Print Thread
Page 8 of 52 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 51 52
T
stranger
stranger
T
Hello Larian studios,

I've got 2 possible glitches/bugs I would like to tell you about:

1. Sometimes when toggling the helmet on my character in the campaign it removes the hair of the character (becomes bald) until I toggle it again.

2. Not sure if it supposed to work like this or not but in the arena I cant seem to use the local chat to talk to anyone I am versing.

Thank you.

ps. the rouges sneak source power might be a bit strong to kill anyone in one shot (in the arena).

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Is it just me, or is inventory sorting not possible yet?

N
old hand
old hand
N
Glitch

I spoke to the cat with Petpal as a Lizard. I forget the exact conversation path I took...

But I took no tags that game. So the Cat had a conversation topic that was completely blank.

stranger
stranger
As mentioned by others there are a couple of alignment issues related to ultra widescreen (3440x1440) other than that it seems to play rather nicely at this resolution and aspect.

I posted a couple of issues (with screenshots) to this album http://imgur.com/a/i8sIO

1) tutorial panels are positioned incorrectly for targets that are off-centre.
2) chat icon in lower left has alignment issues when chat is hidden, and when dialog is being displayed.

One other request would be for a volume adjustment slider for the interface widgets. Some widgets (patricularly in the settings) have rollover noises that are rather annoying and can only be adjusted by lowering the master volume. would be nice to have better control over these so they are not as invasive to the game experience.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Created a group of three folks - and strangely, the game set one of us solo (myself) and the other two in the same party together. I am hoping that this is a bug that may be eliminated or may not come up again.

Aside from that, most things seem solid, even if there are a few glitches.

We're about to start a four player run tomorrow/tonight. See if the party setup does the same thing.

Two folks were playing elves, and one of us was playing a lizard.

Overall, the changes to the mechanics - especially the update to how armor works - is nice, and reminds me of my days playing Runequest in the early 80's.

stranger
stranger
*************SPOILER!!!************

Bug with Radeka, the witch:

You can avoid combat with her by simply shooting her with a crossbow instead of talking to her. This way you avoid her spawnings to spawn. Dunno if it's intended, I think it isn't

Last edited by nommier; 17/09/16 09:04 AM.
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
On the map I can only have one of two location markers - entrance to the underground and door into the fort. I can't have both?

K
stranger
stranger
K
There's bug with the cape hanging behind the Simple Shirt armor on my human female character.

http://imgur.com/a/hQe0c

veteran
veteran
I have the feeling that my attacks with normal weapons (no elemental damage) or skills that cause only physical damage cause elemental or status effects anyway.
When fighting the frogs in the cave at the beach, one of them got stunned when I used an attack with a normal weapon.
Sometimes I saw the message "status effect x failed" even though I used an attack that does not cause this status effect.

When using first aid, sometimes it did not heal me. It did heal me outside of combat when not poisoned and it did heal me during combat when I was not poisoned. It did not heal me when I was poisoned in combat. (not sure if it did cure poison, my char died shortly after anyway). I did not test it when I was poisoned outside of combat.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
mfr Offline
journeyman
journeyman
This seems to be a "feature" which has not caused a problem so far but is confusing.

After killing the group on the upper floor of the fort, all of the goods turn gold colour, so taking them did not count as thieving. However, in the inventory they are shown as stolen. I haven't been lifted by the fuzz yet, so it seems that they were indeed nickable without consequence.

Someone must have spiked her senna pod drink!
stranger
stranger
So far...

Features I would like:
* Character creation could mouse wheel control camera zoom.
* Option to mute or half music volume at character creation so that you can listening
* For E Q keys feels more natural place for camera rotation

Bugs
I reference this video for bugs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qQk6twIYYw

* By rotation camera fog of war sometimes gets clear. Example at 59:20
* Dallis doesn't know how hammers work at 1:06:46
* Jeth's head is popping out of existence and back at 1:27:08
* Half of a stool is in the wall near coordinates (246,144) at 1:39:00

PS:
@NorD: Is there known bug list?
@Helaene: What is problem with huge boobs? suspicion

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi,

Just encountered a really bothering bug.. I'm fighting the high judge Orivand, he has 0 life left but he still lives..
No matter how much I try to attack him he won't fall dead so i'm stuck in this unending fight :/

X
stranger
stranger
X
We had a random person join our party, and he left, but we're stuck with his character and we can't find a way to kick him. When trying to talk with him by left clicking on his character, it just does nothing. He can, however, talk to other characters, which yields a "character dialogue coming soon" message or whatever.

This is quite frustrating as we don't really want a random person's character in our party.

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Teleporting noxious blue bulb during animation makes it bug out with the effect getting stuck, the framerate dropping, and it bugs the game, so that when you try to load a save it gets stuck on a black screen, having to close the game through task manager.

Female lizard's head doesn't fit on the journal page.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Hello,

The game just won't start for me. I have updated my video drivers and checked that both .net and C++ are installed. I haven't had any alerts from my antivirus (Windows 360), so I don't believe that is the problem either, and I'm using Windows 10.

When trying to launch the game after downloading, it immediately complained that the executable file is missing. I verified the file, and Steam prompted me me to download a 738.5 kB file. However, whenever I try to download it, Steam gives me a "disk write error". My disk is definitely not full (I also checked it for errors).

I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but it made no difference: the issue recurred, in the same way.

Any ideas? :-/

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I can't seem to switch between explorer and classic mode anymore, stuck in classic mode (I started with, but wanted it somewhat easier :p )

V
stranger
stranger
V
Hi, here are some game breaking bugs I found:

* I can't change the spells I have available in my deck and "Reset All" does not work. This only affect my main character.

* I have just leveled up and I can't assign to my main character any attribute points. This only affect my main character. This was somehow fixed by loading a save game just few seconds before I leveled up.

Steam id is: vomii. Thanks and good job with DOS2!

O
stranger
stranger
O
I started being able to see other online games. I created one for my friend and I to play in. We got disconnected and had to reload the game. Now when I open the game, I can see people talking in Global Chat but I cannot see any games in the lobby.
If I start a game now, my friend cannot see it in the lobby. I cannot join anyone elses game because the lobby is empty. Yet I can chat with people.
If I open the Connection Options in the menu, it says I am not connected to the online server community.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any idea how to fix it? I've tried uninstalling the game, deleting profiles, restarting computer....

stranger
stranger
There is a nice "bug" that allows you to travel to the entrance of the Blood Rose cave through the vault above it. The pathfinding finds a path through the ground inside the vault.

I like to pretend it's a secret portal in the floor ;)

stranger
stranger
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765202787

tried to teleport flowers together, clearing path out of hill - game become unplayable. can't cast, can't save, can't load..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765206914
if u teleport jars onto stairs, broke them here - u can't go anywhere from here, jar's shards blocking all way out

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765208196
some thing wrong here.
after freeing amyro - just found him dead at the entrance. and npc near it waiting for him, and i can't tell her his corpse 5m away?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765209942
seems u need magic water to instinguish magic fire.. rolleyes

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029586502/screenshot/266099654985674699
sooo, is it permament dead or is he can be resurrected?
*why can't i chop his head off and eat it? rolleyes

Last edited by GalGof; 17/09/16 04:16 PM.
Page 8 of 52 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard