Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 52 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 51 52
T
stranger
stranger
T
I played a bit with elf/zombie/necromancy/leech combo and noticed some odd interactions.

1. Healing out of combat with blood surfaces is near impossible as they disappear once you walk over them. Unlike blood, poison surfaces seem to disappear after a set amount of time, regardless of you travelling over them to heal.

2. Dealing vitality damage while having points in necromancy hurts the caster if they're a zombie. This also creates a pool of blood which can be used for leech-healing.

3. Cannibalizing a corpse as a zombie elf hurts the consumer and is potentially deadly if not treated with excessive dosages of poison walking.

Non-related bonus: With Far Out Man you can damage enemies outside their detection range. They will not engage in combat immediately but you will be suspected for assault.

veteran
veteran
I found a purging wand and I rescued Gerreth (not sure about the name, I mean the leader of the seekers). I went back to the seeker camp and they went off to the fortress with the shriekers. Then the only remaining seeker in the camp removed the collars for all chars.
This came next:

- I used the purging ward to kill the single shrieker near the fortress with the cursed switch. After that the message "your turn" remained on screen.

- I went to the fortress with the many shriekers. The char who had the purging ward equipped sneaked down the stairs to get the shriekers in range. Suddenly all shriekers died and the seekers ran down to the beach to a boat and the the boat disappears. I have not talked to the seekers and I could not interact with the boat.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
After the event described above I moved forward to the fortress. When I press the button, no field of view of other people can be seen. One magister walked around without caring about me. I was at the front gate and attacked the wandering magister. Combat started, but I fougt only 2 magisters and bishop alexandar. Other enemys were also shown in the attack order (the portraits on top of the screen) but they did not do anything. After I killed the bishop and the 2 magisters, combat ended and other magisters are still in the fortress.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
Killing alexandar gave me a belt that gives 50 armor, +4 strengh, +8 memory and +1 lucky charm.
I am lv 7 and he was level 10 and this is completely overpowered. At high levels, do you intend to give us items that give +20 to all stats? We are still very early in the game.

veteran
veteran
Repair hammers are consumed when repairing items but tongs are not consumed when used to repair items. Repair hammer stack but tongs do not stack.

C
stranger
stranger
C
My character's hair disappeared after walking through poison, leaving me bald.

- I entered the hidden alcove near the beginning (Playing as Sibelle) and walked straight through the poison around the vines and ascended them. Once I reached the top, I noticed she was bald in the game. I don't know if it may have an effect or not, but note that I did not have her default hair, but Hairstyle 5 instead. Her hair appeared on her in the inventory screen, and while I did have a helmet equipped, it was not displayed. After enabling the helmet to appear and then disabling it again, the hair did return however.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
--I smashed a locked chest in the chamber of the judge and a resulting wand was hidden beneath the debris - couldn't get it.
--During some fights I had attack animations without an attack. No ap taken, no damage done. After clicking 1/2/3 times it worked again.

veteran
veteran
I have finished the game. But the end was very strange. This is what happened tro me:

- find a purging wand
- rescue Garreth
- go to seeker camp, when I talk to Gerreth, all but one seekers leave the camp. This one seeker removes the source collars from all of my chars.
- Use the purging wand to kill the single shrieker near the place where you rescued Gerreth
- Talk to the woman who is hiding in the bushes nearby, convince her that you are not a magister and she leaves.
- I did not talk to the seekers after that.
- The char who has the purging wand equipped sneakes down the big stairs. As he gets closer, all shriekers suddenly die and all seekers run to the beach and disappear with a boat.
- A magister walk around in the fortress, but he ignores me (non of them have a field of view when you press the button). I attack him outside of the yard and combat against bishop Alexandar and his magisters starts without a dialogue. Only 2 magisters and the bishop fight, other enemies do not act at all because they are too far away.
- I kill them and then I am still in combat. All of my chars escape and I walk back to this point and loot the bishop.
- I sneak in the fortress from the side and start combat by teleporting the archer to me. Another melee magister joins the fight. I kill them, the mage does not act at all because he is too far away.
- If I was still in combat after killing them (not sure) I escaped again and returned.
- I teleported my party on the platform with the mage from outside the fortress. They were behind a wall so the mage did not see me.
- I started combat by sneaking to the mage and hit him with a knockdown arrow. His initial firestorm attack is so strong that it kills everything. Only by starting combat with a CC you have a chance. This is not possible if combat starts with a conversation, so I am not sure how you can win this battle in a fair way.
- When the mage died the void worm appered at the position where the mage died. (On the long platform on top of the fortress wall)
- I killed the worm. Gerreth appears on the stairs. We talk and at the end of the conversation he says that he is going to the boat, but he just stands there and says the same things again when I talk to him.
- I did all of the fighting alone. Not sure if somebody should fight with me. I saved the dragon, for example.

advice: Make sure that the magisters who fight with the bishop do not walk around before combat starts, especially not outside of the walls that surround the yard with the bishop. This way you have to enter the inner part of the fortress and the dialogue will always be shown.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
When going back to Fort joy, hound Emmie (and the other hounds) became hostile (before they were happy) and I cannot talk to Verdas anymore, only kill him.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Is it correct, that i can not yet leave the island?

Game does not continue when clicking on the biat.

Thx fir answer

A
stranger
stranger
A
Bug: Skill: First Aid

According to the description, First Aid cures certain status effects and heals for 30% of vitality. If you use First Aid to cure a status effect then the healing will not be applied.

R
stranger
stranger
R
here are screenshots of the typos/grammar issues I've run into so far
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNfTKgpeXKXv643n72_tdEkr5jJt076ZoPYEII
1. First trick my dad thought me (taught?).
2. More than one ship has met its Send on the rocks (End).
3. I don't rightly now (Know).
4. but for the very air they breath (breathe).

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Bug: when returning to Stingtail after telling Griff, Silence walks over and says something to him 'from Griff' - Stingtail wakes up and goes back to sleep, Silence is still standing - in complete silence...

L
stranger
stranger
L
- Wands don't have sound effects. In DOS EE they had this "zzzapp"-noise, now they haven't a casting nor a hit sound.

S
stranger
stranger
S
-Weird Visual "Stripes" across the mini-map and field.
http://i.imgur.com/Y065BTL.jpg

Last edited by Sibarian_Aries; 22/09/16 09:46 AM.
veteran
veteran
In the center of the gargoyle maze:
- When I want to use the sacophargus on the right side, 3 of my chars say it is too heavy. The red prince has 26 strengh (the others have less) and when he wants to use it, nothing happens (no text shown).

- The well feels buggy. When I read his words, I tried to drink water from the well, but I failed. For example there was an empty bucket near the well. I thougt this was a hint and I tried to combine the bucket with the well. The only result was, that I trew the bucket on top of the well so I could not reach it anymore. After reading in the forum, I cast a rain spell on the well and this helped.
Maybe the well should say "fill me". When I read the word drink, I assume that a person drinks water from a well, not the other way around.

- When you have the option to give money to the well, please tell us the exact value, not just a little, medium or much money. I have no idea how much money I have given. I think in your previous game you gave us the numbers of how much money we spend (D2 and D:OS1)

L
stranger
stranger
L
- Casting a Blessing on the burning pig on the scaffolding (there is only one pig up there) might cause it to disappear.

- Attacking the single Shrieker sometimes can get very weird. Sometimes it doesn't react to nearby characters and attacking it with the Purging Wand makes it get off it's cross. It then stands next to the cross, ignoring the characters while being invincible. Attacking it again may trigger combat, but the combat instantly ends with the the Shrieker showing no reaction.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Was fighting the crocolisks or whatever they are on the beach - 2 of my companions were standing on a ridge and I was on the sand, but still decently far from them. I throw a smoke grenade and they all get blinded, then we're immediately taken out of combat as the crocolisks wander off (still blinded) but start regenerating their health.

I know reptiles don't have the best memories, but surely they should still realize we were trying to kill them...

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
-a shield requires strength - but not atm I think
-aerotheurge increases damage to magic armour, but only by spells or also when using weapons that deal magical damage? If the last, then it is not reflected in the damage statistics.
-wits doesn't seem to affect magic armour (or it's me)

L
stranger
stranger
L
- After completing the quest regarding Gratiana's soul jar by handing it to her and going through the dialogue, she still offers the dialogue option about giving her the soul jar. When doing so, you repeatedly can go through her dialogue.

- When approching the two shriekers near the final boss area while carrying a purging wand and after the dragon is freed, the shriekers seem to die for no apparent reason. In fact, they are killed by the dragon, which doesn't spawn occasionly. So the shriekers die because of the script that kills them as the result of the dragon attack, but the dragon itself might not be there, leading to the weird result that the shriekers just seem to drop dead.

Page 16 of 52 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard