Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 57 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 56 57
E
stranger
stranger
E
I have an issue with Co-oP on PS4 port.

Whenever I bring in my friend to play co-op with me the moment they take control of one the characters, their stats drop to level 1 stats, 5 str, 5 int, etc etc. On both the main they are controlling and its minion. The level seem to just default and reset. They have their hotkey bar filled but it'll cost crazy amounts of AP to use a skill since they have not leveled any of their skills, they have no points to spend, even though right now our characters are level 17, it costs like 15 AP for flurry lol. The huge issue this creates is the domino effect, that now they don't have enough str. to hold their weapons or armor, so under their control the character is naked pretty much lol, even visually, not wearing any gear on their screen. In their inventory they are wearing gear, but all of it says they don't have enough of a certain stat to hold it. The moment I assign the character back into my control, I have no issues at all as player #1 and can never recreate the effects he describes, it's only isolated to the additional player and never seems to affect the main player.

Usually we have been able to resolve this by my friend logging out, closing the app, reopening and joining again. However, lately the problem has been far more rampant and common. It now happens EVERY TIME he joins (seems to be timed with the latest update that fixed the Luculla forest save crash), last night was the last straw since even closing the app didn't fix it after rebooting it back up 3x in a row. Not sure if zone has anything to do with it but we're in Dark Forest area, just started. But now the game is benched until we can play together again. The only reason we played it was for co-op frown. Please let me know if this is a known issue, if it's not I have pictures to share, just need to know where to send them. Thank you for your help!

On a simple side note you guys should really let the coop'd player get access to the trophy list while playing smile. My friend was super bummed out that he gets 0 trophy progress for playing the entire game with me from start to finish. That's a minor inconvenience compared to above though.

-Eedin

Support
Support

This is a known issue. It should help if you reload the save, possibly multiple times; your friend shouldn't have to quite the game and restart. It may be more reliable to join in an older save, or new game, and then load the latest save.

A temporary attribute boost, such as from the Man At Arms skill Encourage, may also reset the character stats properly on the client system.

This has rarely happened during testing internally, but it isn't reproducible, so a fix remains elusive.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Once again, I am having problems crafting key items. I cannot combine Leandra's spell and Leandra's blood. All I get is an X when I try to combine them and I receive nothing after I do that and both items stay in my inventory. Do you have any ideas or should I email you at supportdos@larian.com with my save? Thank you so much for your help.

Excalibur 123

Support
Support

You could try combining them in the opposite order, or have a different character try...

Try verifying local files: in the Steam library, right click on Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition and select Properties, switch to the Local Files tab and then click on the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' button.
With the GOG version, in the (optional) Galaxy client, select Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition in the left column, then click on the More button, and in the Manage menu select 'Verify / Repair'.

Other than that, though, please do email support.

E
stranger
stranger
E
It says all files successfully validated. I tried having each character craft it and it didn't work for any of them. I also reversed the order. I also had the problem combining the items at the Hiberheim Forge and you helped me out there. All other crafting seems to work fine. It only seems the specially crafted items don't combine correctly for me.

Excalibur123

Support
Support

Yes, it was the same here, as well, with it working fine for me, so isn't a problem with the save itself. I think with the staff you tried renaming the My Documents D:OS EE folder, creating a new profile and copying one save over, so that eliminates the cache folder as the problem. If the game files are fine, there may be an extra file somewhere causing a problem, or some kind of weird system related conflict.

You could try a clean reinstall. With Steam you can backup the game files using the Steam client, delete local content, check that the save folder removed, or at least empty, and then restore the backup.
With GOG if you downloaded the full installer, you can use that to re-install. Galaxy can download the installer as a backup, but doesn't have the option to backup from the install files.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hi,
i don't know what to do...
i have noticed that the last patch fixed the luculla forest crash on ps4, but i have the same problem...
I have already restart the game but it's always the same. My save is at the end of luculla mines and when i use the mirror : ps4 crashes.
Now, when i launch the game, it crashes.
I don't dare launch the the game for not breaking my ps4.
Please help me ... and sorry for my english :p

Thanks

Sephir33

Support
Support

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with your save. It would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and provide a link.

For the game, try starting it from a different account, if available.

Try rebuilding the database, or uninstalling and re-installing the game.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Thanks, i have sent a mail with my save with Google drive
Sephir33

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Patch 2.0.119.430 is live on GOG

What was fixed or changed?

Support
Support

There is no change list, AFAIK. The update was to bring the Steam and GOG versions in line with the just-released App Store version (so multiplayer would work between them), which had a couple addition/fixes since the last update (plus the 'VR' mode addition, of course).

B
stranger
stranger
B
Im using the ps4 version and portals are not opening. I found out this is a glitch after putting 50 hours in(tactician and first play through). I am level 17, have 12 stones, and only 5 portals. How can i resolve this. I really need the hall where i can respec. This is aggravating me and i feel like smashing my ps4. Every rpg i play glitches out. Between 3 games i have over 250 hours and none are complete. I refuse to be locked out from top tier gear, not letting me finish a dlc, or not being able to respec. I am sure it must be easy to fix on pc (probably) but not ps4.

Support
Support

If the homestead is under attack, that needs to be ended before any more portal will open.

Where is Zixzax? If he is beside a portal or the statue, then you need to enter the portal, get a cutscene conversation with Astarte or the demon, then return to the main section of the homestead through the portal in order to finish opening it, and have Zixzax continue.
A marker is placed on the map when a portal has been completely opened, so check for an activated portal with no map marker.

If you don't see Zixzax, check the paths left and right from the entrance, keeping any eye on the mini-map for green dots. After the first elemental portal is the Hall of Secrets (left), another elemental portal and then the Hall of Darkness (right).

Check if you can speak to the statue, to select an elemental portal.

D
stranger
stranger
D
There is a bug when u kill the cheese vendor and the NPC next to him, nobody in the market notices. I tried multiple times in different ways (magic, arrows, swords) and nothing worked.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Raze

There is no change list, AFAIK. The update was to bring the Steam and GOG versions in line with the just-released App Store version (so multiplayer would work between them), which had a couple addition/fixes since the last update (plus the 'VR' mode addition, of course).

I just noticed a red backpack in the starting area with a pair of crazy glasses.

Support
Support

Yes, that is the 'VR' mode (wireframe) addition.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hi everyone, I recently ended both original and enhanced edition and I noticed a big quest bug, which could be game breaking, which I suppose has already been submitted. It actually happened to me in the Enhanced Edition, it starts with a bug in Frederick Blood Stone quest and ends with potentially not know at all how to close the Rift. This actually happened to me twice, in my Classic run and in my EE run, and I had to use a walkthrough to get it right.

In Frederick's Blood Stone quest, when you first encounter Frederick in the canyon near the goblin village, you can give him a Blood Stone to cure him, that is already in your inventory, so you don't have to look for Maradino's. This situation actually is very likely because your level at this point supposes you've recently ended Loic's questline and picked up 2 blood stones in the immaculate chapel basement. This could lead to 3 problems:

1) When you give one of your own blood stones, Frederick thanks you, attacks you and, of course, dies. But then when you enter Maradino's lair to find Frederick's minion, the dialogue options you have with him do not take in consideration the fact that you've just killed Frederick. Basically you can ask the minion to go face Frederick or stay hidden, without any option suggesting him his master's already dead.

2) That being said, this bug can be avoided by not entering at all Maradino's lair. But then the real problem starts. I had to figure it out using a walkthrough. As you've already given the blood stone to Frederick, you don't need anymore to find Maradino's lair (I know it looks stupid but one might not want to look for the hidden lair if the side quest is already done, kinda looks like an "extra reward"). But : you don't find Maradino's lair -> you don't find the scroll to open the Troll King's lair -> you don't pick up the tenebrium in the Troll King's lair -> you don't give anything to Brandon -> you don't complete Brandon's side quest -> you don't complete Nadia's sidequest -> eventually you don't get the tenebrium ability -> you can't break the stone that threatens your lair -> possibly game broken and hell of a lot experience points wasted without knowing!

3) Eventually, there is a risk that while you're looking for tenebrium weapons to destroy the red stone, you never get them: it looks like the ironsmith selling tenebrium weapons in the Classic edition now doesn't sell tenebrium weapons anymore, the only place I could find them is in a shop in the End of Time... that you can't unlock if the "Close Rift" quest has been activated.

To sum it up, all this begun for me with a bad understanding of Frederick and Maradino's sidequests, which I believe could get a rewriting to be more explicit. The fact that a lot of quests are tied together and all start from this cryptic and buggy basis was a bit disappointing, especially meeting them again in EE. Thanks anyway wink

Last edited by Boulingrin; 15/04/16 08:40 AM.
Support
Support

There is a book that can be found in Sacred Stone to learn the Tenebrium ability, and Brandon will accept any tenebrium ore, not just that mined in the troll cave. Assuming a party isn't dual Lone Wolf characters, Bairdotr starts off with a level of Tenebrium, and if you use a henchman temporarily, it wouldn't matter too much if they got rot (their HP would eventually drop to 1 if not cured by a star/blood stone, but they'd be fine hanging out in the homestead like that).

B
stranger
stranger
B
That was a quick answer, thank you. There are indeed other ways to complete those quests, my bad. I'm sorry I might go a bit off topic because it's hard for me to say whether it's a bug or a feature, but what I mean is, the point of this quest seems to have you sneak in Maradino's secret office, then find in the same time Frederick's stone AND Maradino's book leading to complete the quests the way you would expect to complete them (considering what NPCs tell you and what is written in your quest log) that would eventually lead you to understand better the whole Tenebrium thing. The fact that somewhat the game kind of "prevents" you doing things the way it asks you to do, makes the progress in this part of the game a bit strange imho. Got lost in this part of the game in my both runs. Then again, I might have had trouble because I had in mind my first run with the classic version, but alternative ways of completing this whole Tenebrium chain quest are not that obvious. Might not be the proper place to say it but I'd suggest you'd revamp the very start of Frederick's Blood Quest in a future update, with proper dialog options and maybe more accurate information - looks silly but this is the only part that I keep having trouble with, and somehow find it closely related to progress in the main quest.

Anyway cheers and congratulations for your work, I'm thorougly enjoying the game. I had to tell about this, now I feel better laugh

Support
Support

That quest could have used some tweaks to dialogue to handle the case where you had a blood stone immediately, etc, but at this point there I don't think there is going to be any dialogue rewritten or rerecorded.

Page 37 of 57 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard