Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 57 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 56 57
M
stranger
stranger
M
Thank you Raze, if the problem occurs again I'll check on that ; I already went further in the game from the previous save.

Last edited by MindWideShut; 15/01/16 11:34 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Playing honor mode lev 21, killed cassandra and i know i looted the soul forge repair scroll but cannot find it in inventory, ive checked all merchants and it is nowhere. Thats one issue.

I continued on without the scroll and fought leandra. She was at a slicer of health, madora, my only melee party member was rihht next to her my 2 mages and ranger were all well away from her. On her turn, (leandras) she attempts to move and madora kills her with attack of opportunity. The rest of my party instantly dies! My save file is wiped and i cant look at logs to find out what happened is this a bug?70 hours down the drain.

Support
Support

Yes, that is a bug.
When Leandra is defeated the game kills off all of her summons to end the fight. Unfortunately, there is a rare alignments problem which can result in one or more party members being killed then, as well.

That should be fixed in the latest version on PC, though, and I thought the console versions didn't delete the honour mode saves.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thanks for the fast reply but that is one helluva bug for honor mode. The save doesnt delete but the game saves with your dead characters and no way to do anything else but go to main menu and restart, so its essentially deleted from a players perspective. I really love this game but that really floored me. Two fights away from a flawless honor mode run.its devastating. How soon till a patch comes out?

Support
Support

There is no ETA, but the patch is currently going through the submission process with Sony and Microsoft.

On PS4 you can back up saves to a USB flash drive.
On Xbox One you only have the option to copy saves to MS' cloud servers, and would need to play while not being logged in to Xbox Live in order to control when and if the Xbox would sync saves (you might be able to disconnect if you die in the game, quit, delete the save on the colsole and then reconnect and log back in to Xbox Live to sync the honour mode save version from the previous session).

G
addict
addict
G
Holy hand grenade heals zombie. It should harm.

D
stranger
stranger
D
After defeating Leandra I enter the portal to the other side. One of my characters is then stuck in a conversation with Zixzax from before we entered the final area and I cannot end the conversation.

Support
Support

A couple of people have run into this problem.
If you are playing in Windows, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool.
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip, just leaving one before entering the Portal to Eden.

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first. In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save and Copy. From there you can optionally zip it/them, and copy to email or upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and provide a link.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Hi,first of all thanks for this great game and sorry for my bad English, im from Chile.

This is my problem:

When i try to revive Baitodr with a scroll of resurrection, she is not reviving.

The wings and the amount of hp when resurrected appears but she still lies in the floor and in the same spot.

I restarted the game...try to revive her in other place like the End of Time and nothing seems to work.

Please some help is welcome!.
Thanks.

Support
Support

I replied in the topic you started.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi all,

I am playing D:OS EE on PS4. Leandra's blood has disappeared from my inventory. I do not remember when this happened but I am 100% sure that I never sold it or sent to the homestead storage.

Thanks

Support
Support

Did you check all characters' inventories, storage chasts / areas, hit Alt anywhere you may have been sorting your inventory, etc?

Do you have older saves you can reload to check for the blood? If you can narrow down when it disappeared, it might help narrow down where it may have gone.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you check all characters' inventories, storage chasts / areas, hit Alt anywhere you may have been sorting your inventory, etc?

Do you have older saves you can reload to check for the blood? If you can narrow down when it disappeared, it might help narrow down where it may have gone.

Dear Raze,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunally, I do not have older saves. I have double checked all chrts' inventory but is not there. I will see if I dropped it in some area while sorting my inventory.

Also, is there any way to add the missing item on my inventory if I send you the PS4 save file?

Support
Support

I don't know if there is a way to replace or locate the blood. Email support if you can not find it, and I'll see if someone can take a look at the save.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Having a persistent issue co-op gaming over steam invite with a friend, we have tried direct connection with server id as well and it has also failed. He either gets stuck on the loading screen after initially joining the game (hangs at 90%) and then once in the game he can only remain for a couple of minutes before being kicked (server has timed out) this occured once last week and now it is constant this week. We have verified the local files but haven't taken any other troubleshooting measures - we are both running the game above specs on Windows 10 Home - Thanks for any help with this matter

Support
Support

If you load an older save (ideally one that you know worked before), or start a new game, can your friend join?

Are you both shutting down all non-essential programs (especially anti-virus) before starting the game? Firewalls have caused conflicts, and an update to either program could cause issues, or reset options, even if they were fine before. For a third party firewall, try exiting out of the program and see if that makes a difference.

Did your friend try hosting? He can start a new game, or use a save that you send him (email, Dropbox, etc). Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thanks for the reply Raze, yes we tried old saves that work. We were playing earlier in the week without issues for 6-8 hour blocks at a time. He hosted and older save and current and the issue was the same. I disabled my antivirus and firewalls too before hosting but before the recent problem they never interfered.

Support
Support

If old saves are ok, and the behaviour is the same when you swap who is hosting, it probably isn't a conflict with a background program, etc.

If one of you joins in an old save, does loading a recent save after that cause a disconnection (immediately, or after a few minutes)?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows), for each of you.
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, one person can delete all their saves, while the other deletes most, just leaving the latest save, the most recent save where you can still connect fine and the oldest where you can not.

G
addict
addict
G
Teller of Secrets has no Attribute/Skill books. Even one. Even for first time. Even after level up. No books at all :-/

Last edited by gGeo; 22/01/16 11:19 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
This has been fixed for the PC version. Are you running a different D:OS port?

Pride, honour and purity
Page 29 of 57 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard