Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
You do know just how rare Contortion is. It's not a common condition so really a rare condition that allows for body to be presented in such a way is not an argument.

veteran
veteran
And here I though the " The first thing you see in the game " topic was said... then I read this.

I paid no attention to any poses in character creation. Why should I? Like... really?

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
You guys do know that the humans in divinity can use magic right?
Maybe the use of magic / source changes the body a bit and allows you to be more flexible?
I dont know why you guys argue about the human body in fantasy game.
Humans in divinity can do other thing than we can so why not bend a bit more?

addict
addict
I'll concede that a contortionist could probably pull it off.

Bear in mind though that in order to achieve this pose the contortionist would have to literally dislocate bones. (Some can dislocate their hip on purpose.) I'm not sure that's the intention here.

journeyman
journeyman
Maybe they use magic to help bend their pose, or didn't you think that far ahead?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Dear god, I thought people had stopped making this sort of regressive complaints years ago.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Nope. Getting really tired of this. It happened the last time around and if you don't like it, walk away. Let artists, animators, and developers do as they want. You want to whine over mechanics, feel free. But it's getting bloody tiresome over the whole "omg pose" "omg buttocks" "omg she's showing bellybutton!" "OMG the epic fantasy game isn't like IRL, I NEEEEEED TO WHINE!" Maybe the developers can pull a Blizzard and add an even better pose, something that will really trigger people who are whining over this.

FYI OP: Your gawker clickbait was debunked ages ago. Let them burn in the wreckage of history as they deserve. Maybe they can redeem themselves under univisions hand, but I doubt it.

Last edited by Mashiki; 18/09/16 04:24 PM. Reason: Maybe it'll finally update my KS stuff.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I don't even get why an elf is forced to adhere to human standards.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I'd like to inform people in this thread that this thread was posted on KiA, so watch out if you want to avoid GG doxing and usual harassment.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Well this is downright wonderful -.-...

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Regedit
I'd like to inform people in this thread that this thread was posted on KiA, so watch out if you want to avoid GG doxing and usual harassment.

What is KiA?

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Kotaku In-Action it's the worse and most abusive game reddit online. It was begun by Kotaku originally but it's now inhabited by worse type of Gaming people.

S
stranger
stranger
S
KiA and Gamergate are a bogeyman for angry feminists.

Last edited by Saleri; 18/09/16 04:57 PM.
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Oh, Jesus Christ, none of this was about Feminism it was about a pose being unfitting and most likely painful for a character. I supported Gamers Gate especially with abuse Anti-Game Gaters flung at TB.

Last edited by Tiaan; 18/09/16 04:53 PM.
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Also, Sordak posting this on the on Reddit just to get more people on your side and to distort the point in the whole article is frankly just sickening. I showed this thread to one person, but I would never post it elsewhere to validate my opinion.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Honestly, it's pointless to say "it was not about feminism" or "I disliked the abuse flung at TB" if you've basically entered in the same hole that the people you were against did.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
How is not liking seeing someone spine mangled in most cases if you try an imagine it somehow Feminism or SJW? You don't seem to get this, but if this was a male I would still find it absurd.

R
stranger
stranger
R
[quote=Tiaan]How is not liking seeing someone spine mangled in most cases if you try an imagine it somehow Feminism or SJW? You don't seem to get this, but if this was a male I would still find it absurd. [/quote]

Because if you disagree with them=evil SJW and Feminism. Also free speech only applies if you agree with them.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by Regedit
[quote=Tiaan]How is not liking seeing someone spine mangled in most cases if you try an imagine it somehow Feminism or SJW? You don't seem to get this, but if this was a male I would still find it absurd.

Because if you disagree with them=evil SJW and Feminism. Also free speech only applies if you agree with them. [/quote

Thank you Reg for telling us... especially since it was Sordak who did it. Showing he just wanted to cause trouble.

You are right, though, everything labelled SJW or Feminism. It's not about that, it's about rather wishing not to imagine what that spine is doing...

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I just thought of an ideal solution for this the classes could have multiple poses the person can select. It would please everyone.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard