#580468 20/03/16 12:27 AM
A
Axerax Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hello,

I was a little late getting into Divinity: Original Sin. I've played it with my wife and my friend both on Xbox One and PC. I really want to support by backing with PayPal, but I cannot seem to find a link to do so.

Me and my friend wanted to do the alpha and beta, but if there is no way to do this I'll be disappointed, but I can understand. We only recently found this gem but after purchasing the game TWICE I really would love to show my support for the sequel and now I cannot see a way to do this other than talking =(

Thanks!

Axerax #580469 20/03/16 12:57 AM
Support
Support

Unfortunately, Paypal pledging was shut down shortly after the Kickstarter ended.

With D:OS, the start of the beta corresponded with the release on Steam Early Access. If that is done again for D:OS 2, the timing would likely be the same (the alpha/beta starting in the latter half of this year). GOG has a similar 'Games In Development' feature now, so D:OS 2 could potentially be available there as well, starting with the beta.

Raze #580478 20/03/16 09:25 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Is there any chance that the sweatshirts and or collectors editions will be purchasable at a later date? I don't mind waiting until beta or release but I sure would be bummed out if I couldn't get any Original sin swag. What about a second round of kickstarter with limited beta access, for pre-launch, post closed beta, server testing? Also is there anyway to be put on some sort notification list. Where I will be notified by email with info about future games, updates, or events happening?

Axerax #580479 20/03/16 09:51 AM
Support
Support

Currently the physical rewards are just intended for Kickstarter backers.
I suppose theoretically there could be excess manufactured due to minimum order requirements, which could potentially be made available, if it is feasible to do so (the Larian Vault used to have a store function, but it was shut down early last year due to changes in the EU tax laws regarding digital goods). It couldn't hurt to pay attention to announcements leading up to the release, anyway.

I'll check if there is going to be a mailing list set up.

With D:OS, the start of beta access corresponded with the release on Steam Early Access. If that is done again for D:OS 2, the timing would probably be the same. GOG has a similar 'Games In Development' feature now, so D:OS 2 could potentially be made available there, as well, depending on the details.

Axerax #580480 20/03/16 09:52 AM
After rechecking the steam store page it is possible(no promises) that there may be a collector's edition. However there may be an issue to add physical items from the kickstarter campaign to non kickstarter pledge. As for a second kickstarter for the same project/idea, highly unlikely.

Axerax #580528 21/03/16 03:46 PM
A
Axerax Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thank you for all of the solid replies. I'll keep a lookout on Steam for this then and have it update me.

I really love this game and look forward to playing the next one =)

Axerax #580592 23/03/16 07:29 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Agreed, thank you for answering in such a forthcoming manner. I will be watching Larians facebook page, and these forums in hopes to score something. Is there anywhere else I should watch for announcements about the game?

Axerax #580595 23/03/16 08:09 AM
Support
Support

The Kickstarter page will have updates (currently divinityoriginalsin2.com redirects there), and you can follow @LarianStudios on Twitter.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard