Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 52 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 51 52
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by OgNimaeb
Hello,

The game just won't start for me. I have updated my video drivers and checked that both .net and C++ are installed. I haven't had any alerts from my antivirus (Windows 360), so I don't believe that is the problem either, and I'm using Windows 10.

When trying to launch the game after downloading, it immediately complained that the executable file is missing. I verified the file, and Steam prompted me me to download a 738.5 kB file. However, whenever I try to download it, Steam gives me a "disk write error". My disk is definitely not full (I also checked it for errors).

I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but it made no difference: the issue recurred, in the same way.

Any ideas? :-/

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processmonitor.aspx

u can try this tool to see what process try to access when it get's "disk write error"

O
stranger
stranger
O
Thank you! That is a very useful tool to have!

I didn't find the culprit with it, but when I turned off the antivirus to keep it from spamming the process list, Steam was suddenly able to install the file correctly, and I could start the game. It's weird, as the antivirus always tells me when it's blocking a file!

Well, at least I can launch the game now. :)

B
stranger
stranger
B
Bug: a lot of NPCs will tell me to stow weapons even when my weapons are already stowed.

Bug: entering into trade with an NPC will stack all items. Ex: I split a stack of 6 shells into 2 stacks of 3. When I go to trade, the shells are back in a stack of 6

Last edited by BlasiuS; 17/09/16 05:23 PM.
I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Till now the only bug I saw was that Armor sometimes is invisible and also removes hair.
The bug is not based on a specific armor sometimes it showes it and after you open the inventory again it's invisible.

stranger
stranger
https://youtu.be/CBlasladP6Q

don't know what to say:
on the one hand - suicides seems like bug
on the other hand - it's just hillarious moment hahaha

S
stranger
stranger
S
Bug: Just after the update today, I was on game changing some video configuration, so I applied the changes and began to play. Then, a couple of seconds later, the game crashed. Now, whenever I try to start the game, it stays on a black screen, with the mouse cursor loading, for the eternity. For record, I checked my video card updates and also the integrity of the game archives. Steam found that 1 archive was missing, but it was repaired and the bug persist. Hope that someone can help me.

B
B
Posted a ton of feedback and issues over here, hope it all makes sense:
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=586220

veteran
veteran
The "ground smash skillbook" give me the "battle stomp" skill.
I think that a skill book should have the same name as the skill it teaches.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
There is something strange when you trade items.
When you start trading, the "all" button is selected. When you click on an item in your inventory, it will disappear in your inventory and show up in the central part on your side (sorry, not sure how it is called)

If you click on the "junk" button, absolutely all items are shown. If you click on an item that can not be seen in the "all" button (like keys or books) they can be seen in your inventory and in the central part. You can sell these things without problems.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
If you sell items to somebody and this person dies later, you can get the items you sold him from his corpse. This was also the case in D:OS1 and it can be exploited to get lots of money.

I found this out when dealing with Gawin. I sold him something, then I did his quest with teleport. Then I found his body in the dungeon in the room with the flesh golems.

veteran
veteran
When crafting a doll, the thread is consumed but the cloth scraps are not consumed.
Not sure if this is intended, but it feels strange.

L
stranger
stranger
L
In Fort Joy, when you steal something off of the card players' table and get caught, and then fail a persuasion option, if you talk to the person that runs to get help then he acts like he thinks you're someone you aren't and has never seen you before, and if you use the "play along" option then he'll stop running for help and there's no consequences.

~L.F.E.~
veteran
veteran
- There is a way to loose all of your equipment:
I entered the prison via the teleport quest with my whole group. In the prison, I took everything I could take. This included all chests end vases (Just to be sure, After I took what is inside the chest, I took the chest itself in my inventory and sold it).
Then I did the quest where the smith removes my collar and I was imprisoned. I am naked and my inventory is gone.
suggestion: If my items should be in a chest, replace the chest with a cupboard or any other kind of container that you cannot take away.

- In the upper part of the prison, I took some paintings. The paintings of a relic wight 1 wight unit while the paintimg of alexandar wight 150 wight units. I am not sure if this is intended.

- I can stack all scrolls of resurrection in my inventory except one. When I pull this single scoll to the stack, they just switch places.

stranger
stranger
Also had an enemy going up and down the ladder indefinitely, there was another enemy at the top of the ladder.

Are the portraits of alexander meant to boost your income by that much? The amount is just bizarre.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Shriekers + tp = insta win vs bishop(lvl 10 fight, i was lvl 5-6), (need tp skill<-( tp to shriekers area) or gloves of tp, + hail storm<- ranged aggro) - no damage done, by heroes[except tp damage])

http://imgur.com/a/Z5S8W

stranger
stranger
1. Kerban rapier dialogs seems a bit broken

2. u can't learn new skill from book if u have item with that skill

3. sneaking in combat makes enemies stick to one point and makes it too easy - better them go to last known position to check or something..

stranger
stranger
Found an issue where female elves who have helmets equipped and hidden appear bald.

Also the Lord Whithermoore quest has a bug where I was able to claim both rewards by absorbing his soul and then taking the urn back to his body and destroying it. The quest didn't get marked as completed though.

So far the game's great! I just wish it had voice acting at least on the level of the non-enhanced version of the first game (Player barks and other non-dialogue text). But I imagine you'll be doing that anyway later in the alpha or beta.

stranger
stranger
In multiplayer need to fix the dialogues that are clearly visible to all players and reveal the position of invisible targets.

Also need to fix Cloak and Dagger skill for rogue that does the same thing while the user is invisible.

Last edited by Kerael; 17/09/16 11:09 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
2 Bugs for ya:

First I found was if you have the soul jar for Gratiana, and you tell her you'll consider what she says and come back later (while she is at the staging point before they attack the harbor and I haven't talked to her before), when you talk to her again she gives you a message about liking you and no other conversation options.

Also, I already had the purging wand before finding Gareth, so when we got back to his seeker camp, I gave it to him before he walked back to camp. After trying to find him at the staging point, he was not there. I found him stuck on the platform at the original camp, and could not talk to him, though I could attack, and he responded to me having my weapon out.

Absolutely love the game, put 24 hours into a "12" hour adventure.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Don't know if this is intentional or not, but:

When you hold shift to look for cones of vision, you can see the vision of people/creatures that are off-screen.

~L.F.E.~
Page 9 of 52 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard