Next Thread
Print Thread
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
I've figured out these:
1.Kill crocodiles on the beach, get gloves with Teleport skill, go to the ledge, teleport down the beach and then:
1.1. Teleport up and:
1.1.1. Open the fort gate on the side (use key or simply pick lock), help Paladin Cork fight through guards and go to the main Fort Joy exit, drop the drawbridge and you're free.
1.1.2. Go further to the harbor, fight through a bunch of magisters and silent monks and then simply go to the beach at the far end of the harbor.
1.2. Go through the cave to dungeon level, get the key from the guards to open the gate to upper level, then:
1.2.1. Go to ground level and:
1.2.1.1. Sneak on the side of the large room with a judge, move some crates and drop down to freedom.
1.2.1.2. Open the door on the side and go help Paladin Cork fight through guards and go to the main Fort Joy exit.
1.2.2. go to torture room, kill everyone and escape through the sewer grate to freedom.

2. Go to the underground arena, win a fight so that a tinkerer woman by the gate gets impressed and removes your collar, go to a nearest guard and get imprisoned in the dungeon, lockpick the doors to the nearest teleportation statue so that the rest of the companions can join you and repeat 1.2.

3. Go to the secret hatch on the beach near Migo's location, sneak/teleport/fight/talk your way through fire slugs and enter the dungeon level and repeat 1.2.

4. Go to the elven hideout at the south part of the map - there's a boy with whom you can play hide and seek. After finding him two times he shows you the way to his secret friend (or you can find it yourself with high wits) - a Source Hunter bound by Braccus Rex long time ago. He gives you a quest to find his bound soul and points to a hidden switch on a waypoint statue of the Seven gods. This will lead to the dungeon level and repeat of 1.2.

Other thing of note is that there is a Teleport skillbook in Fort Joy as well - there's a ladder in fort's courtyard and a side passage through large room with a judge to a room with that book. You can also drop down a ladder from that room to ground level making it a shortcut to the area where the rest of the prisoners live.

Are there any other options I've missed? Feel free to add.

Last edited by Aramintai; 16/09/16 08:43 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I found total of 5 (or 4 - see below) ways out of the Fort Joy, but i never got gloves of teleportation (i killed crocs, but maybe didnt loot corpses).

Anyway 3 options i found and you are missing are:
- through the courtyard (where you fight alongside paladin) and small harbour there (EDIT: i think its your 1.2.1.2),
- by boat with a boy named Han,
- ' i think' you can lower the drawbridge and escape through there, but im looking at it from the outside, so im not 100% sure (but i think i see a mechanism for that).

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by sajm0n

Never found this guy, where is he?

- ' i think' you can lower the drawbridge and escape through there, but im looking at it from the outside, so im not 100% sure (but i think i see a mechanism for that).

You mean kill the guards at the front gate of the fort? I didn't try that, maybe they have a key.

Last edited by Aramintai; 16/09/16 07:43 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Aramintai

Never found this guy, where is he?

On the main castle level, i think its the opposite side than the 'jars room'. The boy is being bullied by 2 magisters.

You mean kill the guards at the front gate of the fort? I didn't try that, maybe they have a key.

I dont know where is that from the inside frown
There is a bridge near the Undead merchant, north west from the Seekers camp. I only looked at it from the outside, didnt try to lower the bridge myself.

Last edited by vometia; 16/09/16 07:36 PM. Reason: formatting
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A

I dont know where is that from the inside frown

Ok, I've figured out what drawbridge you meant - it can simply be lowered from the courtyard where you help Paladin Cork, there's a wheel there.

Also I found another way into the dungeon level of Fort Joy:

4. Go to the elven hideout at the south part of the map - there's a boy with whom you can play hide and seek. After finding him two times he shows you the way to his secret friend (or you can find it yourself with high wits) - a Source Hunter bound by Braccus Rex long time ago. He gives you a quest to find his bound soul and points to a hidden switch on waypoint statue of the Seven gods. This will lead to the dungeon level and repeat of 1.2.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I got a key from Yarrow to enter the fort, but is seems the ladder enter is placed rather strangely... so I'm not getting to the door so far. Intended?

edit: oh ,nm... I can see now what the intention is.. ;-)

Last edited by Cleminemi; 17/09/16 08:19 AM.
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Two more ways:
1.2.3. Go to the underground pier and help boy called Han that is being harassed by two guards - he can sneak you out of the fort by a boat (but he disappears later if you're already out and appears in the sanctuary).

5. Get a quest from magister Yarrow at the gate about a prisoner called Migo. Find him at the southern beach and give him a Yarrow flower (they grow around), he'll give you his ring. Show it to the magister and return to Migo, magister will give you a key to the room on the upper level of the fort. You will still need to get teleportation gloves from the crocodiles to go up there. Once there, drop down the ladder for the rest of the party and do 1.2.1.

apprentice
apprentice
one of the ways to escape fort joy that i found later is through the sewers, after you kill the torturer that makes those meat golems, if you look carefully around the room you can spot a way to the left that takes you through the sewers and you end up at about the same place as the boat with Han.

edit: torturer is in the back of the middle floor of fort joys castle

Last edited by Dexord; 20/09/16 01:43 AM.
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by Dexord
one of the ways to escape fort joy that i found later is through the sewers, after you kill the torturer that makes those meat golems, if you look carefully around the room you can spot a way to the left that takes you through the sewers and you end up at about the same place as the boat with Han.

edit: torturer is in the back of the middle floor of fort joys castle

Yea, it's my number 1.2.2.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Aramintai
Yea, it's my number 1.2.2.

sorry missed that one

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard