Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
I need to remove a curse from a lever and I just don't know what to do. My characters have no spell for that purpose. Thanks.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Oh, "that lever"! laugh Try blessing it.

J'aime le fromage.
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Yeah thanks but I just don't know how to bless things. Is it a spell or something? Cause none of my characters have anything related to blessing.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Yes: if you activate the statue shrine thing on the cliff overlooking the general area where you find the flaming pigs (which may also benefit), just a little to the east, you'll get to meet an assorted spirit depending on the origin you chose, but whichever one it is will give your main character a bless spell. You may need to manually add it to your hotbar using the skills menu.

Edit: I'm also absolutely the world's worst person at explaining things clearly, so if you need further clarification, I am available to cause further confusion.

Last edited by vometia; 23/09/16 02:23 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Hey guess what, when I came back to the statue of one of the seven, I was summoned by a god and he gave me the spell 'Bless' lol, how fortunate XD Thanks anyway for your help Vometia!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Awesome! smile I'm glad it happened without you having to attempt to follow my wayward directions. laugh

J'aime le fromage.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Ran into this last night as well, glad I'm not the only one.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard