Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
These MMO:S interest me. Upcoming MMO:
Ashes of Creation cool MMO
This looks like it will be awesome but I won't waste my money. I seem to recall reading that they will be engaging in the same shift worker discrimination that New World suffers from, in regards to all the fun pvp. Caravan raiding and boring duels won't make up for missing out on wars and other large scale pvp events, because the developers decided that those of us who can't be online at certain hours apparently aren't permitted the same access to content that others get.

T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Zarna
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
These MMO:S interest me. Upcoming MMO:
Ashes of Creation cool MMO
This looks like it will be awesome but I won't waste my money. I seem to recall reading that they will be engaging in the same shift worker discrimination that New World suffers from, in regards to all the fun pvp. Caravan raiding and boring duels won't make up for missing out on wars and other large scale pvp events, because the developers decided that those of us who can't be online at certain hours apparently aren't permitted the same access to content that others get.
Alfa would be 500 euro. I do not that.My it when done for much less if you want.

The developers that I like:

I was wrong. Ashes of Creation MMO is not going to be first MMO with Unreal 5 graphics full release.
Found out New World MMO does not have classes so not so interested to try it.

What game then? Throne of Liberty MMO aka Lineage 3 MMO.
What are the differences between Throne of Liberty and Ashes of Creation MMO in a nutshell?

Ashes of Creation MMO:
+ Record breaking PvP 500 vs 500 players MMO.
+ Lots of PvP modes focus is heavily on PvP.
+ Raids and good PvE content.
+ Mounts many types.
+ Weather systems and effect that are super good.
+ Housing.
+ Crafting.
+ Unreal 5 engine graphics and performance.
+ Personally I like the developers. They are in USA ( I do not care if USA or Europe but Western system money)
+ not pay to win.
+ Huge world.
+ Many classes and races.
Neutral: FUll PvP world.
Neutral: Action combat with some tab targeting perhaps. I am not expert on this have not bought Alpha
access for 500 euro and played myself on top of that they have made changes. However when Alpah 2
is released in year 2023 then I am sure we can get more info.
Neutral: I believe personally (I am no expert and have no inside information) that full release is 2024
that said some youtuber said he guess that this Ashes of Creation MMO is released in year 2025 or 2026.
- Well the biggest PvP fights with 500 vs 500 players will have very high system requirements.
- Monthly subfee if you are not willing to pay this is not for you.
- Early Access cost 500 euro not 60 euro like BG3. That said at full release the game cost more reasonable.
- not voluntary PvP
Conclusion if you do not like PvP and endgame content like Raids and Dungeons then I think Ashes of Creation MMO is not for you but if you like PvP and have good enough hardware in computer this MMO can be a paradise for you.

I am not expert on many details like housing or crafting exist? in Throne of Liberty aka Lineage 3 so will not mention them.
Throne of Liberty aka Lineage 3 MMO.
+ Unreal 5 graphics and it absolutely looks good.
+ Most likely full release in year 2023. The first MMO with Unreal 5 graphics.
+ They have pretty big fights also though not record breaking huge fights as Ashes of Creation MMO.
+ Seamless not instanced.
+ Voluntary PvP but how it works it is let in before hand when a specific zone is allowed PvP
if you remain and stay in the area where PvP begins you can be killed then it set that you have allowed
PvP. Personally I think this sounds ok.
+ Dungeons have many floors there is no loading screen between them
and you can buff players on different floor or give damage to another floor it is not linear.
+ You can like a Druid change to some animals for movement this instead of mounts.
+ Many classes and races.
+ Hmm I believe I could see some sexy females in this game.
+ Immersion World like WOW no loading screens.
+ I would say Lineage 2 was a success back in the days these are the same developer. I do admit
that I have never played any Lineage game though I have played example Asian Genshin Impact MMO
and Final Fantasy XIV MMO.
Neutral: I would guess it has houses and crafting.
Neutral: Dungeons/Raids are not instanced if I understood correctly.
Neutral: Made in South Korea.
- No mounts.
- Pay to win.
- No classes I dislike this!
- Aggressively Pay to win elements. In addition you buy the game buying is not a problem to buy but pay to win can be annoying.
On the other hand I played as free player Neverwinter MMO that also have buy to win elements
however how exactly Throne of Liberty MMO will be remains to be seen.

The way these MMO handle huge fights is different. Throne of Liberty aka Lineage 3 automatically reduces graphics in huge fights so it is not maximum graphics in huge fights in that game.

Ashes of Creation MMO tries to do the impossible make it look excellent graphics despite record breaking 500 vs 500 players PvP and in that mix can even PvE elements affect the battle if I understood there is a big Dragon in that area. That said for now I have not seen any battle in Alpha 1 that has had 500 vs 500 players, but pretty huge fights (and that Dragon in that area) they are optimizing the code. Remains to be seen how they can fix this 500 vs 500 players.

Sexy females in Lineage 3 MMO? I believe this woman can be a model from Lineage 2 MMO.

Lineage 2 was released 2003 in South Korea and I guess arrived to USA and Europe slightly later 2006. That content above is from year 2007.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 03/01/23 08:53 PM.
T
Banned
Banned
T
What I find a bit time consuming here is the MMO:S that I am at least slightly interested in:

Baldurs Gate 3 is going to be released in August 2023 and perhaps it will keep one interested in it still early 2024 but even from early
2024 it is long wait for some of these MMO:S indeed.

Throne of Liberty aka Lineage 3 MMO. Unreal 5 engine and the only fantasy MMO game (that interest me) I expect full release in 2023. Unknown what will cost etc. slightly interested. but like calling it Lineage 3 instead. Release date: During 2023.
Voluntary PvP but my issues is with no classes and then PvE zerg farming bosses in outdoor dungeons and raids not balanced. Well and guess more or less buy to win elements could be included. Anyway beautiful game no doubt with Unreal 5 engine. In huge fights Lineage 3 reduce automatically graphics from what I have heard.

Ashes of Creation MMO with Unreal 5 graphics.
The ultimate PvP world. On downside not only voluntary PvP. Huge PvP battles possible example 500 vs 500 players and an Dragon in that area that can affect outcome with Unreal 5 engine and plans to not reduce graphics interesting to see how they manage to do this? We have had really big fights yes, but yet not shown 500 vs 500 players.
Hardcore old school type of MMO... Epic Raids and Dungeons instances. Slower levelup and progress.
Well not pay to win and subfee.
Release date: My guess year 2024 or 2025. During 2023 I do expect ALPHA 2 to come out and then lots of more information.

Dungeons Dragons MMO (Neverwinter ONLINE exist, but it is outdated) with Unreal 5 graphics. Developed in USA.
Release date?: Unknown Guess 2025-2028. Even the name is unknown for this MMO.

Riot (company developer of League of Legends and n other successful games) upcoming MMO. Unreal 5 graphics.
PvP will certainly be included more or less. Very unknown project, but huge budget. Will have Raids and Dungeons.
Release date?: Unknown Guess 2025-2028. Even the name is unknown for this MMO.

Unreal 5 only better graphics? No it runs better system performance. Despite excellent graphics better system performance for big /huge fights. It runs much better then Ray Tracing yet manage to look as good. It runs better then Unreal 4 engine huge fights. One of the effects that Unreal 5 manage with other technology do what ray tracing can do and with much less system requirements.

stranger
stranger
Nahhhh only shoooterssss

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard