment'? (ie something you know worked before)

What level of the Tenebrium ability do your characters have?

Is Brandon still around? Did you go through all the speech options with him? Had you already learned the ability from the book?

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Raze

By 'suddenly', do you mean that earlier in this game you could craft with tenebrium, but now the same character(s) can not?
Have you tried using a recipe to craft, rather than 'experiment'? (ie something you know worked before)

What level of the Tenebrium ability do your characters have?

Is Brandon still around? Did you go through all the speech options with him? Had you already learned the ability from the book?

Brandon ran off, after I exhausted all the conversation options. When I tried to read the book in Attenberrah's house, I was told that I "already know this."

There is no such thing as Tenebrium ability anywhere. My character has 19% Tenebrium resistance. I have not found any recipes for crafting Tenebrium items.

I restarted my game and my crafter now has 5 in crafting at level 15.

During my previous games, I could craft Tenebrium bars to weapons without any problems at this point.

I'm guessing something has been "fixed" that shouldn't be. The only character who ever got any Tenebrium ability in my previous games have been Bairdotr. There simply isn't any ability called that anymore.

EDIT: I run on PC. Also, like I said, I didn't get any experience from completing Brandon's quest, though the quest is marked as solved.

Last edited by Adrian Pedersen; 03/12/15 11:07 AM.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Adrian Pedersen
There is no such thing as Tenebrium ability anywhere.

It should be listed in the Abilities tab in the inventory window, under Weapons, between Single-handed and Two-handed, once it is unlocked. It is this ability that is required to add tenebrium damage to a weapon (level 3).

If you check that and still have a problem, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description (or link to your post) and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip; leave one before completing Brandon's quest, if available, and your latest (if characters don't have the Tenebrium ability listed, or can not craft at level 3).

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Raze
Originally Posted by Adrian Pedersen
There is no such thing as Tenebrium ability anywhere.

It should be listed in the Abilities tab in the inventory window, under Weapons, between Single-handed and Two-handed, once it is unlocked. It is this ability that is required to add tenebrium damage to a weapon (level 3).

If you check that and still have a problem, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description (or link to your post) and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip; leave one before completing Brandon's quest, if available, and your latest (if characters don't have the Tenebrium ability listed, or can not craft at level 3).

This is my fourth playthrough of the EE, and there has not been any Tenebrium ability so far. This has been discussed in this forum several times since release, but the ability has worked, without being visible. Now it doesn't. It's not just me.

Look here:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads...rds=Tenebrium&Search=true#Post575912

I'll just give this game a rest for a few months, until you guys sort things out. There are just too many issues piling up, and I don't want to spoil the experience and raise my blood pressure. I really hope it's fixable, because I loved the original game, but the EE for PC has been nothing but a long slog through frustration for me. Sorry.

Support
Support

If an issue is not reproducible, having a save makes it much easier to find and fix the problem.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by junie8
I cannot save my game anymore, I get an error code 523, 524, 525. please help =(

Error codes 523-525 are problems during the save process saving particular files in the save archive.

In the main menu, if you create a new profile and start a new game, can you save?

Are you running out of drive space, or anything like that?[/quote]

I'm not sure how you create a new profile on the ps4, I dont see an option for it in the main menu of the game, only see new game, continue
I checked my drive space on the ps4, and there is plenty of space left, I started a new game and was able to save, and quick save, then I loaded back my current game, I was able to quick save once, then I get to the part of the quest "infiltrating the immaculates" where you go to the basement and once I take the portal back out to lucella forest, the game auto saves for me and crashes to the ps4 UI and I get this error CE-34878-0 that I screenshotted and sent a video to their troubleshooting thing.

Support
Support

On PC with the controller UI (Xbox gamepad), Y is used to change profile in the main menu, so on PS4 I'd guess the triangle button. The profile and button to change it should be shown on the left edge of the screen, near the top, rather than in the list with the other main menu options.

If you load the new game again, can you make manual saves (so you are not overwriting quick or auto saves)? Then load your current save and see if you can make manual saves (so overwriting an existing save isn't an issue).

Can you load a current save, then load it again, or return to the main menu?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description (or link to your post) and one of your recent saves (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). You would need to transfer it to a USB flash drive first, to get it onto a computer for that. In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save and Copy.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Thank you, I have sent an email to that address with my quicksave game file, I loaded my game and started making manual saves instead of quick saves, and that allowed me to zone into the forest without a crash, I still couldnt change the profile, at the main menu, pressing Triangle or any other button that wasnt X or O didnt do anything. Gonna play on a bit and see if I encounter any more problems. I havent gotten far before I sent the email and uploaded my quicksave file.

Support
Support

If manual saves are fine, then it may be a problem overwriting your oldest auto or quick save.

Page 19 of 57 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard