Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
So, generally, my point is - don't give up on the arena! I know it's sorta like a demo for early access, but it is a very succesful idea, I love it.
And I personally see nice future to it, if done properly. IMO, you should make more heroes and/or make it possible to create your own builds, but I guess creating more preset heroes is easier to balance out.
It literally has the potential of something like DotA. Only need some ratings, matchmaking, and maybe some visuals aka dress-items as in that same DotA. The gameplay is already fluid, fun, and packs some adrenaline. And it's addictive as hell.
So, devs, please, develop the arena further pretty please smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
I agree. I'd like to see Arena developed further. Once the campaign is done, Arena could keep me interested for quite a while.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Campaign is the core game and it should for sure be the priority, but this arena thing is a huge potential.
Can just agree with the OP and add my voice, as a long time pvp player in many games I can see you have gold in your hands with this Arena concept smile

S
veteran
veteran
S
Im just gonna double down on my suggestion to do a Mordheim esque mode where you develop a character through a league system with permanent injuries or deaths and permanent loot and stats. Its not balanced but its fun.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard