Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 52 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 51 52
L
stranger
stranger
L
- When being killed by the Voidwoken Worm boss using it's ranged poison attack, characters will end up standing in a weird pose while partly clipping into the ground. This might be caused by a missing death animation that shall turn the dying char into goo or something like this.

veteran
veteran
I equipped the ring of braccus rex and got cursed. Then I cast bless on myself and I am not cursed anymore. Then I removed the ring but the quest log says that removing the ring did not remove the curse, even though I am not cursed anymore.

- I saved the burning pigs with the bless spell, which is OK.
Later I met the burning historien in the gargoyle maze. In order to heal him you have to cast first blood rain and then bless. Normal rain does not work.
He has necrofire so it is clear that bless is needed. But who had the idea that blood rain is also nessary? Without the forum I had no idea what to do there and it looks like many players had the same problem.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
S
stranger
stranger
S
- equipping items (boots, gloves, etc) with dodge % modifiers does not appear to affect character's dodge attribute.
- boots of braccus rex apply a -100% movement speed boost. this makes the movement of any character that equips it, very low (near 0).

L
stranger
stranger
L
- Hitting ESC to skip the intro occasionly crashes the game. Did three tests, game crashed twice.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hi,

I hope the file you upload contained the issue because if not I don't know how really show it to you but anyway I was fighting in some kind of castle near a beach and boat's wrecks.
My main character had infinite action point (which could be great :D) but couldn't attack (not so great). Each time I did an action I gained by my action points but I couldn't end the turn, attack... Just move in fact.
I had to quit the game and it crashed doing that.

My 1st bug so far and I love your game, even more than D: OS EE (yes it is possible)

D
stranger
stranger
D
I "escaped" the fort by teleporting past the guards at the docks, but I came back in to finish up a few missions and found that anytime a patrolman walked by the whole of Fort Joy became hostile to me. I have no hostility meter up on my character (where is that thing anyway, can't find it anymore) and everyone still has a collar, so I'm guessing that I'm flagged an escapee. It kinda sucks because I didn't realize I was "escaping" at the time, just got a big xp bonus for a new area and never saw the other notice, if there was one.

veteran
veteran
Bugs:

• [AUDIO] At some point, sound effects of thunder and rain began playing at regular intervals. I don't know when that started, I'd have to load a bunch of saved games until I find one before it started.
  • [SURFACE INTERACTION] I cast Bless on cursed, frozen blood and it didn't do anything. It should have blessed it.
  • [WRONG FLAG] When meeting Slane, his dialogue refers to the Source collars around our necks, even if we no longer have them on anymore.
  • [TYPO] Slane: "Shifting between two ships is our greatest gift." I think that should be shapes.
  • Rain of Blood seems to sometimes apply multiple hits during one turn of a character before you end that turn. Sebille's turn came up, and blood rain proceed and hit everyone at the start, and while I was still trying to choose my target, Blood Rain's duration ended, the rain stopped, but everyone was hit again, even though it was the middle of Sebille's turn - it hadn't ended yet.

Originally Posted by Madscientist
I equipped the ring of braccus rex and got cursed. Then I cast bless on myself and I am not cursed anymore. Then I removed the ring but the quest log says that removing the ring did not remove the curse, even though I am not cursed anymore.

Even better, you can put the ring back on and you remain curse-free!

- I saved the burning pigs with the bless spell, which is OK.

Really? I tried and it doesn't seem to work on them.

Later I met the burning historien in the gargoyle maze. In order to heal him you have to cast first blood rain and then bless. Normal rain does not work.
He has necrofire so it is clear that bless is needed. But who had the idea that blood rain is also nessary? Without the forum I had no idea what to do there and it looks like many players had the same problem.

I agree, without people telling me Blood Rain was the solution I wouldn't have known.

Last edited by Stabbey; 23/09/16 04:12 PM. Reason: bugs
L
stranger
stranger
L
- At x:116 y:231 the ground texture is cut off.

- Zooming on characters that are sitting on benches/stools/chairs makes their heads disappear.

Last edited by LizardEyes; 23/09/16 06:07 PM.
N
old hand
old hand
N
Some graphical glitches tonight:

I came back to the fort after removing every collars in my party but when I entered through the tunnel to the big room with Kniles, my characters looked like they had the collars on their neck even though they could use the source normally.
[img]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768497059[/img]

When you are choosing a custom elf and you take off her armor in the character creation window, the junction between the forearm and the upper part of the arm (around the elbow) doesn't fit properly.
[img]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768498685[/img]

S
stranger
stranger
S
in our 3 person game, only 3 can enter the "shrine to the seven". so only the first three can enter, the last one will get the option but wont be teleported. so only 3 will get the bless spell.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I encountered two things in the place where you need skulls to open doors:
- I could enter the trap door through the bars
- I could enter the portal with the blue stairs without the stairs being there

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I'm not sure if this counts, or if it's the right place to list the issue.

I played through the first D:OS using the Zombie trait (Poison heals you while "Normal healing" does damage), especially after being killed drinking my first potion. It was too funny.

The Necromancer skill line passive effect (Heal for a portion of Vitality damage done to targets) seems to CAUSE damage to those with the Zombie talent?

Is this intended? It seems kind of odd for a zombie character to be harmed by a skill line that usually goes hand in hand with being undead/vampiric.

-Z-

stranger
stranger
We had a lobby with 3 players. It said one player left, but he actually didn't, we could still talk in local chat. Another person (4th) joined, and we started the game. This resulted in 4 characters at the start, but we could only see 3 portraits and inventories. As soon as we talked to the Red Prince, the game corrected itself and we could see the 4th portrait and inventory.

Image for proof / further explanation: http://imgur.com/06Hj6bd

Screenshots gallery of some of my Original Sin 2 Early Access bug reports: https://imgur.com/a/zGzEl
J
apprentice
apprentice
J

• cannot talked to magister Loke after the undead ambush : screen This is the blind magister near the castle where you met Gareth the first time, that tried to arrest you

• Issue with Lohse during the fight in Fort Joy courtyard ( with the paladin cork as allied) : after some roundswithout issues, I cannot do anything, no even skip the turn. After a while, it is Cork 's turn and only then I can control the next character screen

• crafting recipe: nails + hammer only works with repair hammer

Last edited by jilbi; 24/09/16 05:56 PM.
O
stranger
stranger
O
1. After i get on boat at end my game immediately crashes.

2. On the male elf occasionally the hair glitches out to everywhere to where it's eventually upside down on my character. Looks hilarious! But should probably be fixed! ^_^

veteran
veteran
I accidentally screwed up with the Necromancers in the tower by breaking or absorbing one of the source jars from Braccus's vault.

So when I did get into the Necromancer Tower, the Lizard necromancer was dead on the ground. Because one was dead, the conversation did not progress far, and after a couple lines, talking to them produced [Met, has not given permission] as the dialogue text.

I eventually realized that I could just kill these guys manually, and surely enough, one had a key on them. But after I killed both of them, they all resurrected a second later - including the Lizard necromancer who had died when I broke their soul jar! That's a pretty clear error.

Nearby, if you teleport someone into the source puddle, it triggers a trap and when they get teleported back, it releases an angry zombie. So angry in fact, that it walks through apparently solid bars to get to you.

apprentice
apprentice
Mody is bugged he doesn't hand any of the characters I make an item (I am guessing it is supposed to be some kind of map) after pulling the spear out of the ghost in his underground hiding spot.

N
old hand
old hand
N
The final fight was bugged for me. I attacked from the right side and as a result the archer and the mage didn't participate until I came closer to them. So I was able to take down each combatant almost one by one which made it super easy. Then as I didn't use much of my potions and resurrection scrolls on this fight, the worm was a peace of cake.

The pathfinding of enemies needs to be looked into in those large area fights for more consistency and difficulty.

Despite this fight and the few glitches I encountered throughout my playthrough, I loved this first act very much and I am looking forward to try all the other goodies Larian is gonna add as the alpha goes on.

I do hope the editor is going to be first class for those of us willing to make our own stories. This is the next stage I would like to try out extensively.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J

empty flask appears on magical tab, instead of ingredients

identification: despite 0 points in loremaster, Losh is always the one identifiyng items, instead of the red prince ( who have 1 point, the others 0) She has, however, the highest craftmanshifp value , due to 2 in telekinesis

"The pawn" talent that gives a free 1AP of mouvement at the begining of the turn. Idon't know if it is intended, but if I start the turn by any other action than move, I still have that free move that I can use (even as last action)

Sound of thunder coming from nowhere

sometimes when left clicking on the toolbar, that removes the skill from it

the toolbar lock/unlock button resets to "lock", same as the "show party inventory" button that resets to it default value

Gratania and her soul jar. I am pretty sure I absorb the soul (I cleared Braccus vault). I have on jar in my inventory, that may be hers (I don't recall) . But, before talking to her, if I absorb the soul, making sure that her soul is lost to her forever, the dialog doesn't acknowledge that fact, and I am still able to give it back to her

the list action on this forum that does not work :p

Last edited by jilbi; 25/09/16 12:25 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C

Last edited by vometia; 25/09/16 08:20 PM. Reason: formatting
Page 17 of 52 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard