Print Thread
Page 6 of 52 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 51 52
T
stranger
stranger
T
Forgive if these have already been brought up:

Bug:

Buckets, when worn, don't display on top of the head but underneath the character.

Suggestion:

A way to see which dialogue option is being selected by the person listening to a LIVE conversation during Co-op.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Trompdroy's Dungeon:

The dialogue option to take the jars with you doesn't work for about half the soul jars in the dungeon. You have to right click and select pick up to take them. Also when you put them down the option to reread the soul is gone.

Maze Bugs:

When you bless the historian he immediately goes back to being on fire. In the dungeon at the end of the maze there is a coffin that all characters with low strength will comment on, but a character with high strength won't open it, and won't say anything.

Last edited by Damashi; 16/09/16 05:28 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
So, I have been playing around for about an hour in the game, and for the life of me, there is one thing I just cannot find out how to disable and it is annoying.

Every time I loot an item that is "usable," like an arrow or bomb, it automatically adds that item to my skill bar. That wouldn't be so bad, except it will not let me remove it. Yes, I have the skill bar unlocked and can move the items around, but I cannot 'remove' the item from the bar. If I drag off of the bar, into the world, it drops the item on the ground.

Please help!?

B
stranger
stranger
B
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but i have one issue that i would like to mention here.

There is lots of conversations and banter going outside of dialogs and sometimes i'm not able to catch everything what NPC (or your characters) says in the world... problem is that some informations are unique and appear only once.. for example when Sebille eats a corpse and you get some info...

I thought this text should be rolling in Combat Log (see. screenshot), but it is not there and i don't see any option to enable it.
[img]https://s15.postimg.org/ce892macb/text_log.png[/img]

Am I missing something or is it a bug? Because i think it should certainly be there..

P.S. sorry for my english :)

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Love it so far! If not already mentioned: first line of text by 'the vast one' is apparently spoken by the narrator.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Em, im not sure if it's bug, but if i put some points into necromancery, and after i pick "Zombie" perk it will inflict dmg on me, after I deal Vitality dmg, to any enemy..

Last edited by kamjan60; 16/09/16 06:55 PM.
X
stranger
stranger
X
[img]http://imgur.com/oE139u1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Xiaminou; 16/09/16 07:44 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
The dialogues of characters don't appear in the log. Especially for flesh eating and other one time conversations it would be useful.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
The dialogues of characters don't appear in the log. Especially for flesh eating and other one time conversations it would be useful.

Yup, was coming here to mention this.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
W
stranger
stranger
W
Anyone else have the bug where Rain causes your turn to freeze? Your character can move but AP doesn't deplete, damage can't be taken, and casting spells or abilities only plays the animation. Also my party members keep losing their hair while running around.

Last edited by wwk890; 16/09/16 08:16 PM.
stranger
stranger
Awesome so far.

I too am getting the flickering/flashing of the elf clothing during character creation. AMD R9 380

When climbing the ladder in the hidden area to get to the mom and the daughter, the camera stays at the bottom of the hill when i climb up. i couldn't zoom out any further and it took a lot of camera rotation and some movement before it re-centered on my characters again.

The elf's head looks too small for their body style.. they are stretched out and thin, but the head seems small and round.

I was getting a lot of 'immune to slowed' with SLOWED over top of it at the same time while fighting the turtles.

R
stranger
stranger
R
(since i dont want spoilers, i skipped thread and this may been already covered)

EXPLOIT: using dialog to lock npcs out of fights. (Same as in D:OS1)

Description: i just fought Migo and Yarrow separately by following method: Lohse attacked migo, which prompted a 'npc starts combat' dialog. instead of clicking ok, i selected main character (different group) who emerged from tunnel, making yarrow attack the party. However since Lohse and Migo were stuck in dialog Migo did not enter the fight (and stayed immune to AoE damage) allowing me to kill Yarrow, heal up and reposition before starting the Migo fight.

another version of the exploit (not tested in dos2 yet but certainly doable in dos1) is using the 'dialog freeze time' to move a different group behind enemy lines to position barrels etc (without attacking anyone). That might in some cases be great for roleplay and enrich the game, but is certainly an exploit when taken to the extreme.

ps: thanks for a great game, waiting for it to be even better soon

A
stranger
stranger
A
EXPLOIT: Double atributes points on creating character on Multiplayer.

During the creation of a character on multiplayer if you are invited and create the character, finishing, then leaving and joining again won't reset the first atributes you had, I mean that you can have the double points of atributes and traits. If you do this, when the game starts you won't be on the rest players party making you able to be playing as 5 (4 on the first group + one alone (Didn't try to get more npc)).

Other bug I saw is that when you are suffering CC the CD the skills won't refresh till you get out of the CC (if you got 3 turn CD and got feared 2 turns, when the fear ends you don't have CD but meanwhile is showed that you got 3 turns CD).

R
stranger
stranger
R
Bug: Master Volume Resets
On first run in the main menu I set the master volume to about 20%. I hosted a multiplayer game and when the intro video played after character creation the volume reset to 100%. I had to go into the menu in game to change it again.

Bug: 360 Spin Attack Graphics Glitch
I was hosting a multiplayer game with a friend controlling the red prince. The Red Prince has a 360 spin melee attack. Every time the red prince did this attack I would see him spin 180 degrees and swing away from the enemy. But my friend would see the correct animation on his screen.

Request: 4 Character Creation
I plan to play through the entire game in two player co-op. It would be rad if we could each design two of the characters rather than just 1.

Bug: Recipe Duplication
Recipe list is a little wonky, it sometimes lists recipes learned twice.

Confusing: When am I Stealing?
Lots of items can be taken and its not stealing. Some items are marked red and I know not to take them. The confusing part is some items aren't marked red and still are listed as "Stolen" in my inventory. This happened in several places but most often with items that were marked red, then I killed the nearby NPC's and then the items were no longer marked red but would show as stolen in inventory.

Confusing: Why can't I control that character?
You need to go into the ESCAPE menu to change which player is controlling a character in multiplayer. There should be some error message when you try to drag and drop a character that isn't assigned to you. Similar to the "This Character is Too Far Away to Assign" message.

Request: Pathing through danger indicator
Some way of knowing I am about to walk through fire in combat. So many times the dotted line looks like its just outside the range of fire on the ground only to find out it was just inside and my character burns to death.

Confusing: Endured Death, Died Anyway
The ability that lets you survive death with one HP almost always ends with you instantly dieng due to whatever status effect killed you. It makes this skill point a waste a noob trap. It should clear status effects at least for one round otherwise it is worthless.

Confusing: Conversation Scrolling
When listening in to a co-op players conversation every time they choose an option the text box scrolls to the bottom. Requiring you to scroll back up to try and find where you left off reading only for it to happen again moments later.

Overall an amazing game, played for 6 hours last night and can't wait to play more. Great work Larian!

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Im really impressed with the alpha, so far I have only encountered two very minor issues.
The first one was the "end turn" button remaining on screen after combat ended, but a reload fixed that.

The second minor issue is with looting. Whenever I loot a container there is a biref period where I haveto wait a bit before I can interact with or loot another one.
Im not even sure if this is a bug or if its simply related to the updated animation for crates opening, but when you find lots of containers together in a corner its kinda annoying to have this "loot delay".

S
stranger
stranger
S
Disease caused by spell 'Infect' reduces Vitality, but at the same time heals target to full health.
When Disease ends, target is healed back to full health for the second time.

Last edited by sajm0n; 16/09/16 09:48 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
I noticed a bug today when I logged in I have a helm equipped but turned invisible. After loading my character did not have hair was bald. I had to unhide the helm and rehide it to make my hair show up. If it makes a difference I am playing a female dwarf and I had Cowl equipped when it happened.

This is already my favorite game and it's not even finished. =)

journeyman
journeyman
posted my own post related to this but the Attribute cap per level is broken... see my other post for more detail. http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=69964&Number=585752#Post585752

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” – George Carlin-
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Using a bucket as a helmet will add it under the character at their feet, and makes characters go bald.

Female lizard is too tall, when zoomed in fully, their head is out of the screen.

In the inventory screen female lizard's head is out of the screen.

Lizard tail isn't animated during dialogue.

Last edited by Zolee; 16/09/16 11:34 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Thanks for the game guys! Looking forward to it.

Just a couple notes right off:

In the Options screens, the first three sections allow you to click "Accept" even if you haven't made changes, but the Controls section doesn't. It should be consistent... either all allow you to hit Accept without making any changes, or none of them do.

Also, what is "fake fullscreen" really? I see it doesn't stop my mouse from going off screen, but it doesn't keep the game on top when I click on another program, so it seems useless.

Normally "Fullscreen window" mode is what I use, because it allow me to play fullscreen, but also click on browsers and chat windows on my second monitor without interrupting or hiding the game screen.

Page 6 of 52 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard