Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 57 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 56 57
A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Raze

So you placed both pendants on the pedestals, by interacting with them?
They register properly and light up on PC, so there must be an issue specific to PS4.

I'll create a bug report for this. It may help to have a save at this point, and maybe one before doing the twin dungeons, if available.
You would need to be transfer save(s) to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can optionally zip the saves first, then copy to email (supportdos@larian.com) or upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and provide a link.

Hi Raze, do you need a PS4 save for this bug ? I do reproduce on mine, if needed I can provide.

(I have a save trying to put the amulet on the pedestral, the one where I was loosing my mind, or one before the twin dungeon, as you prefer)

Last edited by Akrion; 25/01/16 01:39 PM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
Probally already known but using AoE abillities allows you to see hidden mines.
not gamebreaking just a little find, it doesn't seem to happen with every AoE (only the AoE's that would damage the mine directly (burning ground from flare does not reveal for example))

Meteor Shower
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608462452
Boulder Bash
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608472636
Lower Resistances
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gtadekok/screenshot/352772708661381869
Rain
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608473386

Support
Support

Akrion;
I have one save, but it wouldn't hurt to have another.

Valyrus;
That should be a known issue; I'll check.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I just did ! thanks for your support.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Not too sure if this bug has been reported yet. PS4 version with the latest patch.

Madora was carrying an oil barrel, and I decided to drop it at the blacksmithing station in Cyseal right next to the water barrel. At first everything was fine. I believe I crafted with it once before I noticed the red text indicating that someone owns it when it was originally not owned by anyone. I'm certain I picked it up from the Black Cove cave. I used Bairdotr as my main crafter, and the next time I tried to craft something with it, Pablo of all people started yelling saying I shouldn't touch "his" oil barrel.

I haven't restarted the game to see if this issue persists.

Last edited by akc12; 26/01/16 06:39 PM.
Support
Support

Paplo must have wandered quite a bit to even be able to see behind the blacksmith's house.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi guys, great game!

I'm on the PS4 version.

Just have a couple bugs:

1. The Twin Dungeons podium is bugged for me too. Amulets won't go on pillars, and even throwing them on does not activate them.

2. Permanent Status Effect: This is the biggie. One of my characters is permanently wet. I thought this was great, because she was resistant to fire and I can crack endless off-color jokes, but once I got to the ice kingdom it really painful. She can't walk two steps without freezing. (I've removed all equips and the status still says permanent).

It's gonna be tough but until another patch comes out I'm going to have to either role out the firefly carpet or Aspect of Ice every three seconds and hope I don't freeze before I can refresh it.

3. Keeper of Secrets sells no books at all, but I'm not sure if she's meant to or not now? I understand she was supposed to sell attribute and skill books?

PS: Sent Larian a tweet saying thanks for making a great game, but the controller support on this is wonderful. Honestly so good. Puts wasteland 2 to shame that's for sure, and warms this former pc gamer's heart that this feels robust enough that the PS4 version could qualify as a definitive experience for me. Kudos again.

Support
Support

The main cause of environmental status effects becoming persistent was fixed in the patch, but a couple people on PC had this still happen, as well.
Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description and your latest save.

The Teller of Secrets is suppose to have a couple of unique (non-restocking) compendium books for sale.
If you happen to have a save from before you first opened/entered the Hall of Secrets, please include that, as well.

You would need to transfer the save(s) to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can optionally zip the save(s), then copy to email or upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and provide a link.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Hi ,

can t seem to launch the game . Crashes and tell me to check the requirements. I took the Game Analysis Tool and it told me odd things .
Detects a i7 Core , 2.4 GHz (8 cores) => Failed because I need 2.4 GHz (2 cores) ....

Windows 7 is SP1.
My GPU supports Directx 11 and it's installed on my computer . But DDI version in Dxdiag says "10.1" instead of "11" and the game (that check this false DDI version information) won't launch while it could ...
Do you plan to fix / patch any of these problems ? :)
Bothers me not to play the version of the game I bought while I met the requirements specified ! :(

And to finish helping me with all this the analysis tool crashes while generating the report file ...
I sent the screenshot of the report to supportdos@larian.com , with the Object saying "Jujucutter analysis report - Issue launching DOS EE" and the date .

Thanks for your work and your answers .

Best Regards.

Jujucutter.

Support
Support

The CPU 'fail' doesn't matter (don't know if that's a round off issue, or something unexpected with how the CPU information is returned, but it happens sometimes with 2.4GHz i7 CPUs).

Are you starting the game on the Radeon chip? The HD 7970M does have DirectX 11 support, but the Intel HD 3000 does not.

The DDI version is what your video card drivers are reporting for hardware DirectX support. There are driver issue which can cause that to be wrong (in which case an update or clean reinstall of the drivers may help), as well as some hardware monitoring or overclocking/tweaking programs.
Also, for Windows 7 this can commonly be caused by not having Service Pack 1 installed.

Check the DDI Version specifically for the Radeon card. Click Start (or WinKey-R), type in dxdiag and hit Enter, then in the window that opens, switch to the Display tab (you can double check that SP1 is listed in the System tab, as well).
The DDI Version will be listed in the Drivers section on the right; it should be 11.1 for the 7970M.

Try manually installing the support packages (from the folder ..\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\_CommonRedist) and reboot. There is a similar folder in the GOG install folder, as well.

A
stranger
stranger
A
So restarting the game does fix the issue with the oil barrel becoming someone else's property. I should also mention the equipment menu for the companions was buggy at the same time.

But now I came across possibly another issue. Didn't the latest PS4 patch add the feature where you can equip any armor/item no matter who is currently carrying the equipment? That was working okay a couple days ago. But not during the last time I played the game. Haven't confirmed if restarting fixes it yet.

Support
Support

With the latest update on PS4, or the controller UI on PC, in the Equipment screen, selecting an equipment slot should show you all the equipment of that type that the group has in their inventory. In co-op, you would only see equipment from the characters that you control.
There is a known issue where after asking a companion to re-join the party, the equipment filters will not work properly, until the game is saved and reloaded (actually loading a save in the homestead before asking someone to rejoin will also avoid the problem).

J
stranger
stranger
J
I cannot get the square ring to light up. 4 hours now. Google all but can't get an answer. Not even here. What am I missing here it states the problem but no fixes that work. Can someone help me? Using ps4. Guess there is no fix. Had to ask. Super frustrating.

Last edited by Jonerx; 29/01/16 06:12 AM.
Support
Support

Is this for the pendants in the twin dungeons, in the PS4 version? Unfortunately, I don't know of any workarounds to lower the barrier in saves made before the update.
This is being looked into, so hopefully will be fixed in the next update.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Say thanks for that answer. At least I can quit trying and move on. Thank you.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hi All,

This bug is super frustrating (playing on PS4)!!! Any idea when a patch to resolve it will be released??? Loving the game and this is my first hassle I've experienced...

I hope it can be resolved ASAP.

Support
Support

There is no ETA for the next update yet; there are still some things to be added and changed.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Thanks.

Please keep us posted.

smile

R
stranger
stranger
R
Hello. Prompt, in the Enhanced Edition in the hall of secrets from the traders still have books on the skills and abilities? The two were on sale, there were new when picked level. Yesterday reached there, in general they are not for sale.
They canceled the patch?
I would be grateful for your help.

Support
Support

The patch for PS4 has been released, but not for Xbox One yet.
The Teller of Secrets should still have the books for sale (once; they do not restock if you buy them).
The patch will prevent the problem of the books possibly disappearing if you do not buy them when you first trade with the Teller of Secrets, and then level up. Unfortunately, it can not fix this in saves where it has already occurred.

Page 31 of 57 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard