Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 52 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 51 52
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I may have found an exploit or bug you may wanna patch. You can flee from the final fight come back and do the fight again this time with no sudden worm invasion as it is dead. I had killed the mage already so there was no huge issue this time. It's not a bug so much as an actual exploit perhaps. But I know in first game you could not run away from major fights.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Summon Flaming Totem:
The Fire Ward does no damage when attacking, and does not have a fire spell as stated in the description. The book is also wrongly named.

[Linked Image]

Dialogue Bug:
You can get stuck in dialogues, or be completely unable to talk to characters if you talk to a Character when you killed another character that was supposed to take place in the same conversation, for example with the 3 necromancers in Braccus' Rex dungeon.
This can also happen in combats, if you killed an NPC that was supposed to appear in a later combat you will get stuck in combat and have to reload.

More Visual Bugs
When wearing a helmet with "helmet visuals" off, the characters have no "hair".
You can also notice my Elf has no hair while wearing a helmet, and the upside-down skirt on the left side of the Lizard Character.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Defeated Enemies and Spells
When killing an enemy that casted a spell that applies over multiple turns (Blood Rain from the Witch) this spell will apply as if it was casted out of combat (every 1 or 2 seconds) instead of continuing normally.

Cannot use 15th Memory Slot
I have 14 spells that cost 1 Memory Slot and cannot put any spells in my 15th memory slot.
[Linked Image]

Blood Rose Elixir
Consuming a Blood Rose Elixir will give you a +1 bonus to all attributes permanantly, however when you reload a game it will re-apply said bonus again.

Last edited by Xiaminou; 20/09/16 06:12 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
High Judge Orivand, You get him to 0 health but after a good 20 turns he still isnt dead you prolly have hitted over 1000 health off him at this point. I hope this will be fixxed i am now reinstalling my game to see if this worked out

stranger
stranger
More bugs with video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrn4FWA-g10:
* Mona seem to get up when talking 3:50
* There is something wrong with that head 22:49
* I don't think pathfinding is correct here 40:24
* Story bug where if you dismiss Red Prince you have tell him your fierce female again 1:10:11

W
stranger
stranger
W
Bug under character creation.

I tried to join a multiplayer game. As I joined the screen looked weird with icons and textures missing as if the character creation screen wasn't loaded properly. When I changed character all of the textures and icons loaded. There was, however, next to my character a man (human) with the starting gear. He walked around a bit and at one point I tried to right-click on him. This resulted in a pop-up where I could inspect and also attack. Clicking attack made the human (which was apparently controlled by me) attack the character I was creating (The Red Prince, in this instance).

Leaving the lobby and reentering seemed to fix the issue.

Currently all schools only require 1 point to learn any or all skills of that school. If you happen to find an item that gives you +1 Hyro/Pyro/Warfare etc. You can equip it, use a skill book then remove the item and still have complete functionality of the skill. I think scoundrel is the only exception because I could not find a piece of gear that gave +1.

Last edited by Kresky; 20/09/16 05:13 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
[UX] Distributing points after gaining a level has no undo or acceptance option. Can be clicked by mistake.

L
stranger
stranger
L
- Opening Illusory Chests triggers fire AoE damage. Being affected by these fire effects initiates combat for a second. Since the other illusory chests and crates in Braccus' secret cave do not initiate combat when freezing the character, I assume this to be a bug.

veteran
veteran
In a valley near the burning pigs is an ambush of a demon and some skelletons.
If you press the button, you can see the field of view of the hidden enemies. I casted an ice spell on the position where the enemy will show up. There was no damage and combat did not start, but a message cold or wet was apllied or failed to apply could be seen (sorry, not sure what exactly).
You can go up the highest platform at the beginning of the valley and move to the end without starting combat. From there I could start combat by teleporting the demon to me.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
In a ruin behind the demon/skelleton ambush, there is a yard with fire on the ground and a statue in the middle. There are some magisters. I thought they are hostile, so I sneaked and attacked them with a sniper attack. Instead of starting combat, they talked to me and I could convince them to leave.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
L
stranger
stranger
L
- When talking to the three Necromancers, they sometimes stand up from their chairs to play their talking animation, only to instantly sit down again after the animation is finished (same as Jules). If Necromancer Tasmyn stands up to talk, her robe and skirt remain in the shape they had when she was sitting.

- When asking Trompdoy why Braccus cursed him he answers: "I don't rightly now." - typo: "know" instead of "now".

veteran
veteran
There is something strange with chaining party members together. (By chaining I mean that they follw you when you tell a char to move)

Unchain one party member, so that you have a single char and 3 chars who are chained. If you pull the portrait of the single char to the group, the game tells you that your char is too far away, no matter how close they are. In order to have one group again, you have to pull one group member after the other to the single char.

Edit: now it works again. When it did not work, the portrait of the single char was alone on top of the screen and the group of 3 was below him. I tried to pull the portrait of the single char down to the others and it did not work.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Not sure if this is intended:

- When male lizard characters wear a Scale Helmet, the helmet's face protection covers most of their face. If said type of helmet is worn by a female lizard however, the face protection of the helmet is worn on top of the head like some cap or hat while the face remains entirely uncovered. Due to the limited camera angle it's very hard to tell if the female version of the helmet is placed correctly on the head or not.

- In the Seeker camp you can get a weapon named Hallorn's Dagger. Although it's item card points out that it is a dagger, it uses the model of a sword (a rapier).

Last edited by LizardEyes; 20/09/16 09:07 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
In the vault with Gratiana's soul jar:

Upon slipping a soul jar into your backpack (NOT Gratiana's), attempting to slip a different (INCLUDING Gratiana's) jar into your backpack will close the dialogue window and no action will be taken.

I did not try talking to Gratiana with the wrong jar.

Additionally:

After curing the burning pigs and sending Feder to the hideout...
Attempting to initiate dialogue with Feder using a character with Pet Pal opens and then immediately closes the dialogue window.

Last edited by Flailinggnome; 21/09/16 01:54 AM. Reason: New bug
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Wanted to notify of a small bug in the Fort, in the prison area where you fight a Houndmaster, a swordsman and two archers as they are about to kill one of their own.

He conjures a hound and it kinda just appears but then walks away and dies in the first turn after. Literally just falls over. Bit of a sloppy summon, I suppose. :P

This happened four times in a row as we reloaded the game (we failed a couple times to keep the guy alive that they were trying to kill)

Me and a friend experienced it but others have been reporting the bug as well.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
-Whisperwood gets no 'special: +46 magic armour' after being consumed.
-idem for the resulting magic armour potion no indication how much armour it gives you.
-Maol said he gave me a rope, but he seems not to have done it.

Last edited by Cleminemi; 21/09/16 06:58 AM.
N
old hand
old hand
N
A few bugs I noticed last night:

-when opening a trapped chest, the group is flagged into combat and then the combat ends right away but the red banner stating 'Enemy turn' remains on the screen and doesn't leave unless I enter a proper combat or I reload the game.
-the sound of bow and crossbow abilities doesn't fire sometimes.
-don't know if it's intended but the quest markers disappear from the map after some time even though the locations haven't been visited yet.

I should add this game is highly addictive and has a very negative impact on my working life laugh

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
When you try to search a dead corpse with a companion and then quickly switch to the main character and order him to search the same dead corpse again (before the companion could open the corpse), then the "already in use" message pops up. Switching back to the companion does not show that the corpse is open and selecting the main character again still yields the "already in use" message. Even after walking away and coming back you can no longer interract with the corpse.

L
stranger
stranger
L
- After breaking all Soul Jars except the one I handed to Gratiana, I still have a Soul Jar in my inventory. This might be the one given to Gratiana. In this case the item was not removed from the inventory. Needs some further testing.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
After destroying Lord Withermoores soul jar and freeing him, he is lying dead on the floor. Or is this as intended and am I missing something?

edit: mmh, probably intended, you have to do something with the other soul jars as well I guess...?

Last edited by Cleminemi; 21/09/16 09:59 AM.
Page 15 of 52 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard