Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Support
Support

While the game will always be backwards compatible with any changes to the save format, the saves are not designed or tested to be forwards compatible. Loading a newer save in an older version of the game could crash or cause other problems; if it were possible to revert to a previous game version with Steam, you might also need to revert to a save made in that version.

T
TheBear Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Sorry about the confusion over the prepatch and that. I didn't know if the issue kicked up after the latest patch, or was always lurking waiting to hit if people did just the right combination to trigger it.

I use the PC edition as well. While I do have the older xbox360 and a playstation, (I am a silent hill game fanatic, so I got the playstation to game with the Silent Hill first game, and the xbox 360 for the Downpour and homecoming games)

I just find the PC games to be better quality. It's just my opinion and I'm not saying this to start a huge debate about "My system is bigger then Your system"...

Just the nature of the beast with fixing issues. Fix 10 bugs, and another one will scurry out of hiding. At least Larian cares enough to help. I know of other companies where the famous line "Working as intended" almost caused a forum meltdown. Won't mention the company name to be polite, just say "It's cold and snowy........" That should be a big enough hint.

Have a good day all!

S-

T
stranger
stranger
T
So now that we're the 23rd, any ETA on this fix?

Because if it's not today, it's gonna be next year... I just wanna know what to expect, better than to refresh this page a bazillion time per day wink

T
stranger
stranger
T
Oh, would starting a new game solve the problem or I would eventually run into it again?

T
stranger
stranger
T
Fix landed 20 minutes ago.

Loaded the game, made my char move and everyone is following normally. Seems to work, I'll be enjoying the game all afternoon it seems. Thanks for the good work!

B
stranger
stranger
B
Latest patch fixed the problem, i can continue my honour mode save now, THANKS! smile

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Gonna test it now. Hope it works

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Thanks Larian. The problem seems to be fixed now. Amazing!

Last edited by FreyaM; 23/12/15 09:41 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I have version 2.0.103.346 installed and as of 1/10/16 I still have the bug you described where the lead character moves at normal rate and the other 3 characters run almost in place and move very slowly. There is also a very long lag during combat. I have to think this is a deeper issue since my problem started at around level 15 when i entered the phantom forest from luculla and teleported to the end of time and then teleported back to any zone but the phantom forest. Looking at the threads the common theme is that each person teleported to the end of time and then back to a world zone. I too have over 100's on this game and im kinda bummed that my adventure ends because of this bug because it's near unplayable now. Please help.

Support
Support

This is fixed in 2.0.104.737. Install the patch that has been on GOG since Christmas Eve.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Raze thank you thank you thank you that 2.0.104.737 patch fixed it!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard