Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 57 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 56 57
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Arrow Spray appears to not work. Cooldown and animation work, but I've never seen it damage a single mob. I can Fraps this if it can't be confirmed.

Support
Support

A save would be better. Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool. Extract the zip file somewhere, run the AnalysisTool.exe, browse to the install folder if it is not automatically detected, optionally run the tests first, and generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip.

G
addict
addict
G
Issue - Stun status allows bank up AP.
when get stunned AP not used are transferred to next turn. Therefore after the stun ends, the character has a full load of all possible AP.
Solution - when stun is active it deletes/uses all AP on the end of turn

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
If Maradino's Ghost gets muted, he may try to call his allies, anyway, leading to a quick succession of his banters (multiple within a second) while failing his spells and finally after several seconds his turn ending without any action.
---
My (PC) co-op partner regularly (but not always) looses his equipped gear on his client when loading a new session or switching areas, quicksave-quickload usually solves this issue as a workaround. Additionally, while all characters have full health on my client, his client sometimes shows them as missing some HP (maybe due to bonus health by gear).

Support
Support

Maradino occasionally does that even without being muted.
Stats being dropped to 5 for the client is a known issue; unfortunately, the only workaround is to reload a save. The HP display sometimes getting out of sync is also a known issue.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Got a nasty bug here:
When attempting initiate a trade with NPC - always getting CTD.

Support
Support

Have you done a lot of looting or crafting, and sold the results to NPCs? If so, that is a known issue, which will be fixed in the next update (no official ETA yet, but I guess about a couple weeks). This issue can also cause crashing when returning to map areas where you did a lot of trading (ie if you move on to Luculla and then try returning to Cyseal).

N
stranger
stranger
N
Yes i was abusing craft to get money.
Thanks for response.

journeyman
journeyman
Inifinite beer can be used with no AP cost during combat, making Madora a drunken unkillable sweaty warrior!

apprentice
apprentice
Hello !

Please, tell me you have an issue for this bug : http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=518132
I play the EE and I can't continue the game...

Support
Support

If the homestead is under attack, then it is by design that no portals are opening. You need to stop the fireballs raining down (doing something in the northern part of Luculla). Talk to Zixzax and check your quest log.

If Zixzax is by a portal encouraging you to enter, then did you do so, get a conversation with Astarte or the demon (depending on the room) and then return to the main area by the portal (rather than using Rift Travel to exit the End of Time)? In some cases, you need to return to the main section of the homestead with a main character in the lead; for the Hall of Heroes, for example, that is required to get a dialogue triggered, which is needed to completely open that portal.

Are you sure you checked the last room opened? If Zixzax is by the statue it might not be clear which portal was opened last, if you didn't check it right away, for example.

If Zixzax is standing near a portal or the entrance to the homestead, approaching the next unopened portal may trigger a conversation and get the portal opened. If he isn't near a specific portal, just get close to each of the unopened ones (aside from the Forbidden Zone portal, which doesn't get opened at all).

If Zixzax just isn't registering that a new portal should be opened, then either teleporting him or killing him may reset the problem, and start him running around the portals opening whatever ones you have the inert stones to open. That wouldn't help if you didn't meet anyone in the last opened room, though, or you did but they were unresponsive.
If applicable, the best way to kill Zixzax, if you are a high enough level (with D:OS that was about level 12 or 13, depending on party build) is to first make sure he doesn't have any help nearby; teleport him a couple times if he is close to the weaver. Spread your characters out on all 4 sides of him, so he can not fireball everyone at once, and then have them take turns attacking him, so you get his health down as much as possible before triggering combat. Summons help absorb some damage (he prefers attacking party members, if he has a clear line of sight), but the weaker ones don't do much damage if he isn't stunned or knocked down (which is he is fairly resistant to, though is susceptible to tripping).

If you have not gotten far enough to trigger the attack on the homestead, doing so and then stopping the attack can get Zixzax opening portals, even if he had a problem before then.

O
stranger
stranger
O
I just realized I had the EE on my Steam library, and when I download it it takes barely a few minutes and doesn't download any files. Then when I try to run it, it says it can't find the Executable.

I thought it was because I didn't have the main game installed, but that wasn't it.

Is there a fix?

I'm running Vista, which might be the reason, but I don't see why it would considering the base game runs just fine.

Support
Support

The original game is 32 bits, and uses DirectX 9c. The EE has switched to 64 bits, and used DirectX 11 (which to fully support requires a minimum of Windows 7 with SP1 installed).

Unfortunately the EE does not support Vista, and the fast download (likely 13MB) and no executable probably mean you are using a 32 bit version of Vista.
You will need a 64 bit version of Windows 7 or later to play the game (check your system specs, to see if you have a 64 bit CPU, and a video card with hardware support for DirectX 11).
The Linux version of the EE should be released later this month, so that may be an option if you are willing to dual boot. Your video card would need OpenGL 4.1 support, though.

apprentice
apprentice
Thank you to answer me, Raze.

We have already killed Zixzax and teleported him, but it does not work... :-(
After his death, he respawns and our bug is still here.

He can't move and says this all along the time : "I wonder what awaits you in the next chamber. I wonder what they'll say"

We are several players with this bug, why does Larian don't fix it with a patch ?
We can't continue to play and we're very disapointed because we love the game (we've backed DOS2...).

(sorry for my english).

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Any news about the next Patch?

Support
Support

Nadalito;
Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip.

Console saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first, and a third party tool is required for drives formatted for Xbox One (see here).

john carmack;
Testing has just started on the next patch. If there are no serious issues found, it could be released in a couple weeks, or so.

apprentice
apprentice
Where is the report.zip file generated by your Analysis Tool ?
We launch it but we don't found the .zip

Last edited by nadalito; 07/12/15 04:27 PM.
Support
Support

After you generate the report, it should be in the same folder as the Analysis Tool.

P
pen Offline
stranger
stranger
P
Just finished the fight against Leandra in co-op, and took the portal from the First Garden back to the End of Time. This must've done something weird with Zixzax because one of the PCs was in a conversation with him asking if we were ready to enter the First Gardens. Only option was to continue and that was greyed out, so we couldn't actually finish the game. Anything doable about this on our end?

Support
Support

When you take the teleporter after defeating Leandra, it should lead to the First Garden, which is a new area in the End of Time, not back to where Zixzax is.

There was a similar issue fixed in the PC version, which will be in the next console patch, but the destination was different (start of Whispers of the Void, rather than the previous section of the End of Time). If this has the same cause, it may also be fixed in the next update.

Did you try loading a save before defeating Leandra and choosing different options at the end (not performing the soul forge, leaving the sisters behind, etc).

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip, just leaving one before using the teleporter, and maybe one with Leandra almost defeated, if available.

Console saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first, and a third party tool is required for drives formatted for Xbox One (see here).

Page 20 of 57 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard