Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 52 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 51 52
veteran
veteran
- Armor piercing grenades have as description: 100% chance to set POTION for 3 turn(s)
So the grenade turns the enemy into a potion???

- Terror Grenade: 100 % chance to set for 2 turn(s)
The word "fear" is missing

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
journeyman
journeyman
Local shat becomes unusable whenever a player leaves the game - at least in the arena mode.

veteran
veteran
Bug 1 (Gameplay):
Frost arrows indicate "Muted failed." when the magical effects cannot be applied on a target. I'm not sure whether frost arrows do the wrong thing in general or whether it only shows the wrong text.

Bug 2 (Quest):
At the beginning of the quest "The Gargoyle's Mace" the gargoyle accepts the PC as its master and teleports the party to the tower even if Braccus' ring is only in the inventory and not equipped (and therefore cursed) although the dialogue clearly indicates that you should wear it:

-> ..."heavy on your finger."

[Linked Image]

Bug 3 (Graphics/Animation):
Wizards skirts/coats can turn upside down, like a permanent Marilyn Monroe wind effect. wink
It can only be fixed by re-equipping the skirt/coat.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bug 4 (Navigation):
Sometimes ladders etc. cause problems because only the group leader will use it. The rest of the party refuses to automatically follow the group leader. In that case you have to give the same navigation order to each character individually.

Last edited by LordCrash; 19/09/16 06:32 PM.

WOOS
D
stranger
stranger
D
Bugs I've Come Across and Ideas for Game Improvement:

-Disappearing hair
-Flickering clothes
-Helmet tends to disappear too along with the hair
-Equal distribution of loot from battles during multiplayer
-Occasionally cannot see where I'm going because of environmental decor. Scrolling in fixes it, but then I can't see very far.
-I miss the dual dialogue and I have been apart of a few conversations with it, but not every player can participate, and kinda takes away from the experience and origin story immersion.
-Climbing ladders can be a bit buggy for me. When I click on a ladder, my character will backtrack for a second, then suddenly be halfway up the ladder.

veteran
veteran
A "painting of a Knight", found in trail room where they purge a sorcerer, has a ? as icon in the inventory.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
A
stranger
stranger
A
Out of map bug. I don't know if anybody has posted this yet but here ye go. [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xeZFqWNsk[/video]

Screenshot for fluff.

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/136359405271646208/227523915524734989/20160917172011_1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by AnELITEPlayer; 19/09/16 09:45 PM.
veteran
veteran
- I explored the entire fortress of the magisters. I do not know what exactly is the trigger, but now all migisters on the island are hostile to me. In the area with the dogs and the flesh golems are silent monks. They are considered hostile now, but when I push the button they have no field of view and they do not attack me when I walked around. In the "purging trail", the newly created silent monk attacked me together with the magistes.

- The is an area with 3 void salamanders and some dead seekers. I killed the salamanders and a message "quest update" appeared, but nothing is written in my quest log. I did not talk to the seekers before I killed the beasts.

veteran
veteran
In the camp of the seekers, first I talked to Simone, then another party member of my group healed the wounded. When my main char (Sebille) wants to talk to Simone, a I hear a sound but no dialogue box is shown. All other chars can talk to her normally.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Blood rain doesn't seem to apply wet all the time. Also it seems odd that the regular rain skill has a 6 turn cool down while blood rain has 5.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I keep getting this bug where Lohse, despite not being stunned or encumbered in anyway, has her turn skipped. Also randomly she will do the animation for the basic two wand attack, but nothing will happen (and sometimes action points will be spent despite the attack never actually going off). Also when she casts Restoration, the animation will play, but no one gets healed (sometimes when this happens it will spend action points wasting a round).

K
stranger
stranger
K
Two bugs found:
1) Defeated the Hound Master under the castle and he dropped a key. Saved my game and shut the game down. Loaded game up and the key is gone.

2) Markers on my map from quest npcs for awhile. At some point though I saved my game and quit the game. When I came back all my waypoints from NPCs (yellow ones) were gone.

This is a multiplayer game that I am currently playing solo.

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
I had the "Your turn" message stick to the screen even after the fight was completed. This has happened after two fights: one against the card players in the Ghetto and one where you can step up for Elodie.

veteran
veteran
- When talking to statues, you often see a ? as icon for the person who talks. This feels like a bug. It would be better to have an image of the statue or just a black silouette.

- I found a bow that does A-B physical damage, + C-E piercing damage.
Is this a relic from D:OS1? All other items or skills I found so far did only say physical damage.
PS: Bows cause piercing damage anyway.

Last edited by Madscientist; 20/09/16 08:01 AM.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Major bug!

"Blood Rose" elixir gives a permanent boost to all stats. !BUT! this infinitely-effect is added again and again, making the character infinitely strong. Suffice it to reconnect game and effect is again added to the previous...

At the moment I gain to all stats for 10 points ... :ouch:

Last edited by ValentineP.; 20/09/16 08:36 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Leech is completely underwhelming, it also removes blood tiles (and if this is intended) it also removes blood tiles from a massive range.

One blood rain gives 4-12 health back and you lose all the blood from blood rain.

S
stranger
stranger
S
The Dragon Knight you can talk to has a typo in his dialogue. He mentions something about "changing ships", when it should most likely be "changing shapes".

Additionally, the female Lizard player model is too large for the inventory/equipment screen. Her head extends up into the helmet equipment slot.

K
Kuv Offline
stranger
stranger
K
Honestly dunno if it has been posted already. But 14 pages are too much for me to read.
I found a very annoying and gamebreaking bug. During fight sometimes the game doesn't aquire ur commands like the server was lagging. So u are stuck with infinite ap, u can move around, u can cast spell and attack but dmg won't go off neither cc effect and u can't end turn too. Apparently alt tabbing and waiting up to 5 min solve this problem.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Some bugs I found which have not been reported yet (I think):

- When picking up the broken Inert Purging Wand that can be found near Loke the blind Magister, the Char that picks up the wand shall comment on the fact that it's broken. Instead, a placeholder massage is diplayed: | PC: comments picked up broken/inert purging wand |

- If you zoom the camera on female lizards that have certain status effects (at least Diseased, maybe other effects, too), their head disappears. Noticed that after being infected with a Disease after talking to Mona.

- Teleporting objects onto inclined scaffoldings may cause them to be placed under those scaffoldings, rendering them inaccessible.

- In the Magister's fortress, inside the entrance hall in the right corner behind the staircase that leads into the dungeon, three paintings lean to the wall (one big painting and two smaller Paintings of a Relic). Picking up one of those paintings may cause one painting of a relic to fly straight up into the air, rendering it inaccessible.

- You can apply status effects like Bleeding or Stunned to candles.

- On the beach at position x:496 y:86 the ground clutter texture is cut off.

- After healing the wounded lizard in the Seeker hideout you cannot talk to him anymore as the dialogue screen closes instantly.

- After healing Jules, talking to him will cause him to stand up from his bed as he is talking and instantly lie back down when his talking animation has finished. After you chose an answer, he will get up again, do said animation and lies down again (and again and again). As he's the only NPC that constantly switches between standing up and lying down while talking (the dwarven Seeker next to him does not stand up if you talk to him), I assume this to be a bug.

- Due to pathing issues, some NPCs will constantly use ladders. Waltz for example might spend several minutes just climbing up and down the ladder near Griff's kitchen.

- Several NPCs get into the "default editor pose" when the player is talking to them. For example, when Slane reverts to his dragon form, the dragon isn't animated for a brief amount of time.

- If the selected character climbs up ladders/roots, their party might not follow. However, your party will climb UP the ladder occasionally if you order the selected character to get back DOWN (even if you click on the ground, not on the ladder).

- Sometimes the UI doesn't respond if you are clicking inventory items, skills, grenades etc. In this case you need to double-click. This also may occur during combat when using hotkeys in order to select skills. Due to this bug one might accidently use a normal attack indstead of a skill or special arrow.

- When repairing items, the bar that indicates the repair progress sometimes doesn't show up.

- When fighting the three immortal undeads in the dungeon at the end of the maze, after they have been killed they will rez after some time due to the curse Braccus applied on them. Sometimes they will not rez at the position where they fell, but in nearby rooms. Since their resurrection triggers combat even if they are out of sight, you will have to spend numerous turns just to get to them.

- Characters cannot carry more then one Soul Jar at the same time. This might be intentional, but it's rather annoying, especially because no message indicates that you can only carry one jar per character. Also, afair there are more then four jars, so taking whem with you will force your party to return to take the remaining jar(s) if you intend to keep them for some reason.

Edited again because I forgot several things.

Last edited by LizardEyes; 20/09/16 10:07 AM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
- Attacks of opportunity are not always displayed/visible
- Some NPC have an AOO when they should not: when you are just walking straight to them (they have no lunge as far as I know..)
- If your movement takes all your remaining AP on your turn and triggers an AOO at it start, your turn will end immediately after this attack, consuming your AP while you haven't move.
- Automatically ending your turn when you have no AP left works badly with Adrenaline (0AP cost) as you will never be able to cast it.
- Floor in a double doors entrance doesn't have ground effect on it unless you have destroyed the doors themselves.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Madscientist
- I found a bow that does A-B physical damage, + C-E piercing damage.
Is this a relic from D:OS1? All other items or skills I found so far did only say physical damage.
PS: Bows cause piercing damage anyway.

It's not a bug, piercing damage is damage directly to vitality ignoring physical armor. E.g. you deal 10 physical and 10 piercing damage to a target with 100 armor and 100 health. The target ends up with 90 armor and 90 health left.

Page 14 of 52 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard