Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 52 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 51 52
R
stranger
stranger
R
When using Lohse to interact with Elodi in the starting village, choosing dialog options that tell Elodi's attackers that I will engage if they pursue.

Leads to combat as expected.

Started on "Neutral Turn" for Elodi and just hung until I used mouse wheel to zoom in close, at which point Elodi took her turn. On my PC turns, my guys had no animations when doing anything like casting spells, but again if I scrolled in with my mouse wheel to zoom, I would then see all the animations execute and burn my action points as expected. Was able to basically do combat entirely normally as long as I was zoomed in

Also potential bug or else I'm dumb but I use the Tab key to toggle combat mode i.e. brandish weapons or stow them. When I have them stowed in the starting town the guards and people think otherwise and warn me to put my weapons away. My animations on the characters also confirm that their weapons are put away.

Doctor Lehste in starting town provides mushroom and potion bottle to get me going on alchemy and the "New Recipe" popup banner shows no text telling me what the new recipe is

Last edited by Risks; 17/09/16 12:46 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
All the necro fire pigs disappear spontaneous, and don't really thank you for going through the effort of freeing them. One of them had something to say, but he disappeared into nothing before I could read it.

journeyman
journeyman
After completing the illusionist dungeon and returning to the Seeker camp with the intact soul jars, Gratiana won't speak to me. Clicking on her causes the dialogue box to appear on screen for a fraction of a second, but it immediately disappears.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Just a small Origin dialogue option fault.
http://imgur.com/a/qXf5d

P
stranger
stranger
P
The Blood Rose Elixir gives a character +1 to all stats permanently. There seems to be a problem with that buff when you load a game however, because it then gets reapplied, stacking with itself. My character currently has a +6 boost to all stats after a few reloads, which is a bit silly.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Found an interesting bug with multiplayer:

During character creation, you need to create your character and hit accept. While everybody else is creating their character, quit out of the session and join back in. The ability points and attributes that you had entered the first time will still be there and you will have more points to spend on top of that.

You are essentially duping ability and attribute points by quitting and rejoining a multiplayer session while people are still creating their characters.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Bug: Max AP on next turn when AP regen is 0.

Created by:
- Rogue in arena
- Use adrenaline skill and spend all AP on movement (end turn with 0 AP)
- Hit by opponent with Fossil Strike (causing slow)
- Adrenaline + Slow means -3 AP regen; arena characters have AP regen of 3
- Next turn my Rogue started their turn with 6 AP

N
stranger
stranger
N
It seems that every time I level up the negative damage modifier on skills increases so that my skills, in this case marksmen/finesse, do less damage unless I use my points to increase my finesse to which they go back normal damage. I guess I didn't notice cause on the rest of my party because I kept getting better weapons, but I've been using the same crossbow for a while.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by nskajn
It seems that every time I level up the negative damage modifier on skills increases so that my skills, in this case marksmen/finesse, do less damage unless I use my points to increase my finesse to which they go back normal damage. I guess I didn't notice cause on the rest of my party because I kept getting better weapons, but I've been using the same crossbow for a while.

You can find information about that here.

S
stranger
stranger
S
[quote=spreadred]By default, it appears that "SPACE" is set to "Take All" items inside containers. This does not work for me. [/quote]

Changing the "Take All UI" key to something else works, but switching it back to SPACE, it still does not work properly.

Last edited by spreadred; 17/09/16 02:48 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Glad to see this being spread around by others.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” – George Carlin-
S
stranger
stranger
S
Character Creation Bug:

Didn't notice this bug posted so here goes,

If you have a buddy host a game and he doesn't finalize their character, you can join in on their game and create a character. After setting up your stats and points you finalize your character then leave their game. Rejoin, do the same thing over again, then leave. All of your spent points stay and you can then start the game with max stats in everything. Abilities stick but they don't seem to be giving the bonuses of having additional points in them. Talents don't seem to stack but attributes stack and stay.

S
stranger
stranger
S
When on the skill screen, "Skill Deck Manage" does not properly fit @ 1920x1200.

[img]https://s14.postimg.org/rwmzwbevl/skill_desk_manage.png[/img]

Last edited by spreadred; 17/09/16 03:10 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Typing in chat seems to trigger the hotkeys! This has messed us up quit a bit, but it's such a fantastic game so far that we don't mind at all!

K
stranger
stranger
K
We appreciate all of Larian's hard work and have been having a good time with the game. Thanks for allowing us to try things out so early on. Now, I'm going to roll out my list of issues. :P

1) Per my husband, ranger feels very underpowered. He is at 92% hit chance with a bow, yet he seems to miss 7/10 shots. I know it's possible to get bad rolls, but it seems completely out of proportion: We've played 10+ hrs now and almost always, he misses (and yes, it's a real miss, not just hitting physical shield).

On the other hand, I never miss with my inquisitor (dual wands) and my accuracy is 94% - only 2% higher! He feels like he doesn't contribute anything to fights, considering his one arrow shot does maybe 40 damage, where mine do 40... a piece. And I can hit multiple times, doing 100+ dmg per round.

We thought maybe he should be hitting from stealth, and yes, he does a lot of damage then (100+), however I can run in the middle of enemies, buff myself, soak up blood, do tons of damage (elemental at that), all at once. Why on earth wouldn't we just play two inquisitors and destroy everything in sight? It feels pathetic in comparison.

He also has trouble getting his bow to properly aim at enemies across railings - it will hit a ledge even when it shows as straight. But then, when he's standing literally *underneath* a ledge, he magically shoots through the wall and it hits the enemy. There seems to be a collision issue.

He played EE multiple times with ranger, and the same thing happened. He ended up doing a respec from a ranger to a wizard after struggling the whole game, and then he was able to just blow through things with ease. We really don't see anything ranger brings to the fight or makes it worthwhile/fun, which is a shame because it's typically his favorite class in RPGs.

And yes, we understand the concept of elemental arrows - use different types to add unique stuff to fights. But why do that when, again, he could just play mage and add elements to his attacks for free every turn, while doing more damage?

The enemy rangers seem a lot stronger than him, and our gear is of an equivalent level. So... don't really understand this.

2) We have the issue where hiding a helmet makes your character bald. The bucket (helmet) shows up between your legs when you try to hide it.

3) The issue mentioned above (http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=585752) where you lose dmg based on a new "baseline" stat when you level seems wrong.

4) Stacking seems bugged. We've had several items (same type and fill level in the case of potions, same cost, heal bonus, etc) in inventory and it doesn't let us stack them. This was an issue in EE as well.

5) Is an autosort for inventory not going to be in this game? I really liked that feature in the previous installment and without it, it takes a long time to sort things.

6) Another "problem" that was also in EE - if we choose to kill a bunch of people to solve a problem, we get lots of exp for it. If we choose to talk our way out of it, we get no exp. I love roleplaying but what's the point if we're going to be weak and underpowered? Might as well just kill everything. Please make talking more viable.

Quick note: Something that needs to be made incompatible is necromancer and zombie. Using the two together makes it impossible to do anything and not kill yourself in combat.

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
enthusiast
enthusiast
Armor Dodge Calculation Bug:

I noticed that the game doesn't add dodge percentage from armor to character score properly. Ifan at 21 percent fineness has 7% dodge. When He gets the leadership bonus from Lohshe his dodge goes to 12%. I have Ifan put on pants that are supposed to add 3%+ to the dodge score, but it is still 12%. I have Ifan put on a pair of boots that are supposed to add 5%+ to the dodge score, but it is still 12%. I have Ifan put on a leather chest plate that is also supposed to add 3%+ to the dodge score, but it is still 12%. Then I make Ifan wear a helmet that is supposed to add +3% dodge, and its still at 12% I then Have Ifan put on a pair gloves that add 2 fineness and 3%+ dodge, and the dodge percent changes to 13%. I then take off all of Ifan's cloths except the gloves, but the dodge score stays 13%, which means the + dodge percentage on clothes doesn't work at all.

Last edited by Damashi; 17/09/16 04:07 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
After the patch today, the repair hammer disappears after one use.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Not sure if they have been mentioned before but i found a couple of glitches firstly after a revive sometimes the models will not reset and you will be a sliding corpse also when playing with friends you can steal things out of their inventory by swapping it with another item. Finally when getting revived in combat your character will attempt to move to its old positioning on the battlefield(really annoying when we were doing the one fight as we would res behind a pillar and they would just run out get 1 shot by the mage) hope this helps.

stranger
stranger
Lots of story bugs.

Still stuck in camp.
Found who stole the missing fruit/drugs, but no option to tell anyone.
Cannot free the elf.

Cannot find any way out, short of fighting the 4 guards and their dog.
And they kill me. A lot.

Page 7 of 52 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard