Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
Originally Posted by Obbu
Couple of questions:

Every time the game updates, and you need to re-edit files etc, are your saved games functioning still post-update?

I really appreciate the work you're doing here, as I'm sure a lot of other people do: hope the devs get those tools to you ASAP so we can get the user friendly version laugh

I'm presently discussing getting another playthrough going with friends, but progress on the mod tools release is slowing it down :P

Save games are forwards and backwards compatible.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Yes every time the game updates you have to change the files again. Your save files will work again after you change the files.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Ok I've got it going: So we have to assign companions to people - no current way to get 4 people going at the start?

I might have to wait on the mod tools :P

stranger
stranger
Hi Guys, just made this account to post here.
Ive done everything as stated above and my 2 friends can join, but at character creation, i can only assign characters to 2/3 people. Do i need a save with a companion already? The 3rd person is stuck on waiting and cant click anything.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

Support
Support

You need a companion before the third person will be able to play; this mod doesn't alter the character creation for the main game (that might be possible after the editor for the EE is released).

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hey there guys! Haven't really messed with any of the coding so sorry for the noob quesetion, but do I only need to do the most recent patch files? or do I need to search/change each the code for each previous patch as well?

Support
Support

You only need to do the edit for the most recent version.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Thank you very much Raze!

E
stranger
stranger
E
So I have double checked my version, and what file I am extracting, but for some reason can not find the string for my version. I got 2.0.104.737
Hex chain
9C 03 00 00 48 3B D0 40 0F 93 C7 48 8B CB 48 89 6C 24

is this correct?

E
stranger
stranger
E
Never mind found the issue!

F
stranger
stranger
F
Hello.
I have a bproblem with "Extract package" - http://imgur.com/1PNf2FQ
Any ideas? Delete\reupload did't work.
upd: "метод не найден" = "Method not found"

Support
Support

Is there a known issue with this working when using a controller? Someone in the Steam forum reported it worked fine using a keyboard and mouse, but not after switching to a controller.

F
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
Originally Posted by Finnik
Hello.
I have a bproblem with "Extract package" - http://imgur.com/1PNf2FQ
Any ideas? Delete\reupload did't work.
upd: "метод не найден" = "Method not found"

Hi. I didn't make the pak extractor so I'm not sure what's causing the error. I'd try installing the latest .net framework and see if that fixes it. https://www.microsoft.com/net/default.aspx

Originally Posted by Raze

Is there a known issue with this working when using a controller? Someone in the Steam forum reported it worked fine using a keyboard and mouse, but not after switching to a controller.

I just tested it on the latest version using a controller and it worked fine. It would depend on what kind of the error the user is getting. The most common is that "Each player must have a main character assigned" error loop. If that's the issue, the user needs to verify that the exe is modified and the correct exe is being used when launching the game.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Any next hexa code for version:

I cant find this code in exe:
9C 03 00 00 48 3B D0 40 0F 93 C7 48 8B CB 48 89 6C 24

F
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
F
Version v2.0.119.430
Search for: B4 03 00 00 48 3B D0 40 0F 93 C7 48 8B CB 48 89 6C 24
Replace "40 0F 93 C7" with "31 C0 F7 D0".'

I use my Steam community guide to provide immediate updates as I find it easier to maintain. Bookmark http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=548760493 for updates on latest patches.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hello! With this 4 connected players hex mod:

1. Does it still work if you only have 3 human players (and one of us could control the 4th character)?
2. Does anyone know if human player #3 and human player #4 still get Steam achievements?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard