Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 57 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 56 57
J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I have noticed this as well. On PS4 all crafting random drops are Sting Enthusiast 1 and all wand drops are fire wands (this includes all wands purchased from merchants.) ALL of them.

Last edited by JPaul76; 05/01/16 09:19 PM.
Support
Support

JPaul76;
The issue with the wands will be fixed in the next update, at least. I'll check if the random recipe book drop is a known issue.

Cadjule;

Have you tried hosting?

Are you shutting down all non-essential programs (especially anti-virus) before starting the game? Firewalls have also caused conflicts (an automatic update to either program could have reset something or started causing an issue even if they were fine with the game before). If you are using a third party firewall program, try connecting with it shut down.

Have you tried different ways to connect? For the Steam version there is the online lobby in addition to the friends invite function. Steam and GOG can use Direct Connection (using either an IP address or Server ID, which the host can get in the connectivity menu after starting or loading a game, by hitting Esc to bring up the menu to click that button, or clicking on the diamond icon at the top of the mini-map).
LAN may also be an option, but if you can't at least test with another computer on the same local network, you would need to use VPN software like Hamachi or Tunngle.

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

If you lower the resolution and switch to Windowed display mode, that may trying to force the game to close if it locks up while troubleshooting. That could ley you see any error messages or popup windows from an anti-virus or firewall program may could be hidden if the game is in fullscreen mode.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by JPaul76
I have noticed this as well. On PS4 all crafting random drops are Sting Enthusiast 1 and all wand drops are fire wands (this includes all wands purchased from merchants.) ALL of them.

Yep, that's the book we get too... And I didn't notice the wand thing till you mentioned it... Yep all fire wands for us too... Glad someone else is seeing it.

Eoman

stranger
stranger
I would like you to fix the combat log to not reappear when minimized. It happens after every level change or savegame load. I have to click the X button all the time.

Some other thoughts:

On latest patch in my current playthrough the Teller of Secrets doesn't have her books ever.

Mush of wood has an oil barrel icon in the crafting window instead of water barrel and doesn't work.

I would like to be able to delete any of my known crafting recipes with an added button.

Thanks for fixing the inventory overload problem.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Any ideas on when the next patch is expected?

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by ancelor
Any ideas on when the next patch is expected?

@ Larian Developers:
do not forget to fix Sound issues wink

Thank you

T
stranger
stranger
T
50 hours in on PS4 version and I have just left the desert into the immaculate trial cave and discovered Jahan is in a permanent state of Slow. I have 6 saves from the last 2 hours and they all have the same issue and it only goes if I load the only other save I have which is 7 hours back.
Tried killing him, booting him out and collecting again from the Hall of Heroes but there's no change nor can it be dispelled or counteracted or nullified.
Kinda doomed it seems :(

Support
Support

This is a known issue (environmental status effects becoming persistent) which should be fixed in the upcoming patch, currently going through the submission process with Sony.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm doing a first time run on PC and just encountered a crashing bug. (I had saves though.)

The first fight in a tunnel that had Night Cap mushrooms caused it. (The tunnel is by a flooded area.)
I set the Night Caps on fire and later realized they were resistant to it, so I used a scroll of lower resistance.
On their first next turn: Gas exploded, causing more gas to come out, causing the new gas to explode, repeat infinity until screen turns red due to all the explosions followed by a hard crash.
It was the far-back left one, if that matters.

After Googling, I found I wasn't the only one who had this bug. ( https://steamcommunity.com/app/230230/discussions/2/606068060833281782/ )

Edit: Thinking back, I might have threw a bleeding nail bomb too.

Last edited by Chirpes; 09/01/16 04:20 AM.
Support
Support

Do you still have a save just before then?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I would like to report a problem. It is a minor one, but I encountered at least one report on Steam Discussions describing it ( https://steamcommunity.com/app/373420/discussions/0/451848854997216189/ ).

When my two characters engage in conversation (exclamation marks), they are fully voiced. BUT when my controlled, active character has "NO AI" setting and the other has some AI selected, the active character's lines are NOT voiced.

I've tested a little (only with the first conversation about fallen body ATM), and it seems to go like this:

- BOTH characters with NO AI = both characters voice their lines
- ACTIVE character has AI Personality, counterpart has NO AI = both characters voice their lines (and of course I choose the lines for active char, i.e. override the AI Personality)
- ACTIVE character has NO AI, counterpart has AI Personality = active character's lines are not voiced, counterpart's are voiced.

Since it's the same conversation, I'm sure the lines are there, I've heard them. Besides, during testing different voice packs were tried (simply because I restarted with randomly rolled chars).

To sum up, when char has NO AI and is controlled by player (initiates the convo) and his/her counterpart HAS AI, player controlled char's lines are mute.

(I'm sorry I haven't tested with further conversations, haven't managed yet.

Support
Support

I'll check if that is a known issue.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Fairly certain this is already known but I think my search won't let me see it.

Character assignation bugs.Please! Larian fix it. It's driving me insane and I have a very high fault tolerance for games I love,esp Larian games, but this one is really starting to bug me enormously.

Luckily it's not game breaking but it's very annoying though.
Examples:
-reload no longer correct chars assigned to me or my co-op partner
(this one is so persistent that if if reload,assign properly and reload again they're assigned wrong again)
-midst battle! chars get assigned to different people (confusing AF smile certainly with the bugging of the combat bar(which is less frequent but still buggy)

Ah and then there is the loading and not having any skillbar or to-be-assigned attr/talent points . This seems to happen more frequently with my co-op partner but I've had it happen myself

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
P
stranger
stranger
P
Cloud saves unavailable

I just installed the game (the Steam version) on my other computer, it automatically loaded my profile, but there's no saves available. The Steam app shows 95 Mb cloud storage space used though.

Edit:

Kind of solved it. Checked the folders inside Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition. Turns out the saves were in 'iles' folder instead of my profiles. Moved them manually and it worked. Still, kind of a bug for wrong folder initially.

Last edited by pterbull; 09/01/16 02:37 PM. Reason: Found a 'solution'
A
stranger
stranger
A
Regarding "silent" protagonists in player-to-player dialogs (single-player). I've checked a couple of other dialogues (just got into Tutorial Dungeon).

So I rolled two characters BOTH with AI Personalities. Now the effect is two-sided. No matter which of main characters starts the conversation, his/her lines are mute, and only the other one's are voiced.

I will revert to complete No AI option for the moment, because I want to hear all the new voiceover.

Thanks for your swift replies Raze!

B
stranger
stranger
B
I've run into a bug when equipping Bairdotre I select the item and the equipment palette that pops up is mangled. It displays parts of Bairdotr's inventory randomly but the names and stats are mismatched with the image being displayed. For instance clicking on her helmet causes the backpack, scrolls, and other items to be displayed. Some items displayed may or may not be in her inventory.

Mousing over them also shows the wrong text, including item text over blank spaces. I think the text may be showing what she is already equipped with.

I can still work around this by equipping from the inventory screen; the game will properly swap out the right items. So far it only affects Bairdotr. This happened after I recruited her back into the party when visiting the Hall of Heroes. I haven't yet tried recruiting Wolgraff back in nor a generic NPC.

So:

- Latest Steam version on PC.
- Improper display of equipment icons.
- Improper display of equipment text for those icons.
- Equipment text may be limited to items already equipped; can't say conclusively.
- Equipping by inventory menu still works.
- Affects no other character so far.
- Could affect Wolgraff or generic NPCs but haven't checked yet.

Is this a known behavior?

Edit: the behavior disappeared rebooting the game.

Last edited by Bedwyr; 09/01/16 06:20 PM.
veteran
veteran
After the final battle, Astarte is not voiced. You can hear all other people talking.

You should not be able to freeze bosses. The battle against the void dragon was as simple as possible because of it. The battle against Leandra was just right (meaning it was difficult) until the moment her void aura was gone. Then I kept her frozen until she died. I needed several tries to kill the mad robot in the cave. When I managed to freeze him he was dead.
There are some enemies who are immune against petrified or stunned, but I never saw an enemy that could not be frozen.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Support
Support
Originally Posted by pterbull
Turns out the saves were in 'iles' folder instead of my profiles. Moved them manually and it worked. Still, kind of a bug for wrong folder initially.

If Steam starts taking longer to sync files on game startup, check the folder again. A few people with D:OS had Steam start making nested folders (with some part of the word Profiles), each with a copy of all the saves. A couple were able to fix that by moving the My Documents D:OS folder, deleting the copy in the Steam install path as well as the cloud version (see here), and finally starting the game, creating a new profile, exiting and moving the saves over from the original.
A couple people also just disabled cloud saving. That can be done either globally (in the client click on the Steam menu and select Settings, and then Cloud) or just for this game (in the library right click Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition and select Properties, then switch to the Updates tab and check the Steam Cloud section).

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Bedwyr
I've run into a bug when equipping Bairdotre I select the item and the equipment palette that pops up is mangled. It displays parts of Bairdotr's inventory randomly but the names and stats are mismatched with the image being displayed. For instance clicking on her helmet causes the backpack, scrolls, and other items to be displayed. Some items displayed may or may not be in her inventory.

Mousing over them also shows the wrong text, including item text over blank spaces. I think the text may be showing what she is already equipped with.

I can still work around this by equipping from the inventory screen; the game will properly swap out the right items. So far it only affects Bairdotr. This happened after I recruited her back into the party when visiting the Hall of Heroes. I haven't yet tried recruiting Wolgraff back in nor a generic NPC.

So:

- Latest Steam version on PC.
- Improper display of equipment icons.
- Improper display of equipment text for those icons.
- Equipment text may be limited to items already equipped; can't say conclusively.
- Equipping by inventory menu still works.
- Affects no other character so far.
- Could affect Wolgraff or generic NPCs but haven't checked yet.

Is this a known behavior?

Edit: the behavior disappeared rebooting the game.

I have confirmed now that the behavior is reproducible. It only happens when you have switched a party member at the Hall of Heroes. The behavior clears up once you restart the game. I have have not checked whether saving and loading also solves the problem.

Support
Support

Saving and reloading does fix the problem with the equipment filters.

Page 27 of 57 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard