Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#588332 21/09/16 09:32 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Location: Vanadiel
L
Lyn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Joined: Aug 2016
Location: Vanadiel
hey guys, a little question about Braccus rex set gear that we can found, have you found all pieces ?

I can find the head/body/feet but i miss the hands and legs. Any tips where i can found them ?

Lyn #588338 21/09/16 09:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Bayern, Germany
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Bayern, Germany
no tips but i found also braccus weapon, the leggings and a ring - but no amulet or belt


Oh YEAH!
Have fun
Lyn #588479 22/09/16 07:32 AM
Joined: Sep 2016
member
Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2016
Spear - pulled from Withermoore
Helm - inside of the Braccus tomb
Chest - in the vault of Braccus Rex next to a gold pile
Legs - the room that has Withermoore's soul jar, the statue above on the left (requires some Wit to notice)
Ring - looted from the madman in the illusory cave
Torch (One-Handed Mace) - bless the burning pigs and fight the NPC that appears
Boots - a crumbling tower on a beach in the north part of the map (next to the boat)

Lyn #588482 22/09/16 07:48 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Frustratingly, on this play-through I was nice and released the madman from his torment and consequently didn't get the ring. frown So yeah, don't do that if you want to collect stuff.


J'aime le fromage.
Joined: Aug 2016
Location: Vanadiel
L
Lyn Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Joined: Aug 2016
Location: Vanadiel
Originally Posted by Kresky
Spear - pulled from Withermoore
Helm - inside of the Braccus tomb
Chest - in the vault of Braccus Rex next to a gold pile
Legs - the room that has Withermoore's soul jar, the statue above on the left (requires some Wit to notice)
Ring - looted from the madman in the illusory cave
Torch (One-Handed Mace) - bless the burning pigs and fight the NPC that appears
Boots - a crumbling tower on a beach in the north part of the map (next to the boat)


thank ! I didn't kill the skeleton that appear after saving the pigs so i didn't know for this weapon.

Now just miss the hands laugh

Lyn #588540 22/09/16 12:12 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2004
How does one know to bless the pigs ? Sigh. I just teleported them all to the ledge so they could keep either other company.

meme #588541 22/09/16 12:14 PM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Originally Posted by meme
How does one know to bless the pigs ? Sigh. I just teleported them all to the ledge so they could keep either other company.

Cast bless on them. You get the spell when you use the shrine overlooking the general area somewhere to the east.

Edit: oops, misread the question. I just guessed, though there may be an actual clue somewhere...

Last edited by vometia; 22/09/16 12:15 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
Joined: Sep 2016
N
stranger
Offline
stranger
N
Joined: Sep 2016
I got the ring from one of his projections before even getting to the actual treasure room where you can release him. It was the last one in the hall area immediately before the treasure room.

Lyn #588619 22/09/16 06:06 PM
Joined: Sep 2016
member
Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2016
I feel like there are still a couple of my pieces of gear somewhere like in the Necromancer Tower (the tomb that doesn't open).

Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Originally Posted by Nathan01
I got the ring from one of his projections before even getting to the actual treasure room where you can release him. It was the last one in the hall area immediately before the treasure room.

Oh, well spotted! I've just been back to collect it and there it was, as you said.


J'aime le fromage.
Lyn #589062 24/09/16 08:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: DeepSpace8
P
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
P
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: DeepSpace8
I can not find the legs.
got wits 14 and searched the soul room all over.


Amberstar
Joined: Sep 2016
N
stranger
Offline
stranger
N
Joined: Sep 2016
Originally Posted by Pimpel
I can not find the legs.
got wits 14 and searched the soul room all over.


Are you looking in the vault or the hidden room under the prison?

Joined: Aug 2016
Location: A Roadside Inn
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Aug 2016
Location: A Roadside Inn
Originally Posted by Kresky

Torch (One-Handed Mace) - bless the burning pigs and fight the NPC that appears


im just wondering how many flaming pigs there are to get the guy to spawn so i can get the torch, ive only found 4 pigs and the event havent triggered yet.

Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Originally Posted by Dexord
im just wondering how many flaming pigs there are to get the guy to spawn so i can get the torch, ive only found 4 pigs and the event havent triggered yet.

Five, IIRC: they have a bit of a tendency to wander about the general area though so look around for other one. A couple of mine seemed to like exploring the ramps.


J'aime le fromage.
Lyn #589133 25/09/16 08:41 AM
Joined: Sep 2016
F
stranger
Offline
stranger
F
Joined: Sep 2016
Where is Whitermoore?

Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Originally Posted by Farsticks
Where is Whitermoore?

In a cave next to the doctor (south of the kitchen in the main camp). The cave is "hidden" in that you'll need to swivel the camera around to see it. Playing hide and seek is fun. Bring a shovel.


J'aime le fromage.
Lyn #589142 25/09/16 09:53 AM
Joined: Sep 2015
L
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
L
Joined: Sep 2015
What happens if you get them all??

Lyn #589216 25/09/16 06:04 PM
Joined: Sep 2016
member
Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2016
The chest and ring trigger effects but the helm can trigger an event where you encounter a unique NPC.

Joined: Oct 2015
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Oct 2015
please.. how to enter the crumbling tower?


Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
Originally Posted by Nedda R
please.. how to enter the crumbling tower?


Use teleport.


WOOS
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5