Print Thread
Page 32 of 57 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 56 57
I
stranger
stranger
I
Hi Raze
I bought the PS4 version of Divinity
Since the release of patch 1.04 I came across the problem of "twin dungeons". Reading issues with this and other quests, especially on previous savings, I decided to suspend my gaming experience waiting for the release of the new patch.

Tips to wait for the new patch (if you how much) or restart the game from the beginning?

A
stranger
stranger
A
any dates for the new patch guys?

Support
Support

There is no ETA for the next update; there are still things being added and changed.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Since defeating Braccus Rex and hitting the 93hr mark on PS4 yesterday, I've been experiencing several crashes while saving the game (both quicksaves and manual saves). Usually I get dumped back to the PS4 OS with a generic error message. I did get a 'Failed to Save Game Error Codes 524, 525' message in the game twice when trying to quicksave and a 'Save Failed!' message when trying a manual save that did not result in a crash, though the game failed to respond both times when I tried going back to the Main Menu and I had to close the application down manually.

Most of them (5) have happened in the area around the Smithy in Silverglen (either just outside the building or in Nadia's Room or Cellar, though I did experience 2 in Cyseal (1 in Braccus' Crypt just after the event with Arhu and another near the Desolated Farms Waypoint after rearranging stuff in one of my character's inventory).

I've done everything I can think of to resolve it, from restarting the PS4 completely after each crash, to using new save slots (before this, I usually just kept around 10 or so manual saves and overwrote older saves as I went along). I had no issues saving the game on a previous run through of the game up to the same point (after defeating Braccus but before going to Luculla Forest) before starting over and running into the issues on my current playthrough.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by sierrabyte
Since defeating Braccus Rex and hitting the 93hr mark on PS4 yesterday, I've been experiencing several crashes while saving the game (both quicksaves and manual saves). Usually I get dumped back to the PS4 OS with a generic error message. I did get a 'Failed to Save Game Error Codes 524, 525' message in the game twice when trying to quicksave and a 'Save Failed!' message when trying a manual save that did not result in a crash, though the game failed to respond both times when I tried going back to the Main Menu and I had to close the application down manually.

Most of them (5) have happened in the area around the Smithy in Silverglen (either just outside the building or in Nadia's Room or Cellar, though I did experience 2 in Cyseal (1 in Braccus' Crypt just after the event with Arhu and another near the Desolated Farms Waypoint after rearranging stuff in one of my character's inventory).

I've done everything I can think of to resolve it, from restarting the PS4 completely after each crash, to using new save slots (before this, I usually just kept around 10 or so manual saves and overwrote older saves as I went along). I had no issues saving the game on a previous run through of the game up to the same point (after defeating Braccus but before going to Luculla Forest) before starting over and running into the issues on my current playthrough.

This is the same problem I've had for months. It has become painfully obvious that the developers do not know how to fix this and that this game was not fully tested for the PS4 before release. It is a shame really because the game was fantastic when I could actually play it. It took 3 months after release for them to release a patch to correct these issues but unfortunately it seems the patch was also not tested and the problems are still there and are game ending.

Personally, I've given up on this game and do not plan to ever look at a Larian game again. For all you other PS4 owners experiencing these issues I would suggest this game that was just released for 1/3 the price and contains no game ending bugs.

The Banner Saga

D
stranger
stranger
D
PS4 VERSION: There are some bugs when I use the inventory menu.
1. When I try to move some stolen items, from a character to another, the other character or npc notice that I stole these items, even if I stole them in the past.
2. When I exchange two companions (leave one, get another), the last one, that I take in the party, has the equip menu with a bug: if I choose for example the armor, to change his armor, I see all wrong icons and the selection is bugged. I need to save and reload the game to solve this issue.

Support
Support

Were these stolen items use by a dismissed companion/henchmen? There is a known issue, recently fixed, with equipping armour owned by a previous party member. I don't know if that can be triggered with stolen items, but if you recruit Bairdotr, for example, remove her armour, dismiss her, transfer the armour to another companion/henchman and then back to a main character, that can trigger a reaction to stealing.

The issue in the Equipment window after asking a companion/henchmen to rejoin will be fixed in the next update (no ETA yet). Loading a save in the homestead before asking a character to rejoin will avoids this problem.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hello,
I can't proceed in the game because the box in the Wizard's House doesn't contain the Phantom Protection Amulet.
Playing on PC with vanilla version of the DOSEE (no patches installed).
I don't have any savegame to go back to the first time I entered the Wizard's House, so my question is: how can I load an item ingame from scratch and make it appear in my inventory? I don't want to replay the game from the beginning atm.
Thank you for help.

PS: I just managed to pass through the poisonous cloud using the Teleport Pyramids, but the Phantom Amulet is still missing ingame.

Last edited by Caabal; 07/02/16 02:10 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
"Fixed trait bonuses added to base stats" Is this referring to the bug with leadership and obedient, or addressing the issue of adding ability points to abilities already boosted by a trait, or something else entirely?

Support
Support

Caabal;
Were you checking the box on the nightstand in the SE corner of the room, to the right of the bed after you go upstairs?

mcpoopy1;
I believe it is adding points to an ability boosted by a trait.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Raze

Caabal;
Were you checking the box on the nightstand in the SE corner of the room, to the right of the bed after you go upstairs?

Exactly, but the Amulet is not there. I noticed in some videos that in the original DOS the box appears to be in the room to the right of the stairs when you go up, while in the EE is in the left room near the bed. Am I right?

Support
Support

That is correct; the amulet was moved in the EE.
I'm not sure if this may be related to something fixed in one of the patches; there isn't a bug report specifically for this amulet being missing.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Not sure, if this has been reported before. But I encountered a graphic bug in the character creation. The character model does not seem to display correct but on the right side of the screen.

Screenshot: http://s11.postimg.org/a314cl8j6/12312432152.jpg

System: Windows 10 Pro, i76700k, GeForce GTX 980Ti

Support
Support

A couple of people have run into this before. Disabling the 3D Stereoscopic option in your nvidia Control Panel (right click an open area of the desktop to start it) should fix the problem.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I'm waiting for new Ps4 patch to restart game. Any news or prevision?

Support
Support

No.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I put aside the game for 3 weeks ... so let's change the question.
is there any slight probability of a patch for PS4 within this or next month. After that, Dark Souls III is there ...

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have an idea!

Let's ask Raze --again--- about the EXACT date the next patch is coming out. Down to the hour.
Who knows, if we keep asking the same thing over and over, the answer might change....

Pride, honour and purity
A
stranger
stranger
A
I understand the question is boring. But not as much boring as my wait for a patch of a buggy game I bought.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I have a better idea! DON'T RELEASE GAMES FILLED WITH BUGS!

We paid $60 for a game we can't play so yeah... get used to this question smart guy.

Raze, when is this patch going to be here? The game was released almost 4 months ago.

Page 32 of 57 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard