Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tiaan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Okay spoilers obviously, but the Voidwoken (Big Blue One) says unique things for each person. I think if someone can get screenshots of each one, we should discuss each one.

Last edited by Tiaan; 20/09/16 09:26 PM.
T
Tiaan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Really no one interested in discussing this?

by "the Voidwoken" are you referring to one in particular? or all of them? because they all say different things regardless of who you are.

T
Tiaan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by Fyrestorme
by "the Voidwoken" are you referring to one in particular? or all of them? because they all say different things regardless of who you are.

Fixed it, that is one I am referring too.

T
Tiaan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Really, no one? I was sure people would love to discuss this...

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by Tiaan
Really, no one? I was sure people would love to discuss this...

Today men are more focused on how their female character butt will look like -.- http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=586029#Post586029

So you are couple of years late bro.

Last edited by Testad; 21/09/16 11:09 AM.
T
Tiaan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Well, I guess I best start, it calls everyone Betrayers that much is certain. I am sure for Lohse it suggests she is Demon or something like that.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have not noticed this, I guess I need to pay more attention to what enemies scream out.

T
Tiaan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
It's the Blue One you fight, that one who has a unique quote for each of the characters.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Was it? 'cause I played Ifan and it killed me also a "Betrayer". Or it was Lohse. Hmm. I would need to restart the fight, but frankly I hate it.

But we had theory here: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=70122&Number=587336#Post587336 were the idea was offered, that we could be a marionette of the Lord of Chaos and the Void hates us for it (maybe because the Demons should have destroyed the creation, but instead want to rule it etc.).

So maybe it is that or we are the reincarnation of an powerful servant of the Void (Leandra/Trife).

Last edited by Zelon; 21/09/16 12:41 PM.
S
S
Well, the lizard god for Red Prince says outright to just go ahead and kill Lohse and that your companions aren't "friends" but competition. Sit and stew on that one. :P

apprentice
apprentice
i have just started my second playthrough and choose to play as Lohse and im still in the prison camp, but i noticed the first voidwoken you encounter on the beach call out "Loh..Se" during the fight while on my first playthrough with my PC they just say "betreyer" or something along those lines

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by SacredWitness
Well, the lizard god for Red Prince says outright to just go ahead and kill Lohse and that your companions aren't "friends" but competition. Sit and stew on that one. :P

The human one says the same. Question is: are these the gods, but than why are we seeing them fighting TOGETHER again the enigmatic figure?

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard