Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 57 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 56 57
Hey Raze , Is there any way to contact Your superiors???

Support
Support

No. There is a PS4 patch being tested now.

Do you know what exactly is being fixed???Will the waypoints be fixed so it doesn't cause you to error to load screen???

Support
Support

It is fixing a relatively rare issue that can cause crashes opening the trade window or teleporting between regions.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Panic!!!

Ive now open the "End of Time Armory" and have another blood stone in my inventory. I used it to open the last elemental door but it doesnt work. Shoulndt every use of blood stone/star stone open a door or is there some sort of progression you need to make? Does anyone else have this problem? Please help.

Support
Support

After the armoury is the Trader's Emporium, straight across from there. Zixzax should have moved there after you entered the armoury far enough to get the cutscene with the Trife, and then returned through the portal to the main section of the homestead. If you don't see him, check around the homestead, keeping an eye out for green dots on the mini-map.

After that is the last elemental portal, and then the chapel portal. Any remaining blood stones after that can be used for the experience points, or kept for the resurrection and healing effects, when needed.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Raze

After the armoury is the Trader's Emporium, straight across from there. Zixzax should have moved there after you entered the armoury far enough to get the cutscene with the Trife, and then returned through the portal to the main section of the homestead. If you don't see him, check around the homestead, keeping an eye out for green dots on the mini-map.

After that is the last elemental portal, and then the chapel portal. Any remaining blood stones after that can be used for the experience points, or kept for the resurrection and healing effects, when needed.

Ohh thanks, I thought it was the elemental gate. Didnt even think about looking for another gate. Thanks a lot.

So Do we know if there is an ETA yet ,and if there is...Approximately when ???

Last edited by DayVlad73; 11/06/16 09:55 PM.
Support
Support

There is no ETA, but it shouldn't be too long. The testing needs to be completed, and there is the usual release procedure to go through with Focus and Sony.

So probably about another month???

Support
Support

I was just told 'soon'. Testing will need to be thorough (since the issue is random and relatively rare), but hopefully the release process will be a little faster than it would be for a more extensive patch.

Well at least that's Something!!!!! So how long does it usually take for the extensive version??? I mean seriously it's been 6 months already, and I understand It's a rare issue and I am grateful;however,this doesn't take away that it has been 6 months!!!Agonizing not being able to play my favorite game albeit I have taken a liking to several other games not of this genre, Battleborn,Doom, SoM,Smite ,etc. etc. ,but they're NOT Divinity!!! You know Raze, I understand that It's not your fault, but you do receive the short end of the stick from people because of your status in this community. I personally would like to offer you my sincerest apologies and personal thanks for being as understanding, helpful, and informative as you choose to be no matter how demanding,puerile,and unappreciative a commenter may be towards you,yet you still manage to maintain your cool and ALWAYS provide us with an answer whether It's the one we want to hear,or the actual true information that could be something WE actually don't want to know!!! Ha!!! Thanks again sincerely,
-D-

Ps I believe that either Sony or Larian should have kept us informed somehow when the game is down,and out of commission !!!
like a update announcement or something???

Last edited by DayVlad73; 13/06/16 06:21 PM.
G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by DayVlad73
Ps I believe that either Sony or Larian should have kept us informed somehow when the game is down,and out of commission !!!
like a update announcement or something???
Have you ever tried milk out a bull?
I guess you would be first one who succeed.
woehoe

Huh I don't understand??? This was for Raze???

So seriously they don't really tell you that much..Huh ???...Would you anticipate it within the next month though??? If you HAD to guess???
We're DYING to play !!!

Last edited by DayVlad73; 13/06/16 06:27 PM.
Support
Support

I didn't ask for specifics, since if there was relatively set timeframe for release they would have mentioned that. I would guess it would be within a month.

And that's because they did indeed say soon...Correct???

Support
Support

Yes, and the general patch release time, though that can be variable (as an example, which may not correspond with the current patch at all, with patch 1.04, testing was halted [though at that point it was also going through Focus' test procedure] when a critical issue was found in the PC version that also affected the patch; on PC that was fixed just before Christmas, and the console patch updated after and released Jan 21st) and the fact that you are apparently not going to stop asking unless I say something.

So basically testing was halted because of a New problem in PC ...I sure hope that won't be the case with this patch. And YES I do continue asking about this because my wife and I are anxious to play!!! Can you imagine having to wait for as long as WE have to just to play, even though you own the game and were NOT waiting for it to come to you, but just Couldnt play !!!!!

Last edited by DayVlad73; 16/06/16 07:30 PM.
Ps
Raze, you are a swell guy in my opinion !!! It don't matter what everyone else says about You!!!

Page 40 of 57 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard