Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynoa Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I only have one example atm because it just happed again. When you find Withermoor´s soul jar and want to destroy it, your party has their own opinions about it. What I think is really strange, is that you have to be the one talking for your party... it makes me feel like having four conscious. Since your party members have their own background it is wired to talk for them.

For me it would be logical that they say what their background and personality calls for. Then what I do should effect how they like/ treat me.

This happend more often but as I said, I only have this example now.

Hope I did explain it so you understand :) sry english is not my main language :/

O
stranger
stranger
O
In the first one you could give them AI, so they would choose on their own. You could also however, choose to roleplay your companion yourself. A lot of people liked to roleplay their characters themselves, but in original sin 1 there were only 2 characters, not 4. And I have to agree, 4 is a lot to roleplay! :)

addict
addict
It is multiplayer mechanic that has been shoehorned into single player...

Anyway, companions should either have their own (scripted) opinions or just shut up and accept the opinion of the PC/player IMO.

Last edited by dlux; 18/09/16 11:20 AM.
Lynoa Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Well if you could tun on AI that would solve it for me, if ppl like to roleplay 4 chars.. :P let them, but to be honest I do not need it

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard