Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 52 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 51 52
K
stranger
stranger
K
If you have your source collar removed in the hideout outside Fort Joy, and then return to the fort, do the arena of the One and talk to the lady in fort Joy, she acts as if you are still wearing it, and will "remove" your collar for you, complete with all the dialogue, despite it already being removed.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Talked to Magister Loke and triggered the skeleton fight. When I finished the fight I could not interact with Loke and he had the "in conversation" bubble over his head. Futhermore one of my character (Loshe) has the attack cursor when I mouse over Loke.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm not able to talk to Stingtail after getting the orange from him (and killing Griff.) The dialogue box will come up then disappears, and he will just go back to sleep.

veteran
veteran
- The quest "The teleporter" is still in my questlog, even though I entered the prison that way and I found his body there.

- The item "jug" has a ? as symbol when it is in the inventory.

- You can find lots of empty books in the game. You find a book, you want to read it and you see empty pages.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
stranger
stranger
not sure if anyone mentioned this before but I would like to suggest a way to increase the font/UI size as the writing is hard to read after a while on a laptop I find.

veteran
veteran
I entered the fortress of the magisters from the prison. Then I left it via the main entrance and killed the 4 guards and the dog at the gate. so far, so good.
Then I went up the stairs (when you look from the gate to the front door, I went up on the left side) and there I was fighting a single magister.
This is not really a bug, but encounter design is so good in this game, that it feels somehow strange when you fight a single soldier while you attack a fortress.
The magister could join the battle at the gate, or when we go up he runs away and calls lots other guards for help. We have just broken through the front gate after all.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
T
stranger
stranger
T
pixie dust + needle & thread = unknown item

Last edited by techmind; 18/09/16 04:41 PM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
I haven't been able to load my game up yet. I got my key, entered it on Steam, and downloaded the game fine on Friday, but it won't launch. I get the same error every time I try to load it up. "The procedure entry point TryAcquireSRWLockShared could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll." I have tried unistalling and reinstalling, verifying the game files on Steam, and searching through the troubleshoot for anything, yet still getting the same results. I have sent all of my crash reports to Larian, but if I type any words in the crash report then it won't send. Any ideas?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'm not sure if this will help but try verifying game files, restarting your pc, then before launching the game, disable your antivirus and firewall. That way you can make sure there is nothing interfering on that side. Because for me AVG antivirus will instantly crash on startup although it does not give a Kernel error. Good luck

B
stranger
stranger
B
Using a skillbook is unresponsive if that character currently has that skill via equipment. I had Teleportation from the gloves from that crocodile quest and found the skillbook for it later, but using it did nothing, no feedback that "You already know this skill" or anything. After unequipping the gloves it worked fine though.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Fight with Gareth as an ally he decided to go in a loop of going up and down the vines... It's still going on... I assume this is a bug.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Tiaan
Fight with Gareth as an ally he decided to go in a loop of going up and down the vines... It's still going on... I assume this is a bug.

Are you sure he doesn't just like to stay active? :p

T
stranger
stranger
T
- Gareth stuck in sanctuary, doesn't make it to rally point and game glitches from now on (after getting through gate, dragon appears and flies off like a douche freezing my team :D people running somewhere, no info what's going on and my team is too weak to beat the bishop without help)
- Rain spell sound loops forever (once per several minutes) save/load/restart/reboot doesnt help, my soundcard is Soundblaster X-Fi, glitched appeared after location which gives you bless spell. I'm guessing its something with the combat happening below.
- teleport spell should be disabled in gargoyle maze IMO
- my elf male witch character sometimes appear as a bald guy when i enable hiding helmet feature.

Valid #586847 18/09/16 06:05 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Valid
TELEPORTER QUEST IN FIRST CITY

Having acquired the gloves of teleportation and speaking to the npc, he marked the location of the cove on my map. I then reloaded the game and the markers have dissapeared

I do have the gloves, but no npc to talk to. who/ where is it? also just picking up the gloves does not give you a quest

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello i haven't found any bugs that i noticed as i played the game but i did notice some simple spelling mistakes. If needed i took photos of it mail me for them then. it's nothing major but something that could be fixed hopefully

Speaking with: Fara worrying about her child that's already dead, she says "I'm sick with worry. Completely sick. and 'NOW' one else in this damn camp will lift a finger to help me find her."

Speaking with: Duggan in the 'seeker camp' he says "Someone to replace Lucian and push back them Voidwoken. Someone to restore order and protect the Source. I'd 'SPAEAK' to Exter if yeh want to know more."

1st Answer of the above comment of Duggan: 1. *Wonder how they'd recognise know a Godwoken.*
Not sure if that's a spelling error or not

First meeting with Garreth i think his name was, the Seeker leader. Anyway the Narrator says:
*His eyes dart to and 'FRO', as if searching the shadows for intruders.*

Hopefully this is more helpful than hateful thanks for two great games in Divinity: Original Sins!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hey i have encountered a bug that makes it impossible for me to interact/move unless i right-click and choose the action and this applies to all my character.

This happened after i ate an unknown body part and the reloaded right after.

veteran
veteran
items with +X% dodge do not change the dodge rating in your character screen.

L
stranger
stranger
L
- random thunder sound playing anywhere outdoors

- there's a place with a cursed lever (and a rat telling you that). Cast an icy shards spell and it disappeared! The base was still there, the info bullet too (with a health bar of 12910 points or the like) but no more lever

T
stranger
stranger
T
- [Bug] NPC's often react like you have your weapon drawn, (have to press tab twice to calm them down)
- [UI] Couldn't find character's class info in character menu
- [UI] Opening inventory covers whole screen by default - makes difficult to put stuff from inventory on ground in the right place.
- [Bug] Sometimes there's no music during battle.
- [UX] Journal is not useful enough - same as in the first game. Needs to be more meaningful (contain TODO's, more frequent updates, summaries at the end of the quest)
- [UX] Finished the game - 21h of gameplay - didn't find a single shovel.

A
addict
addict
A
[quote=Madscientist]items with +X% dodge do not change the dodge rating in your character screen. [/quote]

Yes, this :( I'm running a solo rogue at the moment and the lack of my dodge bonuses from items working (I assume they aren't given the dodge chance not updating) causes me to have issues justifying the use of leather armor over mage armor given CC is more a magic armor issue for defense

Page 11 of 52 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard