Next Thread
Print Thread
A
anbrewk Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hello! Please excuse me if this was listed somewhere obvious, but is local co-op not offered in Alpha or not at all? And is controller support not offered?

My partner and I played Divinity: Original Sin together twice because of these features. Had been pumped about D:OS2 but maybe I am a fool.

A
anbrewk Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Apparently this has been answered! http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads...p;Words=local&Search=true#Post586215

Spoiler: The answer is "No."

NEW Question: Any idea if this is a priority? As mentioned above, the only reason I'm excited about this game... Wait, not the only reason, but the most reason. I'm excited about a lot but holding off frown

Support
Support

It is certainly on the todo list, but the keyboard UI needs to be finished first. Right now with features and plans subject to changes, working on 2 separate UIs could involve re-doing a lot of stuff in duplicate. For example, only the basics of the crafting system are in, and as plans are implemented and things added, there may be balancing changes or suggested features added, etc, which could mean the UI would need to be adjusted.

A
anbrewk Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Of course! That makes a ton of sense. I wasn't at all aware of really where the game was at, even in alpha, given it looks so polished on the front end, it's hard to know at a glance what the back end (re: UI) may look like and/or how it may change. Thank you for the thorough and satisfying answer.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard