Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 57 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 56 57
G
stranger
stranger
G
I'm not sure if this is a bug even if what I think is happening really is (happening).

I went to the mines, got some tenebrium ore, left the mines, handed it over and got
tenebrium skill. Then I went to Loic and got permission to do the initiation.

When I got to the end of the black corridor my characters acted as though they were
getting Rot but I see no actual sign of it. Am I in fact immune to it because
I have tenebrium skill (I would expect so)? In this case, should the characters say "Well I wonder what
that mist was supposed to do?" or something?

Or do I in fact have the rot as some special override of tenebrium skill? There's no icon next to my characters' pictures
and they don't seem to be losing HP.

Last edited by ghira; 17/06/16 06:06 AM.
Hey man, I forgot to ask you,will the patch,New patch be for computer users or PS4 first???

G
stranger
stranger
G
And a bit later my characters say things like "I am restored!" even though there didn't seem to be anything wrong with them.

Support
Support

ghira;
It's not really a bug, but could have been scripted differently to account for that situation.
For the healing comment, do you have Leech or Zombie on that character, which could have healed a few hit points?

DayVlad73;
The issue is specific to the PS4 version, so it is a PS4-only patch.

Ok thanks hopefully within the month then right ???

G
stranger
stranger
G
I don't think I have leech or zombie but it's possible not all characters were on 100% hit points to start with. I had assumed "I am restored" was to do with rot removal but maybe it was just healing, in which case ok. (I am talking about when I go to the area with a star or blood stone later in the challenge.)

Yes, at worst I thought scripting shouldn't have characters commenting on something that's not actually happening to them.

Last edited by ghira; 17/06/16 03:37 AM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
minor cosmetic issue: in Boreas' treasure room, if I ask characters to look in northwest bookshelves, they
walk somewhere else to do so, then bookshelf is displayed. This looks a bit odd.

Hey raze any official word yet as far as there being a date??? All I want is to hear "yeah"....at the end of this month, or yes in 3 months... Just something that states with certainty, rather than vagueness.
Thanx
-D-

Yo just a simple yeah will suffice man we're going nuts watching for an update

Support
Support

No, there is no date.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi everyone :)
First of all I'm sorry if I asked a question already made, but there're too many answers and I can't find the solutions for my problem.

We bought Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition for PS4 directly from the PS STORE.
It's everything ok until we discover the "refuge" with ZixZax, the Weaver and the portals.
We spoke with both of them, but when we finished to talk with ZixZax we can't returne to Cyseal because there's no portal or anything to return.

Can anybody help su please?
Thank you in advance!

Support
Support

After you speak to Zixzax, the Weaver and Zixzax again, you can hit the Options button to bring up the in-game menu, and select the Waypoints entry to get a list of all the waypoint portals you have activated, allowing you to teleport back to Cyseal (the North Gate teleporter will be active, even if you avoided the waypoints on the starting beach and at the harbour).

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi

First off, the game is amazing. Best of its kind since Planescape:Torment (and I've played them all) and given how complicated it is I'm stunned by how smooth it plays out.

I have run into a bit of a snag though. Respeccing in the Hall of Darkness appears to leave my character with a permanent "Boost: -2" to Dexterity. I have a saved game just before the respec and the bug happens every time. I have found the bug mentioned twice but have not been able to find a fix.

Thanks for all the hard work.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Raze, perfect! Thank you very very much for your help wink

Support
Support

Paul MacGilli;
Did you make any deals previously with demons that involved trading attribute points for anything (escape from jail, or reputation from Moloch)?
The +1 Intelligence and -1 Perception from the Codex of Pestilential Thought book will persist after respecing, but I don't recall a similar Dexterity penalty.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi Raze

No, nothing. Before the respec there is no indication of lost attribute points. After the respec the character's attributes are all set to 5 except dexterity which is strangely set to 3 and the negative boost appears in the dexterity tooltip.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Before respec, with all gear removed and no visible status effects, the character's attributes at level 14 are:

Str 5
Dex 11
I 4
C 5
S 8
P 8

The lost point in intelligence is due to politician and the trait is visible in the intelligence tooltip. The 6 additional points in dex, 3 in spd and 3 in per add up to 12 additional points.

Now, the first thing I notice is that respeccing increases the character's reputation by 2. "Reputation +2" appears in floating text over the character's head and also appears in the log. The character's base reputation increases from 7 to 9. I can't determine why this happens.

The next thing I notice is that the character's abilities are all 5 except dexterity which is strangely 3 and has the red message "Boost: -2" in its tooltip. Dexterity can only be increased to a maximum of 13 after respec.

Otherwise everything appears to be normal. The character has been refunded 12 ability points as expected and their intelligence is reset to 5 after losing the politician trait. No items are missing.

I should also point out that respeccing the other main character does not produce any strange effects.

Support
Support

For some reason the respec is also adding the deal to trade 2 attribute points for 2 reputation.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a save before respecing (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), preferably the one with all equipment removed, if you saved then.
There is no timeline for another game update, though, so as a workaround you may be able to use CheatEngine to boost dexterity a couple points. You would need to be careful with the program install to avoid the extra 'offers', though (see here). I don't know of any other trainers.

For Windows you can use the report.zip file generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool.
Extract the zip file somewhere and run AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip (double click the zip file to open it in Windows Explorer, then browse down to the savegames and savegames_patch folders).

For OSX, saves can be zipped by right clicking the folder(s) and selecting Compress, in the folder:
~/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition/PlayerProfiles/<ProfileName>/Savegames_patch

Linux is similar, with the saves in the home directory.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Ok, thanks, Raze. I'll get those to you as soon as I get back from work this evening.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Files sent. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Page 41 of 57 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard