Hey guys
My friend gifted me Divinity as a xmas gift so that w ecould play together, and we have done so for a around 15 hours according to steam, only with minor problems such as missing skills on my character when i joined his online game.
But now have we encountered a serious fucking piss-off problem :'(
Today we have had major problems with my game crashing when it have loaded 99% into his online game, we urgently need som support on this probem since it makes the game completely play-less, and since we already have played 15 hours we cant get a refund on steam anymore.
We do like this:
both start the game
he load our multiplayer game
invites me
my game loads to 98-99% then it just crashes and comes with thatr white "program stopped answering/working" windows overlay.

I have tried to look into the CrashDump file, and it shows a lot of stuff - one line in particular caught my eye
"the thread tried to read or write to a virtual address for which it does not have appropriate access"

I have tried totally disable my firewall/anti-virus software but didnt make any cahnce, and if it had it would be weird since the first 15 hours of play i didnt do anything to it, the game worked perfectly when it came to connecting to his game.

I have tried running the game as windows 7 (native system is 8.1 64-bit ultimate)
I have tried running the game as admin - both as windows 7 and 8.1

We really need some help and crash fixes from the development team, it would be sad to see such a great game being abandoned :( because it really does have something special over it that I havent seen in any other game ever.

I got like 20 CrashDumps but cant add them to this post sadly.

Hope someone or the dev team kan help fixing this joy-killing fucker problem.