Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 57 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 56 57
C
CK1 Offline
apprentice
apprentice
C
Barbed Wire does not stack with "+X% return [damage type] as [damage type]" items on bracers, amulets, and armor.

e.g. If I used Barbed Wire Stance which should do 50% reflected damage, and I have an amulet with +20% reflect damage and I have bracers with +20% reflect, and armor with +20% reflect, the enemy does NOT take 110% reflected damage, but only 50% (assuming barbed wire overrides the stacking).

I could try to pull up another save for it, but I'm in honor mode right now so it's a bit risky for me to experiment too much.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Noxious bulbs don't seem to work. I found the book. I have tried all elemental arrows on them. The character will often say something like they figured it out, but nothing removes the effect on the ground. I still can't pass. The bulb does not become defeated when I use the elements on them (same, opposite, random, doesn't matter). I can manually attack the bulbs down and destroy them or disarm them like a trap... but nothing removes the effects from the ground (electricity, fire, poison, etc.). So I still can't pass.

Additionally, the bulbs never attack me. I can walk right up to them and nothing happens. This is even before I use any element on them. They do not attack even after I manually attack them.

I finally tried using the pyramids to pass and was able to.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
It also appears the pyramids are not working for leaving a zone. (hopefully this was not intentional). When I drop a pyramid on the ground and then use the waypoint, my party enters the portal and auto-picks up the pyramid. I was under the impression these could be used as Mark/Recall spells to prevent massive backtracking? Everytime I have tried to leave the zone, the pyramid (even on the ground) comes with me.

If this is intended, perhaps the pyramid notes should explain they can't be used like that?

C
CK1 Offline
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Hucklebarry
It also appears the pyramids are not working for leaving a zone. (hopefully this was not intentional). When I drop a pyramid on the ground and then use the waypoint, my party enters the portal and auto-picks up the pyramid. I was under the impression these could be used as Mark/Recall spells to prevent massive backtracking? Everytime I have tried to leave the zone, the pyramid (even on the ground) comes with me.

If this is intended, perhaps the pyramid notes should explain they can't be used like that?

It is intended so you can never accidentally destroy or lose a pyramid.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Raze
When you take the teleporter after defeating Leandra, it should lead to the First Garden, which is a new area in the End of Time, not back to where Zixzax is.

There was a similar issue fixed in the PC version, which will be in the next console patch, but the destination was different (start of Whispers of the Void, rather than the previous section of the End of Time). If this has the same cause, it may also be fixed in the next update.

Did you try loading a save before defeating Leandra and choosing different options at the end (not performing the soul forge, leaving the sisters behind, etc).

Hi, I'm the other player of that co-op game and I'll try and give a better picture of the problem.
-We're playing the PC version of the game
-After going through the teleporter after defeating Leandra, we're sent to the correct area: the area of the first garden with the death knights, but one of the main characters is forced into a conversation with Zixzax despite Zixzax not being in the area. Zixzax asks if they're ready to leave, and the only option is 'continue', and after choosing that they're stuck in an empty dialogue box with a greyed-out 'continue' that isn't choosable, so the conversation can't be exited.
-The other main character can progress on and trigger the death knight fight as normal.
-Attempting to forcibly kill the character trapped in dialogue immediately brings the whole party to the start of the first garden again; the place you end up after agreeing to Zixzax normally the first time, but the giant Leandra events don't replay. Attempting to progress from here leaves us stuck at an unresponsive teleporter gate a few areas later.
-Attempting to kill the character before using the teleporter makes no difference, they're forced into the dialogue even as a corpse.

We've tried choosing not to restore the soul forge, or leaving the fusion behind, to no difference.

I've created a report.zip file and will send it to the support email with a description roughly the same as this one.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by CK1
Barbed Wire does not stack

I'll check if that is intended.

Noxious bulbs don't seem to work.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip, just leaving one before the noxious bulbs in front of the Immaculate Cathedral.

Originally Posted by Parasola
after choosing that they're stuck in an empty dialogue box with a greyed-out 'continue' that isn't choosable, so the conversation can't be exited.

With your save I tried leading a deathknight back to the start of the area, but that doesn't break the character out of the dialogue, either.

stranger
stranger
Perhaps this has already been reported but I'm experiencing a large number of sound issues on the PC... This seems to happen more frequently in towns or indoor areas (Hiberheim especially). The music just quits entirely and the voice and FX audio volume increases significantly. If I attempt to continue playing, it eventually reaches a point where the audio just becomes humming and weird erratic noise.

The only resolution seems to be quitting out of the game and restarting, but this is only a temporary fix as it eventually comes back. I have no idea what is causing this or how to resolve it. Any ideas?

U
stranger
stranger
U
Sorry if this has been posted before.

I'm at the point where I've returned to Brandon in Silverglen to give him the ore, but it's bugged out and he won't give me the Tenebrium skill.

Like many others, I did the mines first and picking up ore there created a quest update.

Brandon gives me the appropriate dialogue, but no Tenebrium skill.

I've had Bairdotr in the party since the start, so I wasn't sure if her Tenebrium skill was causing an issue.

I dropped her, and picked up Madora and at one point he gave only Madora the skill - so for some reason he's reading the rest of my party as having it.

I've tried a combination of things, sending the ore to homestead, getting rid of the ore from the mines (NPC vendor) getting rid of and re-acquiring the ore from the Troll King's cave.

Another odd point is that I is that I have 3 ore that for some reason won't stack with any other ore.

I'm at a loss of what to do at this point, it seems bizarre that such an important skill is buried in a quest with a bug that I can find people complaining about since July 2014 on Steam.

I know there is a skill book in the game, but that's only for one character - brandon should just give out 4 books on quest completion or something.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Vesperas
The music just quits entirely and the voice and FX audio volume increases significantly. If I attempt to continue playing, it eventually reaches a point where the audio just becomes humming and weird erratic noise.

People have reported audio problems, but not quite like that, that I recall. Commonly it is just FX and/or music cutting out, and possibly resuming after awhile.

Originally Posted by ULTIMAX
I'm at the point where I've returned to Brandon in Silverglen to give him the ore, but it's bugged out and he won't give me the Tenebrium skill.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description (or link to your post) and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip; leave one before talking to brandon to complete the quest, and (if available) one before you got the ore from the mines.

Console saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first, and a third party tool is required for drives formatted for Xbox One (see here).

The tenebrium book is not consumed when read; everyone can use it, and you can keep it in case you swap out companions again or hire a henchman.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I am not sure if it is working as intended but i observed that for some spells/skills the trajectory calculation begins from the crotch instead of the head/hands, this is driving spells like fireball, to be a pain to target as usually they can't get to max range no matter what i tend to do or reach their intended destination (in battle situations- and when normal arrows don't have a problem reaching their destination)

Last edited by Satyros; 10/12/15 12:57 AM.
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Not sure if all NPC's but when talking to Fredar in Hunter's Edge, I bartered with him. I added his Large Health potion and an item of mine that was cheaper, meaning I still owed money.

I clicked the scales button and it removed money from my inventory directly. It did not put it in the barter window and I did not get the money back after canceling the transaction. I tested this and watched over 20,000 gold disappear from my characters while not getting any items in return (because I never finished the transaction, and the the money never went into an item slot in the window).

Item I added to barter was Heroic Jack of Plates worth 320. Large potion was worth 534. When I click the scale, I immediately lose 214 gold and never get an option to get it back... plus I still haven't put any money towards finishing the transaction. (and I lose 214 gold with every single click in one transaction)

Edit: Same thing happened to Arhu (cat form) in the same village. I just added rez scrolls on his end and when I clicked the scales to add my cash, it immediately deducted the money, and I can't get the scrolls because it doesn't put the money in the trade slot. Every single time I click the scrolls it deducts more cash permanently.

Last edited by Hucklebarry; 10/12/15 07:55 PM.
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it was intentional but:

Demon in hall of darkness requires 3 ability points to trade for a primary attribute point, but in the dialog he says he only requires 2? Not sure if this is a bug or the demon being sly in game...

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Dialogue mismatch:

Talking to "Mother" in the hidden cellar (hunter's edge), she tells me where to find Zandalor's amulet. The game provides 2 contradictory pieces of information.

The text of the dialogue reads: ..." He's stored it in a small chest on his bedside table."

But, the english audio says: ... "He's stored it in a small chest near his personal waypoint."

I'm sure that is a minor issue, but might want to adjust one to match the other while fixing other things.

Support
Support
I clicked the scales button and it removed money from my inventory directly. It did not put it in the barter window and I did not get the money back after canceling the transaction.

This is a known issue. Check the containers in the characters' inventories (backpacks, etc, and there is a pouch container with the the same icon as a pouch of moondust or bonedust). It is very likely gold added to their inventory is being stacked with gold in a container (possibly a crate picked up without looting first, etc). This also applies to gold transferred from other characters to a trading character when clicking on the balance icon; the gold is added to the container, rather than the trade window.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Steam changelist
http://steamcommunity.com/games/373420/announcements/detail/55531004941872305

Patch Version v2.0.103.346

10 December - Larian_Octaaf

Hi Everyone,

We have been working on a larger patch, of which you can find the changelist below.

If there are still issues preventing you from enjoying your time in Rivellon after this patch, do not hesitate to report them via our forums or our support channels.

On-screen notifications improved
Added range to grenade tool-tips
Added correct feedback to use of certain skills in skills menu and hotbar
Added feature that allows you to equip items from other characters in your party via equipment screen (controller only)
Added henchman class icons to henchmen list
Added several missing sound events
Improved scrolling in several interfaces
Improved default sound levels
Changed collecting behaviour for stacked items inside containers
Fixed input issue with identifying items
Fixed issue that could block connectivity to local host on startup and new game
Fixed UI issues in options menu
Fixed graphical issues in endgame level
Fixed camera issues during combat
Fixed character assignment issues
Fixed item names flickering when a lot of loot is on the screen
Fixed various UI issues related to text not fitting in message-boxes
Fixed blocking issue related to loading while several characters are in dialog/listening mode
Fixed Combat flow issue
Fixed issue with cancelling an action removing sneak mode
Fixed usability issues with picking up items near player characters
Fixed issue with disappearing statuses during combat
Fixed stuck camera input when ending turn
Fixed game freezing when joining lobby twice
Fixed update of tool-tips when identifying
Fixed crafting with ingredients in containers
Fixed destruction of disarm toolkit when cancelling action
Fixed camera focus issue during the play at the fair in Cyseal
Fixed loyalty issue between AI personality and main player
Fixed issue with skill requirement if you already have the skill from a wand
Fixed compare with offhand weapon in inventory and trade
Fixed pick up issue related to weight and stacked items
Fixed general problem with getting stuck in dialog
Fixed issue that combat music would stop when disconnecting a controller
Fixed shambling mound wand recipe
Fixed several localization issues
Fixed Multiplayer crash related to host having player profile window open
Fixed wands sometimes not adding skill to hotbar
Fixed issues with text not fitting on several screens
Fixed henchman filters
Fixed crash related to having too many items in player inventories and trader inventories (savegames should load now)
Fixed Hortun and Charla quest not ending correctly (Phantom Forest)
Fixed crash when closing the game
Fixed getting stuck when dying with a shovel in hand
Fixed wrong alignments with certain NPC's (usually in the End of Time)
Fixed several issues related to magic mirror in End of Time region
Fixed issues with exploding corpses
Fixed Mouse leaving screen in full screen mode
Fixed possible crash while using pickpocket

Last edited by john carmack; 10/12/15 10:05 PM.
G
addict
addict
G
Thank you for fixing gamebraking crashes. Anyway there was reported a heap of issues with skills/statuses not working correctly : Taunt, Blind , bankink AP when cc'ed, not showing certain skill range before activation, ...
Will there be another patch this year?

Also there are complains on useless/overnerfed skills/traits like : Glasscanon,Guerilla,PackMule,...
Also there are compains on OP dual wands.
Also dual wield weapons are OP to Sword&Board. (simple compare dual wield to level 5=15 skill points, Sword&Board = 30 points and worst output)

Are you going to balance those someday?

A little quality of life improvement for craft UI:
- In the craft UI inventory allow the old behavior drag and drop to act. Items which are drag and drop appear in the right side of UI so the user fallows by Combine button
- In the craft UI inventory add "Sort by:" combo box
Thx

** VENDOR UI BUGS **
Also please, fix the shopping issue!
The prices MUST be fixed to the level of whom initiate the dialog.
So the player can start dialog with talkative mage (barter, charisma) then switch to strong fighter inventory who cary all the junk then sell.

Currently I have to move all the items, manually ,drag and drop, one by one to the talkative mage to make it totally encumbered then click on the vendor then sell. Stupidity at his best.

Also, compare shop items to the currently selected party member, so I can really compare stuff. Currently its compared always to the one who initiated dialog.

It looks like prices and compare to target works exactly switched behavior. Shopping will be the same in DOS2, I guess, so please fix it now and keep using.
Cant understand why item-centric game do not pay attention to vendor interface?!
This only bug, broken UI vendor, made me stop play.

Last edited by gGeo; 11/12/15 03:45 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Teller of the secrets didnt have any books in her stock when i unlocked her at lvl 10.
PC version

stranger
stranger
After the last update the game starts to jam during the fighting, when each shift ends, the game freezes one or two seconds.
That did not happen before the upgrade and go for the 30 hours of gameplay.

I
stranger
stranger
I
GAME BREAKING BUG ON PlayStation 4. I'm currently in the Source Temple trial of ascension door maze, past the earth door with sentinels, I'm at the door to the air key but the floor switch doesn't open the door at all. Also deathknight spell doesn't remove sentinels Invulnerable. Please assist!

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi all,

Sound STILL randomly cuts out and stops during battles after patch 2.0.103.346!

Is that a bug?

Page 21 of 57 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard