Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Hi, Wolgraff has disappeared from the homestead. His clothes form an empty shell where he used to stand.

Any idea's on how to get him back?

Background:

I am close to the end, 160+ hours, I found Imal and killed him, journal updated for questline. I went back to homestead Wolgraff was not there. I check previous saves going back many hours and in all cases he was not there just the shell made of his clothes.

I checked the original start he is not there.

Support
Support

And I assume the clothes aren't talking?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip, just leaving your latest save, your earliest where Wolgraff isn't there and (if available, though it doesn't dound like it) the most recent where he is ok (before or after recruiting him).

For OSX, saves can be zipped by right clicking the folder(s) and selecting Compress, in the folder:
~/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition/PlayerProfiles/<ProfileName>/Savegames

Linux is similar, with the saves in the home directory.

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can optionally zip the files, then copy to email or upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and provide a link.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Hi!
I have got the same issue - Wolgraff's clothes are empty in the Hall of Heroes in Homestad. There is no body. No interaction with him is available.

Over 160h played, wanted to give Wolgraff his voice back but it is not possible at all right now. I play on PS4.
Could you please help with this issue?

Thank you in advance.

H
stranger
stranger
H
I've got the same issue, just returned from the Temple of the Dead to give him his voice back and his armour is standing up in the 'T' position with his other gear lying on the floor. There is no character model to interact with at all.

It would be nice if someone could take the time to post the solution to this error, which is still present and un-patched since the original post 9 months ago.

Last edited by HDHooligan; 22/06/17 10:45 AM.
Support
Support

Did you try checking previous saves, if available?

Most likely Wolgraff is dead. Another person ran into this problem, checked older saves and found some where there was a pile of ash there, rather than the clothes.
He could have died if he left the party at low health with a damage over time status, or (more likely) during the attack on the homestead.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard