Print Thread
Page 10 of 52 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 51 52
norD #586452 17/09/16 11:57 PM
P
stranger
stranger
P
Hello there, I just encountered 3 bugs so far, here they are;

-Vision cones around NPC's like I'm in sneak mode when I'm not and them telling me to stow my weapons when they're stowed (spoilers: This happened after the croc fight in the hidden area with the elf and her daughter right near the start). Reloading a save didn't solve this, but rebooting the game did.

-Disappearing heads when characters sit down (NPC's and player characters alike).

-Disappearing hair when ticking the 'hide helmet visual' box, unticking it and reticking it solves this at the moment.

That's all I've found at this moment. Now, these may have been posted before but I guess it was worth mentioning.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Some minor mesh warping on the female lizard when wearing work shoes, mage shoes, and similar boots that share the model.

[img:center]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/4593/GNIauJ.jpg[/img]

K
stranger
stranger
K
1) Update on ranger... doesn't seem as bad having reached the end of the area. Husband pumped finesse up and got a slight weapon upgrade and now he's more consistent about hits (accuracy is actually over 100% buffed), damage not as bad. Still seems odd that his big skills can miss where mine can't (unless enemy still has magic resist up)? But especially from stealth, he can get really massive hits off. Woo! Takes longer to ramp up, though.

2) Gratiana - after we got the soul jars for her and gave her soul back, she said thank you, then every time we saw her afterwards we got another chance to "give her the soul jar back" even though we'd already done so. She also kept telling us to go get Bracchus' weapons even though we did that too.

3) In Bracchus' lair with the soul jars, I wasn't able to pick up some of them - I could select the option to pick them up, but they stayed in place and didn't go into my inventory.

4) Gareth - Didn't recognize us as the people who saved him when we first went to the Seeker camp. Then when we said we'd meet him at his rally point, he wasn't there. He was just standing back at the camp, bugged, and wouldn't talk to us.

5) Also, back at the rally point - every one of the Seekers who went there talked to us then just sort of... wandered away? It was literally empty before we went on to the Bishop fight; I thought the idea was that we go into the battle together? And of course with Gareth gone it was just our party.

D
stranger
stranger
D
'kay brace yourselves, no less than 19 bugs and dialogue errors incoming.

1/
Pickpocketing Daggers from Fort Courtyard (where the captain+paladin are) magisters' inventories doesn't yield said daggers.
They simply do not appear in PC's inventory.

2/
Soul Jar room under the Keep.
Shatter the Cold-Hearted jar, room gets blanketed in ice.
Shatter the yellow-bellied jar, mobs spawn, a Pyromancer Guardian keeps going down a ladder then back up as he realizes the ground is frozen.

3/
When acquiring items, they are shown in the game screen, floating from the right to the left towards the character's portrait.
If acquiring *many* at the same time (ie, sold lots of junk to Zaleskar, killed it, retrieved all items), they stay stuck in a static state and don't go through the animation, remaining displayed on-screen next to the portrait.

4/
After the fight with the Voidwoken Deep-Dweller, with undead necros casting rain of blood, some characters' health bars remained purple although no debuffs lingered.
I believe those were the characters exposed to rain of blood.

5/
When trying to ID a loremaster1 item, with a loremaster1 character and WITHOUT an identifying glass, the game says "loremaster too low" instead of "you kinda need an ID glass because of reasons".

6/
After the PC teleports Gawin away to escape the Fort, Gawin escapes into a cave, 2 things happen :
1/ Gawin's text line when he escapes is displayed then removed much too fast, it is impossible to read.
2/ the quest does not complete, even after following him in the cave (and getting a surprise).

7/
It is possible to pickpocket NPCs then immediately engage dialogue, to prevent a search phase (tested on Stingtail, Zaleskar).

8/
When one pickpockets Zaleskar after the Fort's drawbridge, triggers the search phase then fails the check, the NPC doesn't turn hostile (although he still goes "must be somewhere" or "I was robbed").

9/
While Jugs can be picked up, they show a question mark icon in the inventory.

10/
Drag-drop'ping bladed weapons on the Anvils in the Fort's Harbour actually destroys said weapons.

11/
Mortal Blow is not usable outside of combat (as in: as an opener).
IDK if intended for balance or bug.

12/
Chest with Blue Noxious Bulbs, Severed Head dialogue.
When asking about the secrets of the maze, "'y lihs are sealed" instead of "lips".

13/
Void Salamander, can be pickpocketed, but the game says "there are no pockets to pick" (real ?).

14/
Mysterious Room, Icy Soul Jar.
Dialogue: "Your vision swims. You're older" gets displayed twice, likely in place of the actual follow-up text.

15/
Mysterious Room, Antiquated Soul Jar.
Dialogue: "but a woman takes you by the hand a leads you to a tower" instead of "and".

16/
Shrine-induced vision/dream, Tir-Cendelius
Dialogue: "As it slowly starts to push you down, you know cannot resist"; missing a "you" in there.

17/
Ruins with source weapons' courtyard (before the encounter with Gareth), encounter with magisters, pass persuasion test then ask what's going on.
Dialogue: "We caught him the rat scurrying about"

18/
Lohse has TP gloves + a staff, both giving a skill.
When opening the Skills pane and hovering over the Staff of Magus icon, it actually shows the tooltip for TP.

19/
I got a "Boost" bonus to every stat on my PC (possibly from the Rose Elixir which gives +1 all ?).
Every time I save/load, said boost goes up by 1.
I'm currently sitting at 34/47/34/32/36/36 stats (+22 all).
At least I need not worry about Memory slots...

== Bonus defects unrelated to the game ==

1/
Your forum software sends one's chosen password in *cleartext* along with the registration confirmation email.

2/
Following 1/, means that passwords are possibly stored in cleartext in the database.
Seeing how people often reuse the same password for multiple accounts, this makes your database a choice target.

3/
Forums display their name (UBB.Threads) and version number (7.5.8)

4/
Apache (whoever still runs apache as their frontend ?) displays its version number and OS (2.2.22 / Debian)

You may get in touch if you wish to discuss this further.
My mail's in the database along with the (possibly cleartext) passwords ^^'

F
stranger
stranger
F
Bug in quest: Withermoor's Soul Jar

Our party removed the spear from Withermoor. The boy Mody says "Here, take this. I'll show you how to find my secret fort - and my treasure chest. So here's your last quest!"

However, no item is received, no quest is added to the log, and the boy does not change his idle walking behavior.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi team!
I am not sure if this is intentional but i think i found a bug, When you pick zombie trait and attempt to rest your party it will instant kill your character. I imagine its due to the health gained (set to max) being turned to damage (set to 0). Also there seems to be a lack of sound when interacting with box's and barrels that i remember in the first game, the sound of dragged lids and such. Love the game guys, great work, cant wait to see it in its completed glory.

- lots of love
-Poince

G
stranger
stranger
G
General Bugs:
* While in the user menu screen, selecting confirm/ ok, in between menu option requires the user to back out of the menu, then enter again to apply the setting.
* Path finding for player characters often ends up having the character go to locations surely not intended.
* Path finding for player character after resurrection to chained/ unchained player characters that exceed 1, while in combat, will initiate auto walking as if out of combat for the additional party member resurrected. The pathing for this bug is also broken as well.
* The game keeps sending the user to the desktop in full screen mode intermittently on windows 10.
* Purging wands against the "shriekers" was ineffective.
* Unable to stack like items, such as shells, berries, mushrooms, potions, etc... often no greater than stacks of 2-6.
* While in combat and not the current player's turn, if a hotkey is pressed, it is delayed and executed on the start of the that player character's turn.
* The warfare ability "shockwave" and "ground slam" are the same ability, different name and should be merged. Most likely an artifact from conflicting branches in development when published.

UI Bugs:
* Party inventory sometimes does not allow the user to r-click on an item to return an action selection menu and requires the user to back out with "escape key" or select another player character.
* Character attribute screen does not reflect the character's experience in the presumed experience bar where the character's name and level is displayed.
* When tool tips pop up in a user's screen, the user forfeits the ability to interact with other UI sprites or menu options.
* When drag-dropping a skill into the place of a memorized skill's slot, an error returns "Not enough memory slots..." vice replacing the destination skill with the desired skill.
* Near the end of Act 1, the full screen map loses icons, player markers, and other key notes for game space reference.
* If a player character dies, the top combat initiative combat order queue disappears until another player character is selected.
* The tilde key "~" to toggle on/off character outlines resets at combat start/ end and needs to be reenabled.
* Deleting items out of the quick slot bar by unlocking and drag/ dropping he button into the game space results in dropping the actual item from the player character's inventory, vice deleting only the quick slot button's icon.
* If movement or an ability is selected and the user places their cursor over the portrait or any panel in the normal user interface screen without sub-menus, that selected primed ability is executed, most often in an unintended manor or location.

Quest Bugs:

* Quest with Ghost Withermoore does not trigger the next phase of the quest through breaking the proper urn to release his spirit and remains uncompleted.
* Final battle:
** Reinforcements never arrived
** Voidworm spawn after final hostile NPC death does not trigger Garret or reinforcements.
** Garret spawns invisible until after worm's death, where remaining environmental damage easily triggers a defensive NPC response to engage Garret in battle.
* Dungeon of Fort Joy, Han's escape boat cog wheel interactive when activated does not return a result and resets the player character to its destination location in front of the boat.

Exploits:

* Inventory items between player characters, regardless of control, while in the party inventory menu, can "steal" or "force take" items by drag/ dropping items from the controllable character to the desired target character's inventory. This exploits the item swap ability, but breaks the restrictions to inventory management based on distance, player health/ life status (dead or alive), and allows players to steal or swap inventory items that normally would not be able to be exchanged between player character inventories.
* When a user equips an item with a special ability, they may memorize the ability permanently then discard the item while retaining the skill or ability.

Undefined issues:
* Items remain in the game with "luck" traits, though luck is not in a player character's attribute screen. This could potentially be an artifact of previous versions of the game, or is as intended--currently unverifiable.

General Feedback from Act 1, Alpha w/ Recommended UX improvements:
* Navigation would be made easier if the user could direct the characters from the mini map or full map screen.
* Better Side screen scrolling bounding box/ sensitivity and speed should be two distinct game options. Scroll speed being the rate at which the screen pans, while side screen scrolling sensitivity is the delay an d threshold to where the user's cursor must extend beyond the windowed game space before initiating a side screen scroll command. This would reduce the game from scrolling every time the user cursors to the skill/ ability bar, or to select a menu option on the lower left hand corner of the main tool bar.
* Greater detailed player character attribute descriptions and/ or formulate with calculations. Currently players are unable to determine how to increase the starting, overall, or surge AP/ Soul Point pool, if at all possible. If not, outline in the mouse-over description that it cannot be modified.
* During multiplayer combat, while multiple players managed multiple characters, it became difficult to determine whose current turn it was. Previous games had a splash screen stating the current player & character turn.
* Environmental and special effects becomes very intense, even for high end terminals. Please reduce particle clutter and complexity to improve graphic performance.
* When a trap is detected, should automatically cause the character to halt immediately, requiring a new path to be established after the trap was detected to confirm the path selected was intended.
* Character pathing seems broken. Frequently the path a slave player character takes is irrational, long, or dangerous while trudging through hazardous terrain and obstacles.
* Having to hold or press the L-Alt button to see loot is impractical and often leads to players having to "wedge and prop" the L-Alt key down while adventuring. This proves problematic when needing to select option buttons, but most importantly could be solved by a toggle on/off keys.
* Continue to optimize the inventory management screen by: auto-organize, sort, stack, auto equip, equip best, equip best by attribute/ type/ bonus/ trait, and repair all button(s).
* Place how many charges are remaining on an items with expendable charges.
* If an item is cursed and has a negative attribute or trait, when cured, remove the negative attribute or trait.
* When trading or interfacing with an NPC, a mouse over their perception/ relationship status reflects the degree of bonus or hindrance, vice only a perceived arbitrary number/ value.
* In an ability or attribute description, note the cap or maximum value before no longer receiving a bonus, such as leadership.
* Place a minus, confirm, commit button to the attribute and ability changes permitted once level is gained. Also, include temporary adjustments to descriptions with the projected changes in parenthesis.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
(1) I had bugged fights in the the dark cavern and the mysterious room; the mad guy didn't fight and did not appear. One time couldn't do anything - his portrait was shown at the top, but not visible and no fight. Had to reload.

edit: (2) something I see with trompdoy now and before with other enemies: casting of tactical retreat seems a bit off a lot of the time. He retreats and starts walking back the distance he retreated...

(3) journal extries keep flickering, although I have read them and nothing is new

(4) pathfinding with height differences and small platforms is difficult for the party - one or two stay behind and when clicking again, the first one (that already 'reached destination' party of 3) stars climbing back to stay with the others...

Last edited by Cleminemi; 18/09/16 06:46 AM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
I encountered a small bug: I was in combat and it was the turn for one of my characters, but no action worked. I couldn't attack and couldn't end the turn. I also couldn't run away. However, I could walk indefinitely. Since I wasn't able to win or loose the fight, I had to load my last save game to fix the issue.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hello. I managed to break the Purged Dragon quest by using teleport on Radeka. The dialogue never triggered, and she stood there and let me whallop on her until she was dead. Apparently the quest doesn't progress if you never actually enter battle?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi. I'm bugged on quest and unable to continue. Problem now i have is that i cannot speak to Gratiana(on all my characters). This happened after i speak to her the first time(to get soul jar quest) and now i cannot complete the quests. Currently still in Seeker camp, have not continued the story on Gareth's side after retrieving purging wand.

Some times, the waypoint location that is marked by quest(yellow pin) disappears randomly on my map and reappears again. I dont think that is normal right?

Last edited by Divine Wind; 18/09/16 08:53 AM. Reason: Update
veteran
veteran
Ever since the last patch, load times have increased a lot. Is that normal?

journeyman
journeyman
*inventory:
some Items do not stack. For me its: lemon, pepper, water melon, leather scraps.

*Pop up info on items:
some info does not update. If I eat a bloodies leg (I thought I would get some memory out of it...) and pick up another one, the info sais: SPECIAL; Effect unnown.

*black cat
when you talk to the black cat the first time and your first answer is number 3. Then the next *page* has numbers 1 and 2 but only on 2 there is something written

*Quest: Stone statue withermoor
If you find the way without the kid and take the quest and then play with the kid and follow him to withermoor, u can´t talk to tha kid anymore and u do not get the *treasure* from him.

Last edited by Lynoa; 18/09/16 02:09 PM. Reason: Update
B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Was looking at my skills and a recently learned skill from eating a corpse replaced my elf self sacrifice skill and that was now below the list of memorised skills. When I clicked to re add it vanished and now seems to have vanished from the skills book altogether.

Never mind it seems to have reappeared.

Last edited by Bhazor; 18/09/16 12:24 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Hello

I had the same problem, when i started the game i got a blackscreen after the logo of larian.

Here is the solution that worked for me with NVIDIA.

-go to :
NVIDIA Control panel > Manage 3D settings > Program Settings
In "Select a program to customize:" choose DOS2 and "Add" then make sure that in the option "Select the preferred graphics processor for this game:" is set to "high-preformance NVIDIA processor"

-Now open your file explorer and go to :
" \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\bin"
and open "EoCApp" as Administrator
(Rightclick "run as administrator")

This worked for me, i hope it helps

Last edited by Kaze; 18/09/16 12:25 PM.
norD #586703 18/09/16 01:07 PM
stranger
stranger
dialog with Feder pig dissapearing right after appearing wher he inside hideout

u can't place item skills on skillbar (like staff of magus) and later in game it a bit of a problem when there is no empty cells for autoplacing from staff and u cant remove scrolls or grenades from skillbar without droping them out of inventory so u have to remove several skills from skillbar, unequp staff, equipstaff, place other skill's back...

norD #586705 18/09/16 01:13 PM
K
stranger
stranger
K
On a Tomb (where is a "dry" well) after passing the force field you have one of the tombstone that can be activate. All characters are saying they can't move it but my dwarf don't trigger this sentence.

So 2 choices my stength is enough but it's bug or the sentence is bug for a dwarf (custom char). By the way if someone has a hint or the answer it will be great.

In this tomb I have found a secret area with a switch but it did nothing it seem.

norD #586716 18/09/16 01:36 PM
V
stranger
stranger
V
TELEPORTER QUEST IN FIRST CITY

Having acquired the gloves of teleportation and speaking to the npc, he marked the location of the cove on my map. I then reloaded the game and the markers have dissapeared

F
stranger
stranger
F
Playing co-op. Friend is battlemage with dual wield and Opportunist. Enemies never trigger an attack of opportunity. We are around 7 hours in and have never seen it trigger. Not sure if bugged or misunderstood mechanic.

Lohse's frost rain spell splashes far outside the ring displayed for targeting, causing friendly fire. Would like it to more accurately display the radius of damage.

Used the boat at the bottom of the jail to escape the prison. One character was apparently too far from the boat and got left behind. Should have a warning message to gather closely, or some way to avoid this.

D
stranger
stranger
D
killed the crocs before acquiring the gloves quest - didn't get gloves when killing them, and after acquiring the quest the gloves weren't on the corpse when I went back to it.

Also, quest didn't actually mark the cave on the map.

Page 10 of 52 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard