Next Thread
Print Thread
#585565 15/09/16 07:55 AM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thanks again Larian for this great game, I love to see progress and all the hard work come into light. So I will do my best to explain any issues I have been having.

Some of these problems have been noted by devs already but I want to make sure they are online.

1. In a multiplayer lobby if someone is in slot below a vacant slot IE player1 is in slot 4 and player2 is in slot 3,when slot 1,2 are open the game will bug out when choosing a character. The selection of the characters will go to slots 1 and 2 and no one will be able to play. This was tested with a 3 player lobby with slot 1 being open and player 3 got to pick for slot 1 and did not play the game and just observed. [A Larian Dev was in the lobby when this occurred]

2. In the game mode Kill the King there is no indication of who is the king. Another player and myself tried to figure out who the king was and there was no indication.
-We tested to see if it was the first person you picked and it was not the case. We had no idea who the enemy king was nor our own. At least we should know who our own king is.

3. Anyone who goes to create a lobby is not notified if we are starting a public lobby for arena. We need any sort of indication or option to allow the lobby to be public.[Devs are aware of this and said they will bring it up with the team]

4. [Not a bug] Suggestion. When inside of a lobby there is only a main menu button. We should have go back to Arena Menu.

5. [Not a bug] Suggestion. When inside a lobby we cannot communicate anyone in global chat. This furthers the problem of #3 and should be addressed if #3 cannot be fixed soon. I still would like to advertise my public games, or chat inside of a lobby even if #3 is fixed.

6. When I created a single player game my default settings went back to private without notice and tried to host a multiplayer PvP match. This caused my lobby to be private without me knowing. The only extra thing I did was go into my Menu-Settings and clicked ok, which may have reset the setting back to private.

Thanks!
Armageden

Last edited by armageden; 15/09/16 07:59 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
2. In the game mode Kill the King there is no indication of who is the king. Another player and myself tried to figure out who the king was and there was no indication.
-We tested to see if it was the first person you picked and it was not the case. We had no idea who the enemy king was nor our own. At least we should know who our own king is.

The king is selected randomly right now for each team, you can't choose it manually. But the King character is supposed to have a special FX playing on him to make him noticeable. If there is no, it's a bug. Could you be so kind to send me a screenshot of the game session where you don't have it?

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard