Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by ChavaiotH
I want an update!

I want to back the game frown

This updates are so addictive. Love the update song. Also want my bakers badge.

stranger
stranger
Hello!

Yesterday, Swen Vincke was to make a speech about D:OS 2 on PC Gamer Weekender (here is timetable, 14:30-15:30 http://weekender.pcgamer.com/whats-on/nvidia-4k-stage)

Does anybody know, Will be available video of this event? I've found video of main event, but Swen was on nVidia's stage - cannot find record.

Another Swen's presentation should be today at the same time. There is a stream of the main event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6g0_HRexw
but I also cannot find stream form nVidia's stage.

Octu #579993 06/03/16 11:39 AM
Support
Support

There will be a video made available at some point.

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah, that's @pakoito, an RPGCodex member.

(we are everywhere)
((/malicious))

Pride, honour and purity
Aenra #580002 06/03/16 03:19 PM
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Originally Posted by Aenra
Yeah, that's @pakoito, an RPGCodex member.

Thanks to him.
I've just read on RPGCodex that someone was asking if anyone else was recording this. (Because I'm also everywhere silence ).
I know that Larian official Twitter said that there was supposed to be an official recording. I don't know if that became a thing or not. Swen also told me on Friday that there was supposed to be a recording but shit can happen.
Since pakoito was there and said there was no other camera. I guess he has the answer sadly.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah, true.. but am happy i watched it even like that. I'm not much into social media/conventions, meaning i don't know where that took place, so maybe it's just a cultural differences/overtones thing; but it was funny hearing him making a joke and people not getting it. On maybe they just haven't watched him enough to pick up on some of his mannerisms smile

Also, jeesus with that quest spread diagram.. daunting.. i almost pity you. Almost ^^

Last edited by Aenra; 06/03/16 05:06 PM.

Pride, honour and purity
Aenra #580004 06/03/16 05:07 PM
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Originally Posted by Aenra

Also, jeesus with that quest spread diagram.. daunting.. i almost pity you. Almost ^^

I do Level Design so, I've nothing to do with this. (Luckily for me! haha)

enthusiast
enthusiast
That's good too... wanna switch places, lol?

Pride, honour and purity
veteran
veteran
Yes, finally I have my backer badge (I suppose the "II" is the backer badge).

It would be nice to know what those icons actually mean.
I guess the "K" is a backer for D:OS and the head with the arrow is an employee of Larian.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I often just right-click to see what it's called in order to figure it out! I can't even remember what all of mine are (I don't display them all because it looks untidy, but I kinda feel like I'm being uncharacteristically restrained in doing so).

J'aime le fromage.
old hand
old hand
In the downtime of waiting for the EE Editor and the D:OS 2 Alpha I've been playing Div 2 for the first time.

There's some janky stuff in there and some questionable quest design but I really like the writing, item system, and character skills. Almost done with the Ego Draconis part.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I loved D2 and still play it occasionally. My only real complaint is that there wasn't more of it. Broken Valley is one of my favourite places to just wander about and explore: it had a great ambience and area design.

The difficulty took some getting used to though, especially the early releases: I'm not sure I've ever been killed so often on the "easy" difficulty setting! Reading through a handy guide someone wrote about tactics and builds helped a lot, but it was still quite tricky for those of an exploratory nature.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
The quests of Div II and the writing is one of the best in all of gaming. The most problems has the story, but they could have solved it easily, if they would have cut out two scenes. But I love it till to this day, it's still FUN.

veteran
veteran
DII was a difficult game...

Page 42 of 42 1 2 40 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard