Page 1 of 2 1 2
#582643 08/06/16 08:31 PM
P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I'm doing the grave robber' s quest. I have found everybody but after I talk to Arthur Gregory in the imp' s lair it starts loading something and never loads it. What do I do?

Support
Support

End the conversation manually, before it gets to the end of his dialogue. There is a short cutscene triggered after the conversation with him, which a few people have had a problem with. Ending the dialogue early should avoid that.

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
How do I do that? Just press any button when talking to him?

Last edited by Piper; 09/06/16 06:07 PM.
Support
Support

On PC you can hit 1 repeatedly to skip through the dialogue, or A(?) for the Xbox version.

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hey raze. Have you done keara's Flying Fortress yet? How do I get to the headquarters?

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze, thanks that worked. ( for Arthur ) I'm playing Xbox

Last edited by Piper; 09/06/16 10:45 PM.
Support
Support

In Keara's flying fortress, the entrance to the headquarters is almost at the very top, a little below the platform with the wizard tower on it. Fly around the fortress and look for a small, square section of fortified walls, with a teleporter portal in the middle (second highest platform).

Here is a map showing the rough location of the shield generators. They are towers and a nest, though, so easier to deal with than finding the generators in human form in other fortresses.

From the D2:ED walkthrough:
Keara's Flying Fortress [FLKEF]
-----------------------

-You must destroy six things to disable the anti-dragon zone.
-Three of them are three lightning towers (west, southwest, and southeast).
-Two are wizard towers (northwest and east).

-The last is a nest tower to the northeas). Be careful when attacking it: it's
actually inside the anti-dragon zone.

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze, ( I'm in human form) I can't find the generators. I have been to the area's close to them. ( according to the map, you linked me to) I'm finding chests and killing everybody that I can find and putting a flag where I've been. Do I destroy them or turn them off?

Support
Support

In Keara's fortress the generators are towers and a nest, that need to be destroyed in dragon form.

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze I'm in Kali' s fortress, how do you disable the shield to get into headquarters?

Support
Support

There are a bunch of generators on the northern platforms that need to be destroyed in human form to lower the shield around the southern ones. Here is a map, and description from the walkthrough linked above:

Kali's Flying Fortress [FLKAF]
----------------------

-The anti-dragon zone on the southern islands can be disabled by destroying
the 17 generators on the northern islands.

-There are five generators on the very highest ring of outer islands (one on
each island except the northern one).

-Six generators sit on the large outer islands (one on each).

-The middle island has three generators near its center.

-The last three generators are hidden on small islands that lurk beneath the
larger outer islands (one to the north, one to the southwest, and one to the
southeast).

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I remember spending a seriously large amount of time both flying and wandering about that area trying to find all the generators! Weirdly it wasn't such a big issue on my first couple of play-throughs, but it was on my last.

Which gave me enough time to notice that the landscape topography is the same as used in the Fjords. Which obviously it isn't intended to be, I assume it's intended to be somewhere between the Fjords' dog-leg and Aleroth, but I was surprised at how different the same map could be made to look.

J'aime le fromage.
P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze I've killed all of the towers in Kali' s fortress plus all the people on the ground,and the towers on the shielded platform, how do I destroy the antidragon shield? I can't find the river town gorge, how do I get there?

Last edited by Piper; 13/06/16 10:43 PM.
Support
Support

Rivertown Gorge is Kali's fortress. Technically the fortress is inside the gorge, but it is the only thing there that you can reach, so they are the same thing.

All the generators need to be destroyed in human form. Double check all the platforms in the northern section to find the one(s) that you missed. When in human form, check the mini-map for red dots that would indicate opponents nearby, possibly above or below the current platform, so maybe a section you missed which could have a generator.

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Ok let me check.

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze , I checked and killed all the people in the no Dragon zone platform. I see no more red dots. I've checked all the platforms again. Still no red dots. The shield is still up. The only thing I have found is a glowing staff thing by boxes on the platform just upwards( too left on map) of the storage platform.I've also killed all the dragons around the no Dragon platform. I can't figure out how to get to the very top of the no Dragon platform without dying.help
Wait there is a small platform real low how do I get to it? I can't fly to it or jump.I've tried.

Last edited by Piper; 14/06/16 10:04 PM.
Support
Support

I'm not sure what you mean by glowing staff thing; if it is a lever, pull it. On the southern platform, see if there is any place you can just fly above and transform.
I can't check in D2:ED, and DKS / D2:DC removed all but one of the anti-dragon shields in the flying fortresses.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Raze

I'm not sure what you mean by glowing staff thing; if it is a lever, pull it. On the southern platform, see if there is any place you can just fly above and transform.

That's a manoeuvre I've done a few times: I forget whether or not it was required in this area, but transforming in mid-air and dropping down has definitely been handy occasionally.

Originally Posted by Raze
I can't check in D2:ED, and DKS / D2:DC removed all but one of the anti-dragon shields in the flying fortresses.

I must admit to having slightly mixed feelings about the revamped fortresses: disabling the shields could be tedious and frustrating was its own kind of fun, but the seemingly larger number of mobs that we got in their place, not so much.

J'aime le fromage.
P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze
Finally, got the shield down. Those red dots I was trying to get were above me not below, got them too. Now heading to Kali's fortress to kill her and get myrthos

P
Piper Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Raze
How do you help Needleman? And get into the tower? There is a place near him that has a lightning tower and another thing you can destroy on it but there is a shield around it,how do you disable the shield? ( to destroy them ). I can't find the rest of the zeppelin parts for master page either.( for on the road again quest). Please help.
How do I become a member of this? ( instead of a stranger) How do I get buddies?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard