Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 52 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 51 52
C
stranger
stranger
C
I made my way into the swamp and happened upon a lovely field of noxious bulbs blocking my way. I decided to teleport them away so I could make my way through but that seems to have had...adverse effects. Now there are a number of graphics artifacts and crazy slowdown. Two party members decided to just run off into walls when I tried to open a chest and the others just stand around doing nothing. I thought exiting and coming back in might fix it but it looks the save retained all of the awful madness I created.

It's worth noting that trying to recreate this with a previous save was unsuccessful. All worked as expected.

If Larian is taking saves to troubleshoot issues, I'd be happy to send the problem save along.

Last edited by ChapsDungaroo; 18/09/16 08:19 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by lucasiscalling
- random thunder sound playing anywhere outdoors

Yeah, the constant thunderstorm is annoying >.>

G
stranger
stranger
G
I'm getting extremely poor framerate in the game. I'll often get below 30fps, and never higher than 45, even with the framerate cap turned to max. I have 32GB of memory, an overclocked i7 3770k, an overclocked 980ti, and I'm on NVIDIA driver version 372.70 on Windows 7 Pro SP1.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but twice while playing this my computer turned off. No other game does this, so I am very much puzzled.

veteran
veteran
In the fortress of the magisters are some wheelbarrows.
If you press alt you see the name of the item and when you put your mouse cursor over the text it says "wheelbarrow description".

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
When you are at the back entrance of the fortress of the magisters (where the paladin joins the fight) there is a ladder on the left next to a water barrel. You cannot click on it, but you can click on the upper platform to walk up. The ladder on the right side works normal.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
journeyman
journeyman
The things i've discovered so far:
1. If saving and reloading a game while the chatbox is active, or if the chatbox was active and the arena match was finished, and then a new one started, left clicks are not recognized by the game (e.g. you cannot move, you can select and target with skills but cannot cast them), up until you activate and deactivate the chatbox.

2. The one-handed AP attack cost is beyond my understanding. In the one-handed axe description it says 1 AP, when targeting a closeup enemy it says 1 AP, then when you attack it takes 2 AP, and always does that.

3. Sometimes, including campaign and pvp-arena, character begins his turn with 6 AP, with no apparent reason - no AP was saved the previous turn nor it was skipped etc. Sometimes this happens after adrenaline (although it should be quite the opposite).

4. If using adrenaline with 6 AP, you get only +1 AP, for a total of 7, instead of 8.

5. Enraged and fortified on the same character gives flickering black-red rubbish all over that character. I guess cloth flickering and jumping all around, especially on elves, goes here too.

6. The ladder animations are obviously not finished, especially for elves and lizards.

7. The movement AP if walking through oil is not calculated right, but I think it was the same in D:OS1. However, pathfinding is much worse now, in the first game characters tried to maximally avoid hazardous clouds and surfaces.

8. When using cloak and dagger while being invisible, in the pvp arena, the opponent can see the place you jumped from and the place you landed to. Not sure if it's intended this way, but IMO if the skill doesn't create smokescreens or something like that, the animation shouldn't be visible.

9. Once a teammate in a campaign could hit an enemy standing on highground from lowground with his two-hander. Looked weird and funny.

Guess that's all for now, will add if find something else.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Third time the computer turned off. Both times it happened as I clicked to talk to someone...

T
stranger
stranger
T
[UX] sound on hover at items or buttons in inventory is very annoying after some time. Should be more subtle.

E
stranger
stranger
E
1. When speaking with the well and offering payment, if you select the option to pay a significant amount of money it will take money from other characters. This will happen to characters that the active play is not in control of. This can lead to a frustrating situation where gold is being stolen between players.

2. When clicking on the skull shaped entry in the Hallow Marshes, the characters automatically pathed into the room where the door requires a source to open. The characters then glitched in that treasure room and appeared in the area that would be the entry point just past the skull entry.

Last edited by elvishpie; 19/09/16 12:59 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I discovered a bug this afternoon that doesn't seem to be on the forum, yet. It appears to be tied to the camera.

There are additional lines (diagonal) being drawn, which are particularly visible on the sand. I can rotate the camera and the lines move with it. On the left side of the attached image, the rendering can be seen. There is a clear separation between the additional rendering and the sand itself.

Perhaps it is related: I am using a Raedon 390x and an AMD FX 6300 CPU with 16GB Raedon RAM.
My drivers are up-to-date: Crimson 16.9.1
My resolution is 2560 x 1080 (21:9)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Afterthis101/screenshot/257092455852158890

Unrelated: I cannot wait until the voice-overs arrive. Reading "Narrator: ..." really destroys my immersion.

N
N
Encountered an odd issue, where certain objects such as cloaks, banners, flags, and such were flickering non-stop. Can't seem to reliably reproduce it, it just happened at random for no apparent reason upon a fresh reload. Reloading again cleared it.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I found what I think is an animation/rigging bug on the character creation screen.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=766303324

B
stranger
stranger
B
Reporting a few bugs:

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

1. It is possible in the prison to teleport outside of the map:

[Linked Image]

2. Some traps cast fireball. They do not pause while in combat. That means you just have to position an enemy in the path of the fireball and wait. The enemy will take damage for each fireball and surely die.
On the other hand, if you happen to have a character on the fireball path when the fight starts, you better play fast or your hero will die!

[Linked Image]

3. Overpower seems bugged. I used it an not only killed the enemy by my own ally. This ally was way away from the area of effect of the skill. The skill do not mention damaging ally (only enemy).

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by vometia; 19/09/16 03:20 AM. Reason: formatting
C
stranger
stranger
C
I wasn't able to cast abilities, interact with anything, use action points (Unlimited movement), or end turn after casting rain. I was using Lohse when this happened.

F
stranger
stranger
F
On dismissing Ifan, and speaking to him again by the kitchen, his dialogue resets to his initial meeting dialogue.

(example:1. Greet the man, one prisoner to another
2.Take a step back and ask the man if he's sick...
3. etc...)

Not sure if its a bug or just missing content.

C
stranger
stranger
C
1) I killed the witch in the skullcave ( holding the staff to free the dragon ) from distance with arrows. She didn't react at all I think that's not intended.

2) blessing the historian ( gargoyle maze ) results in him re-igniting ( this might not be a bug at all )

3) The journal didn't update the fact that I had my collar removed. Stuck at "search companions of ... who can remove the collar"

4) My companions collar won't be removed by the smith woman, no updated dialog for companions after the fight for "the one" after attending as party ( maybe not a bug but I found it strange )

S
stranger
stranger
S
It's been mentioned before but worth repeating:

1. Consume Blood Rose Elixir potion
2. Save game
3. Reload
4. Repeat step 2

Result: Adds another +1 to all stats each reload (+2, +3, ...)
Intended Result: Doesn't keep adding +1 to all stats

Anyone know a workaround for this? Game stopping for me...

veteran
veteran
In the Hollow Swamps area, the fort blocked by the Shrieker, I snuck in a side way. I moved my party all in sneak mode until the Red Prince entered a sight cone. He won the first persuasion and convinced the magisteres that he was undercover. I pumped them for information, but failed the second persuasion to try to get them to withdraw.

The bug happened next - I was able to move the rest of the team, still in Sneak mode, directly through red sight cones, but the enemy didn't detect me at all. I also had to use force-attack to hit them, they were not considered hostile despite that the Red Prince was engaging in combat.

F
stranger
stranger
F
1. Something i noticed - There's no waypointing available for movement like in DOS:ED. Holding shift and clicking ground targets should set me up to navigate through each point in turn, which i used a LOT in DOS:ED to navigate areas.

DOS2 allows only 1 location to move to, holding shift and clicking simply overwrites my previous move command.

Is this by design?

**updated by author** turns out in the controls that waypoint queueing is on right shift only and not left shift like DOS1. Added left shift and all is good.

2. Visual bugs - I'm playing Lohse with helmets turned off. every now and then she's bald. turning helmet view on and off corrects her baldness

Last edited by flimmo; 19/09/16 06:21 AM.
Page 12 of 52 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard