Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 57 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 56 57
Support
Support

You can not take the book; it can be used though (interact with it, like a button or lever).

R
stranger
stranger
R
An in game option to turn off screen shaking when some traps etc are casted.

Support
Support

There is an option to turn off the 'Camera shake', at the bottom of the Game section of the options.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Raze
No, by design (or at least the way they were implemented) they just show the health at the start of the turn.

Thanks! I didn't know that (..obviously).

stranger
stranger
noob player, solo EE on a linux Mint 17.x box. having a problem with ALT, it doesn't do anything: no text ever appears, even if i can see the item(s) in question.

is this a known problem? (looked around, didn't find anything on this). am i missing something obvious?

Support
Support

On Linux that function defaults to the X key, since Alt+mouse moves the window around.

stranger
stranger
excellent! thank you. smile

E
stranger
stranger
E
Haven't seen this one posted yet... Playing on PS4 and every crafting recipe book I find that's a random find (not one out in the open) is the same book... Have found 15 copies of the same recipe book and no other books at all. Anyone else seeing this? Started our adventure after Christmas.

Ron

A
stranger
stranger
A
I bet I'm too late for the party but isn't Blind status bugged?
It seems I can target without issues when blinded and my opponents target me all the same.

Support
Support

Eoman;
I have not seen that reported before.

ancelor;
I think there are still issues with the Blind status. You should be able to target opponents quite close to you, as well as use area effect spells, or have an archer force attack a point on the ground past an opponent to hit it.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I think it's not working at all.
While blinded my marksman can target opponents everywhere on the board and my aerotheurge can blitzbolt without issues

H
stranger
stranger
H
Hello, I hope this is no duplicate but well.

When I first encountered the Undead Merchant (adventurer weapons), I obviously pickpocketed her. After doing so I usually reorder my inventory by the "Latest added" option. Later I noticed that all my gold was gone (around 8k at this time). First I thought I accidently lost it, but then I lost it again and after some more trying and investigating it was clearly reproducable. If interested, I might provide a savegame or something.

Greets

Support
Support

Check the containers in your characters' inventories (there are pouch containers that have the same icon as a pouch of bone dust, etc). If you have gold in a container (possibly a crate picked up without looting first, for example) and a character's inventory, if they open the trade window, it will all be moved to the container. Gold and other stackable items can also be put into containers when transferring items between characters (handy if you always want your archer to put arrows in a backpack, but somewhat less useful with gold).

H
stranger
stranger
H
Edit: Okay, that was the case appearently there was a wooden crate I picked up instead of opening it without me noticing. As you suggested there was money in it and my goldstack merged with the one in the crate when the inventory was reordered.

Last edited by hexxorlord; 04/01/16 12:06 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Hi all,

I want to report a bug. When you take place in the first boss fight against Braccus Rex, you can talk to him while the fight begin. (I opened the fight with a fireball to Braccus, same time I backstapped him with my Rogue, at this moment the fight starts, but he also start to talk to my Rogue) Its possible to not skip this dialog and fight with your 3 other members against the 3 Adds.

I hope it will help you!!

PS Your game is awesome! Every hour you played the game, you can feel how many work and love and passion they put to this project!!! KEEP IT UP

D
stranger
stranger
D
Is the profile issue ever going to be fixed? I posted about it back in October. I shouldn't have to create extra profiles and then juggle them just to make the one I want to show up.

Support
Support

camel;
That is more of a design issue.

DoomSooth;
The current profile is not listed in the Profiles window because you don't need to switch to the current profile, and if you want to delete it you have to switch to another one anyway.

The current profile is shown in the main menu, at the top of the column of buttons in the KB/mouse UI or on the left edge of the screen near the top in the controller UI.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by gGeo

The original idea allowed to get details by:
- one simple Ctrl click !
Now, enhanced edition player has to do:
- move mouse (to the oponent)
- press right button
- move mouse (for selection in the menu)
- press left button (confirm menu)
- move mouse (to get focus of the inspection window)
- scroll list (to be able to see resistances)
- move mouse (for the cross icon to close window)
- press left mouse button to close window
That is not very funny.
Would you be so kind to allow the old simple method?

Thank you so much

Yes, but window with information about NPС is very good, but please fix it hotkey or improve ease of display.

-----------------
And big thx for game!
And http://www.divinityoriginalsin-enhanced.com/ not work (or only me?)

sorry for my English...

Support
Support

It may have been down earlier, but that site is working for me now.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm having an issue trying to connect to multiplayer games, I'm on PC, enhanced edition, latest patch, and I have in the past played with other people, but in the last few days when I try to connect it just sits at the screen saying "connecting..." and it causes me to have to log out of windows just to exit the game, it wont let me close it, even if I open task manager my mouse is stuck in the game.

Page 26 of 57 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard