Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 57 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 56 57
M
stranger
stranger
M
The first portal on the starter beach can't be reached. It shows on the map, but not as yopu walk the beach.

Support
Support

There is a waypoint portal west and a little south of the first fight on the starting beach, outside the tutorial dungeon. There is a waypoint north of the beach, but it is at the top of that cliff, and it will be some time before you can get to it.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Hello I'm pretty new to this game, about 20 hours played. Maybe these are not bugs and just lack of knowldge on my part.
*edit* I am playing on PS4

1. My knight (pc) has 8 str and 170 carry weight (110 unused) but when I try to pick up a barrel it says "not enough strenght". However Jahan with only 5 str 110 carry weight (48 unused) can pick it up no problem and then give it to my knight. Not game breaking by any means but annoying.

2. I have searched out updated crafting list for the enhanced edition as I know some things have changed. They still show poison cloud arrowhead as combining 2 poison arrowheads. However the PS4 will not allow me to put a second poison arrowhead into the crafting screen. After selecting a poison arrowhead as the first ingredient I try to select it for the second ingredient but it just removes the first one. Is there misinformation out there about crafting this?
*Edit* Problem solved, have to split stack first.

3. Johan just hit level 5 and has 2 ability points to spend. I am trying to add 1 to blacksmith and 1 to crafting. If I add 1 to blacksmith it takes one ability point away leaving one remaining. The problem comes when trying to add the other point to crafting, it just won't let me. The + goes away and I simply can't add to crafting. If I add crafting first (taking one point and leaving one to spend) then I can no longer add to blacksmithing. So I have 2 points to spend and each skill cost 1 point but I can't select both.
*Edit* I took crafting at 5 and after leveling to 6 it would let me take blacksmithing for 1 point.

Sorry for any poor grammar or format, they are difinitily not my strong points. Haha. Also sorry if these have already been adressed 28 pages is alot to search through. Thanks for any help/response. Awesome game.

Last edited by Whitty87; 11/01/16 09:09 PM.
Support
Support

Does Jahan have Telekinesis? That can let a character pick up barrels that are too heavy to pick up directly.

Learning level 1 of an ability takes 1 point, level 2 takes 2 points, etc. If you know a level of an ability from an equipment bonus or talent, that does not increase the ability point requirement. Jahan started with a level of Blacksmithing and Crafting from the Scientist talent. Learning level 2 of either will cost 1 ability point, and level 3 will cost 2 points.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Yes, he does have telekinesis, thanks for clearing that up. However as I said; I can take blacksmithing for the cost of 1 ability point or I can take crafting at the cost of 1 ability point, I cannot add 1 to each (I have/had 2 points to spend). I needed to add a point to crafting to make the poison cloud arrowheads (the other points coming from gear/science trait) and now I am stuck not being able to take blacksmithing. Again I could use 1 point to level blacksmith befor adding to crafting but can no longer level blacksmith after. I guess it is a weird effect from the science trait. They both start at 1 from science and you get to level one of your choice for a single point but the other will cost 2 points. I will edit after I level if that is the case. Thanks for the help.

Support
Support

If Blacksmithing and Crafting are both still at level 1, you should be able to learn level 2 of both. Someone else on PS4 reported the ability bonuses from traits were counted as base abilities, rather than bonuses, so would increase the cost of learning the next level. Maybe that is happening with some abilities from talents.
Presumably that will be fixed in the upcoming patch, since it works properly on PC.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Did a quick search but couldn't find this in this thread (sorry if it's already been brought up).

Using a controller on the PC version at least, there's no way to change the party's formation. It's stuck in a straight line formation. This leads to weird pathing when you move the selected character, as the party tries to re-establish the formation.

Seems like it's just an oversight in functionality for the new controller support.

W
stranger
stranger
W
I have looked this up as well playing on the PS4 (no way to change formation at all). It seems that it was just not added to support controllers. I did read that for PC you can restart in keyboard mode and change the formation then swith back to controller mode. That would get old fast though.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Oddly enough after I leveled to 6 it allowed me to level blacksmithing with 1 point as it should be. I guess the bug is just when trying to level both crafting and blacksmith in the same level (level 5 for me). I will add it would allow me to level loremaster and telekinesis at any point so it is directly related to science. Anywho a minor bug, by no means gamebreaking.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Arhu’s universal controller does not seem to have the desired effect.
I enter combat and then use the controller to send the WEAPONS DEACTIVATE CODE.
The pilot of the machine responds by shouting "I'm useless! re-spark! re-spark"
Next thing the machine does at its turn is to fry one of my people.

Note that I am playing on tactician mode. Is this intentional?

C
stranger
stranger
C
I guess I'll try posting it here...oh, and I'm on the Xbox One version.

Has anyone else had an issue with the achievement The Wizard not unlocking? What information I was able to find made it sound like this achievement is one of those can't miss quest achievements, and should unlock after you find Zandalor in the Source Temple, yet I just beat the game and it's still locked for me. I still have a save just before finding him and I've tried re-loading and getting to him again, to no avail.

Is this bugged or am I missing something in the enhanced edition? I talked with him every chance I got, but nothing caused the achievement to unlock. And it's not doing that delayed unlocking thing either, it's still flat out locked.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello,

I am having a game-breaking issue on the PS4 where my friend and I were playing coop and got to the final conduit fight in the garden with Zandalor and the White Witch as accompanying NPCs. Upon winning the fight, three characters are instantly killed no matter their location or health, forcing a restart. I have the same problem if I try to play in single player.

I am NOT in Honor mode, but I have another save that is very close that is.
We did a 65+ hour let's play to get this far and cannot finish. Is there any update on this problem? (I've found a few people reporting it, but always on Honor mode).

Last edited by balth; 14/01/16 07:07 PM.
Support
Support

That should be fixed in the upcoming patch, currently going through the submission process with Sony (there is no ETA). The game is killing off any remaining opponents that Leandra summoned, but 3 of your characters previously had an alignment not reset properly, causing them to be included.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Awesome, thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to finishing out the game on both difficulty modes!

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

That should be fixed in the upcoming patch, currently going through the submission process with Sony (there is no ETA). The game is killing off any remaining opponents that Leandra summoned, but 3 of your characters previously had an alignment not reset properly, causing them to be included.

Any news? And what does ETA mean?

Support
Support

That is the news. Estimated Time of Arrival.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hi,
I'm getting a bug at some one point of the game. At Hunter's Ledge, around the fight between orcs and humans, all the money of the main character disappeared. If I send money from another character to the main one, if I sell things or even if I pick money on the ground with that main character... money's gone, as if the character had a Void's purse.
The game is on coop, hosted by me, and the bug doesn't occur with the other source-hunter. I have found an old save, still at Hunter's Ledge, whitout the money-going-to-void bug and will try to see if the bug comes back.

MacBook Pro (mid-2012)
2,9 GHz Intel Core i7
8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 Mo

enthusiast
enthusiast
John? What are these sound issues you keep making mention of? :S

Pride, honour and purity
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Aenra
John? What are these sound issues you keep making mention of? :S

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=67846&Number=577089#Post577089

Support
Support

MindWideShut;
Check the containers in the character's inventory (backpacks, etc, and there is a pouch container with the the same icon as a pouch of moondust or bonedust). It is very likely gold added to their inventory is being stacked with gold in a container (possibly a crate picked up without looting first, etc). This also applies to gold transferred from other characters to a trading character when clicking on the balance icon to try to buy items; the gold is added to the container, rather than the trade window.

Page 28 of 57 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard