stranger
stranger
A
I had a problem getting the teleport glove as the crocodile corpse despawned

T
stranger
stranger
T
MAJOR BUG in the dialogue with Rhalic. I am stuck in the dialogue. He repeats these three options over and over again, no matter what I choose. I can't progress in the game.

http://imgur.com/QfksxUJ

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I praise Larian Games for how they handle female armour as a whole and love how their humour reminds me of Terry Prachett, but I was disappointed to see them using the infamous Comic Book Heroin pose. I would ask they fix the pose for one befitting an Inquisitor. Otherwise, I really love how the game is progressing.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I am 3 hours in and enjoying myself, but there are few glaring issues putting me off.

-- Bugs --
- As a level one character I was able to equip a level two weapon with no penalty.
- When the camera is following the character, it gets "stuck" on rocks and thinks I want to go on it. A few times I had to revert to a save because the rock in the foreground took up the entire frame and I couldn't move. Sometimes zooming in helps by getting the rock out of the foreground.
- In general rocks and ruins don't respect the camera. Normal pieces of the environment will create that transparent window when you're behind them. Rocks, boulders, ruins and similar things will not create a window when you move behind them which results in the previous bug I mentioned.
- When you end a conversation with an NPC--with the Zoomed In Conversation setting enabled--the camera does not automatically rest. You have to zoom out again manually.

-- Suggestions --
- The main interface is quite awkward and inconvenient, especially when playing sans keyboard. Moving the Inventory, Log, Map, etc. buttons to the center, just above the AP display would be far more convenient. Being tucked well into the bottom-left corner makes me squint and also tends to repeatedly pan my camera all over the place accidentally. Really, anywhere else is better.
- I would also like to request a clickable button to bring up the menu. As I said, I have to play sans keyboard due to my disability. Adding this feature would be a life-saver!

Ithink that's it for now. I really am enjoying it! I'll be back again with more reports I'm sure.

old hand
old hand
Maybe I'm just getting old but I find the world map resolution a bit low resolution when zoomed in fully. Kind of tough to correlate it with what I'm looking at in game.

Lots of things to like about this though, great job Larian. smile

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
old hand
old hand
My main character died and when I used a resurrection scroll on her, she came back with no hairstyle (bald). Toggling the hide helmet option restored it.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
S
stranger
stranger
S
Playing co-op with a friend, friend occasionally freezes when a teleportation spell is used ( be it us, or a monster ) and requires a restart.

It happens randomly, as teleportation otherwise works fine!

N
old hand
old hand
N
I am 2 hours in and I am loving the game so far.

I encountered two minor glitches, both in the hidden camp's tent. The first one is when a character is lying down sleeping. If you zoom out a bit, her head disappears. The second is with the carpets on the floor. They overlap strangely and it creates some bad clipping on the textures, like some flickering effect.

Oh, and there are some typos as well. I will post the screenshots later tonight.

Last edited by Nyanko; 16/09/16 06:30 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Immersion Oversight:
Magister Yarrow and Migo attacked me after resolving their quest and going on to fight the divine order, which didn’t really make sense because Yarrow was sickened by the sight what purging actually does, and encouraged me to find ways to escape.

Minor Typo (I think):
Think there is a typo in the Slane the Dragon conversations.
“You see a glimmer of hope across Slane’s eyes as he notices your approach. It’s quickly doused with the practiced scowl oft disappointment” Is it supposed to be "of disappointment"?

Armor bugs:
The symbol for broken armor stays even after everything is repaired. Hiding helmets causes your characters to go bald at random. Also really hope there will be more hair styles in the full game. I was disappointed that there weren't longer hair styles for males, or some that cover our eyes or c lose to it (would love it if human female hair 2 was available to human males as well). I was also disappointed male elves only have 2 hair styles. Will there be more character creation options be added throughout early access to release?

Conversation Bug and Paintings:
Attempting to speak to certain characters multiple times like Trompdroy (the first time you encounter him), and the women who knows who Ifan, is doesn’t work. The paintings in Trompdrov’s dungeon can’t be interacted with at all. It’d be cool if another odd prank occurred if you attempted to take them. There is also no way to advance Rhalic’s dialogue as far as I can see. All options loop back to the same screen.

Summoning Bug:
Summon Flaming Totem doesn’t do anything. It can't attack, and it doesn't have any skills. It also costs three memory slots, which I feel might be a bit much for anything that isn't a source skill (as far as I've seen).

Love the game so far, and can't wait to play more of it. I do wish the tags were constant potential answers for dialogue though (like using the tags for the tone of how a character decides to end a conversation).

Last edited by Damashi; 16/09/16 07:25 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
After a hard fight against the toads in the cave, The Red Prince was lying dead on the ground, as I had no more rez scrolls in my inventory ...yet when I tried to identify an unknown object I looted, the game told me "[The object] has been identified by the Red Prince". How can he identify stuff when he's dead?

H
stranger
stranger
H
Some Bugs that I found:

1. Cat disappeared , now that I have petpal I cant find it
2. Characters keep going bold if they have helmet hidden

L
Lyn Offline
stranger
stranger
L
Here what i got with my lizard

[url=http://www.noelshack.com/2016-37-1474019645-vif.png][img]http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/37/1474019645-vif.png[/img][/url]

And i think there is a problem with the animation with an arc :(

https://youtu.be/py2fcX7ZhcM

H
stranger
stranger
H
Just kidding, I was wrong.

Last edited by HolmstN; 16/09/16 11:06 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Fantastic game so far first off. My friends and I are absolutely in love with it. We ran into a few bugs though, mainly once we reached the Marsh.

1. When we fought the large Voidwoken beast and defeated it (coop), everything was fine. Though when I did this in single player with my NPC companions it seems as if the pathing bugs out and I have to control every individual separately to get them to re-follow me correctly once more.

2. When I rez a teammate (coop) during battle it seems as if their character will automatically run back to the spot where they died (no matter where I teleport them after I rez them). This of course leads to them dying very quickly all over again.

3. When I meet the God of all Humans after staring into the statue's eyes (I forgot his name. Starts with an R I remember) it seems as if it is an endless loop of dialogue with him. I can't progress or leave the conversation thus leading me to having to reload a previous save and skip over it for now.

There are other little ones I'm sure you are already aware of such as hiding helm makes your character bald and a few typos here and there, but so far minus the bugs (which is to be expected) the game is a blast! I and my friends love it!

T
stranger
stranger
T
warriors need a buff imo

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Level design bug?

*Spoilers*

Inside the prison dungeon on the side of the god statue, during the fight with the guys that have the key to the cells. One archer was using that skill Tactical retreat I believe, and we just went outside of the map but I was still able to see and hit him with some spells. Then he used it again and went even further away inside blackness. After using one more time he just got so far away the combat reset with him on his initial spawning point. That was really weird and funny

A
stranger
stranger
A
Ok, first I have to say that I am loving this game.

One bug that I noticed wasn't listed is that when you use a single dagger (I'm playing a spellblade), the popup says that a normal attack will cost 1 AP, but anything after the first normal attack costs 2 AP. And since they are attacks against the same opponent, and neither of us have moved, it is not a move/attack issue.

I would also like to second that Hail Strike? (Starting skill for Lohse) hits outside of the displayed targeting circle. I ended up freezing an ally who wasn't in the targeting circle.

SPOILER
Also during the hound master fight, one of the archers teleported/jumped into one of the cells, but when I sent someone up there to telephoto them back, they were out of sight. I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Hello!

I loved the first Divinity: Original Sins game and I was super pumped to be able to try out the early access (I unfortunately didn't see the kickstarter until it was done). However, every time I make it past the original loading screen, the one directly after the larian studios logo, my game crashes immediately. I've done everything in the technical issues and solutions thread. I've updated my drivers, updated my VC redist package (both x64 and x86), downloaded the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile, downloaded the windows update that fixes issues with api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, reinstalled the game, verified the integrity of my game cache TWICE (both times fixed a single file), and downloaded any windows updates my computer had. Throughout this process I rebooted my computer at least five times so any updates would take effect. I have over an hour of game time simply from the loading screen. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thank you!

N
stranger
stranger
N

Hello everyone,
First of great work on the game.

I had some bug , most already mentioned.
The bigger because of what I had to load , during a fight the enemy was just up and down a ladder. After 50 times I gave up.

I regret the disappearance of options to store inventory which were convenient.

Cordially.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Bug with Stingtail. I can't manage to talk to him with the Red Prince. Each time I try, I get the sound and the little bubble above his head but no opening dialogue. I can talk to him with my other party members (Sebille and Lohse) just fine.

Last edited by Nyanko; 16/09/16 04:28 PM.
Page 5 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard