Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 57 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 56 57
D
stranger
stranger
D
Patch Version v2.0.103.346

Good news, but Taunt and Blind are still broken?

Last edited by dos_fun; 11/12/15 04:35 PM.
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Originally Posted by Hort
Hello, I faced with critical crafting issue:
My character with 5 Crafting can't create Skillbook from any Witchcraft scroll ("Mute" scroll on the screenshot) and "Blank Skillbook Witchcraft". Game just says that this is invalid combination. Fire, Air, Earth and Water skillbook crafting works well.
[Linked Image]

Still doesn't work with the latest patch.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
There's a couple of bugs with the game on multiplayer.

One is for the other player when logging in. Strength, dexterity and all those stats are set to 5, but it is fixed when loading the save game over again. http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/kimhj1/media/Capture_zps2bxr2lcp.png.html

The other is for the host.. Every single time the game load a new map or a save game is loaded the host character doesn't respond to moving commands. The only way to fix it is to activate/deactivate chat, meaning hitting enter a few times.
This one is actually something that has occurred after the latest patch.

Sorry.. Always forgetting to say that it's the PC version of the game.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 13/12/15 04:46 AM.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Ironstormx
Also deathknight spell doesn't remove sentinels Invulnerable. Please assist!

It is by design that the Death Knight Bane spell does not work on the sentinels.
I don't have a save near there to check the door to the air key.

Originally Posted by Hort
Still doesn't work with the latest patch.

Crafting Witchcraft spell books doesn't work for Mute or Vampiric Touch (or Resurrect / Magical Unlock), but does with other Witchcraft scrolls (at least Death Punch, Drain Willpower, Horrific Scream, Invulnerability, Malediction, Oath of Desecration, Soulsap and Summon Undead Warrior)

Originally Posted by Skeptical_Bunny
There's a couple of bugs with the game on multiplayer.

The first is a known issue.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description (or link to you post) and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip (for the host).

Include a report from the client player, as well, with all saves deleted (if they have any from a different playthrough, or if you tried swapping who was host, etc).

T
stranger
stranger
T
Thanks for the patch! I find that Bartering is still not working as described in-game.

stranger
stranger
Hi, would just like to report with the latest patch that the Teller of Secrets no longer sells even 1 set of the stat and skill books - even on first visit. I just want to know if this is an intended nerf or is it a bug?

Support
Support

She should have the books.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip; leave one just before opening/entering the hall of secrets.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Three of us are using the 4-player mod. We can't travel to the First Garden because we cannot speak to Icara or Zixzax. The dialogue cursor appears, but clicking on the NPC does nothing. As a result, the portal is not open and we're stuck.

Support
Support

Can you click on the tree (gear cursor)? That should also trigger the dialogue with Zixzax.

Did you try in single player? Or after leaving the homestead and returning?

If you (save first) click on the NPCs with weapons drawn, can you trigger a dialogue that way, say you'll sheath the weapon and continue? What about a spell with area effect damage to provoke a reaction?

You could try teleporting Zixzax a couple times away from the other NPCs, and see if killing him would help (might reset his status when he respawns).

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but your latest save from the zip.

S
stranger
stranger
S
We tried those things you suggested (single player, couldn't click on the tree, leave/return to homestead). Triggering combat is no good, although the weapons drawn triggers the warning conversation, but nothing more. We'll generate a report and e-mail it to you.

We actually got past by loading a previous save before we went to Homestead after the events prior. Hopefully the save info will tell you guys what went wrong in case someone else has the problem.

EDIT: Killing Zigzax is genius. My brother is now withering under Arhu's onslaught. Apparently he didn't move Zigzax far enough away. I found it quite hilarious. Thanks.

Last edited by Squiggs; 14/12/15 05:18 AM.
Support
Support

If you teleported Zixzax far enough away from the other characters first, they shouldn't have been drawn into the fight.

S
stranger
stranger
S
To be clear, I edited the above post. I think my brother sent you a bug report. Apparently he stabbed (and missed) Zigzax quite a bit without comment, but when Zigzax dropped (and immediately stood back up), everyone became angry and murdered the party. All of this was, of course, hilarious.

I appreciate your help.

Support
Support

I have the report and checked out the save. Zandalor and Icara are suppose to make a couple comments on the stairs and move up to where everyone else is, but didn't in the broken save. Unfortunately with trying to kill Zixzax, without Feather Fall you can only teleport him a couple times before he turns hostile, depending on reputation, and since Zandalor and Icara are close to the bottom of the stairs, it is much harder to get Zixzax out of their sight range.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
"Stray Cat Strut" not awarded after making Arhu a cat permanently.

I believe I gave him the fern AFTER killing Cassandra. If that is the issue, I'm still hopeful for a fix. If anything, this was more complicated, as he didn't assist with the fight in his cage wink

-------

Also, I'm going to log this in as a suggestion for DOS2... but it feels like it shouldn't work this way in EE. Are we supposed to lose all skills when respeccing? That just feels... WRONG. To buy all those skills for all that cash, scattered across the entirety of the game and then to lose them permanently, have to travel, manually to hunt them down all over again if you are only wanting to redistribute points... You probably aren't wanting to make this kind of change to EE... but if you are, the skills should be refunded as books at least. Greatly increase the cost of the skills and respeccing if that helps balance it, but I couldn't believe, when I wanted to adjust some points after learning how the game works, that my character was effectively combat naked and had to spend a couple of hours hunting down and re-buying old skills before I could continue playing.

Super quick fix... have the demon that lets you respec, also sell all the skills for all the classes.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I don't know if this has been reported before, but I am having trouble getting the keys on the shelf in the Withered Gardens. They sparkle and show themselves for a mere second and then disappear if my character walks closer. If I press alt, the key texts appear but they do not respond when I click on them.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hey Guys,

first of all let me tell you that I love the Game!

So here are the Bugs me and my Friend encountered so far while playing the Game in coop via Steam!

1. When joining the coop game sometimes the Stats are reduced to 5, after reloading the Game everything is fine again!

2. Currently I'm using my Xbox360 Wireless Gamepad. It is an amazing way to play it! sadly nearly everytime when I join the coop game the Gamepad gets disabled and I need to quit the game and re-enable it and rejoin the game, after that it works fine!

3. I kept on getting crash to desktop while in a loadingscreen, the crashes began to appear after getting the tenebrium bag quest & looting the tenebrium in the Lucella Forest Mines! After we've turned in the quest I never crashed again, I think its because of beeing over encumbered with the Bag & Stats reduced by the game join bug ( e.g. #1)

I can send you the crashdump files & the log of the analysing tool, if needed!

I've tried to send this "bugreport" via Email but sadly I got a "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:" error message back!

best regards

edit #1: We have had the same issue with the keys in the garden like "liktoe" said!

Last edited by Tehbo; 14/12/15 11:31 PM.
Support
Support

What email address were you using, supportdos@larian.com? The report may have been too big to email, if you have a lot of saves; most or all of them can be deleted from the zip file. Additionally, you can upload the file to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and include a link in the email.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Not sure what happened in the last 24 hrs.

Yesterday game was running quick and speedy. Today? Snails could outrun this.

I had my guy shoot the Ice for the ice shower from above. He did the motions(very slowly) and then while I got knocked around for the cool down? The ice shower never came.

Same thing when my guys "Run". One runs at normal speed, the other 3? Slow motion and choppy. Fighting the voice steal guy...and even went to other areas. It's horrible this lag. Nothing wants to work from a magic point of view.

Any ideas, or am I hosed.

Support
Support

If you load an older save, or create a new profile and start a new game (so you don't overwrite existing quick or auto saves in your current profile), do you have poor performance, as well?

Have you tried other, similarly demanding games?

Were there any system changes since yesterday? An automatic anti-virus program update, for example, could start causing a problem on PC, even if it was working fine with the game before.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I'll give it another shot today. Last night windows 10 did some massive updates and it took the computer about 15 minutes to "update" all the stuff. Might try an early save as well. (I save often, as I die just as often in the game....)

Far as I know the antivirus and firewall programs are unchanged. The updates to avast and comodo where a few days prior.

I'll play around with it and see if I can nail this.

Page 22 of 57 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard