Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 57 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 56 57
A
stranger
stranger
A
does anyone else seem to get a net-like texture when running the game in "ultra" settings for shadows?
the effect appears only in certain areas (heiberheim, some forest areas etc) and dissapears if I switch to "high" from "ultra".
I can provide a screenshot if it helps

T
stranger
stranger
T
After the fight with Bracus my friend's client crashed.
Whenever I invited him to the game, he crashed.
We verified game the game cache and nothing.

We had to try all kinds of weird and nonsensical stuff people suggested in the steam forums.
Changing the session to invite only (isntead of friends only), sending items to the homestead, loading previous saves... Jesus what a pain it was... I don't even know what we did, but something fixed and he was able to join me without crashing.

A
stranger
stranger
A
so I beat Boreas and found well Teleportation spell. Afterwards I forgot to go to the well and moved on to Silverglen. Right now I don't seem to have the spell in my possession. No inventory no anything. Is there anyway I can get it back via console commands or something?

Support
Support

There are no console commands, and I don't know of any way to replace the spell.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Wand crafting is bugged. According to the crafting game files, crafting a wand with level 5 crafting should result in one of the following:

• Chance to mute
  • Chance to blind
  • Chance to curse
  • Chance to petrify
  • Intelligence bonus
  • Damage bonus
  • Constitution bonus.

However, it seems that if you roll one of the first 4 effects, the wand gets no bonus at all.

Tormented soul is bugged as well. It's supposed to confer -2 constitution in addition to the +2 str/dex when crafted with a weapon, but the -2 constitution does not actually take effect.

Last edited by RedAlert; 15/02/16 11:42 PM.
G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by RedAlert

Tormented soul is bugged as well. It's supposed to confer -2 constitution in addition to the +2 str/dex when crafted with a weapon, but the -2 constitution does not actually take effect.
that makes sense. Maby that bug is reason why STR based melee dual wield with double torm. soul is OP like hell.

Last edited by gGeo; 16/02/16 05:25 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Inside the source temple where you meet Zandalor to talk to him in front of the broken portal, he's not standing up but instead knocked down and unable to interact with. Literally a game breaking bug.

Support
Support

There should be a cutscene there where Icara shows up and heals Zandalor.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and a save before approaching Zandalor (if available; your latest if not).

For Windows you can use the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool.
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip.

For OSX, saves can be zipped by right clicking the folder(s) and selecting Compress, in the folder:
~/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition/PlayerProfiles/<ProfileName>/Savegames

Linux is similar, with the saves in the home directory.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Raze

There should be a cutscene there where Icara shows up and heals Zandalor.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and a save before approaching Zandalor (if available; your latest if not).

For Windows you can use the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool.
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip.

For OSX, saves can be zipped by right clicking the folder(s) and selecting Compress, in the folder:
~/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition/PlayerProfiles/<ProfileName>/Savegames

Linux is similar, with the saves in the home directory.

Oh, Icara is supposed to heal him? My party killed Icara a couple hours before that at the End of Time. Didn't realize it would essentially end the game because there wasn't any warning or indication that it would. If there isn't a workaround for this then I suppose I'll have to find a save before Icara was killed and play through from there. Thank you for the information.

Support
Support

It shouldn't cause a problem if Icara is dead (or was never rescued), but I'm not sure how that encounter is suppose to proceed in that case.

T
stranger
stranger
T

It shouldn't cause a problem if Icara is dead (or was never rescued), but I'm not sure how that encounter is suppose to proceed in that case.

I don't see a way to repair the broken portal to the first garden while Zandalor remains knocked down. Not sure how else I would proceed. I have no issues reloading an earlier save pre-Icara's death, but I'm curious if that's actually a game-breaking bug. Should I still run and upload the Analyzer Tool results from that particular save file? I appreciate any help given.

Support
Support

Yes, please do still use the Analysis Tool to create a report.zip file (or zip the individual save folder).

There should be a quest design document somewhere that I can look up what is suppose to happen if Icara is dead, or ask on Monday, but Zandalor remaining lying down and inactive is definitely not it.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Report sent.

Thanks for the help so far, appreciate it.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi, I have the PS4 EE. I'm trying to find the protection amulet in Zandalor's House. I've gone over the entire house, but cannot find the amulet. I know it's no longer in a jewelry chest next to the warp portal, but I'm not finding it anywhere.

Can you specify in the PS4 where it is? First floor or upstairs? I've seen others complain about the same thing.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Damage tooltips seem to be incorrect on the PS4 version of Divinity, particularly regarding buffs such as Oath of Desecration or Melee Power Stance. Just did a bunch of testing, and I was getting damage values in the combat log (including absorbtion/armor/resistances/etc) that were well below the minimum damage values in the tooltip, and I never hit anything near the max damage values advertised. I even tried testing with all armor removed, same thing. Oath of Desecration, Melee Power Stance, etc were indeed multiplying damage on the tooltip, yet when I tried actually hitting things there seemed to be no difference in damage between using buffs and not using buffs, which seems like a pretty significant bug.

I've tested on enemies as well as on other party members with all armor removed on Tactician mode, and the issue was persistent. For example, I would try Melee Power Stance / Oath of Desecration Crippling Blow, the tooltip would advertise around 350-650 damage, and I'd deal 200... on a character without any armor.

Any word on this?

Last edited by LudicSavant; 22/02/16 04:09 PM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
any news about the patch?
I hope the next patch will fix all sound issues!!!! wink

Support
Support

No, there is still no ETA; check back in a month.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Raze, can you offer any insight on the buff damage issue?

Support
Support

Damage buffs work fine here, on PC. What level are your characters, their attributes and weapon you are testing with?

L
stranger
stranger
L

Damage buffs work fine here, on PC. What level are your characters, their attributes and weapon you are testing with?

I've tested at level 1 (with multiple fresh characters) and at level 10. The issue is on the PS4, not the PC. Testing was done with a variety of two-handed and dual-wielding weapons. I can upload a video clip demonstrating the issue if necessary.

Page 33 of 57 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard