#591472 04/10/16 06:04 PM
U
Unum Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
I was reading the interview in PC Gamer and I quote:

We get a lot of people complaining that it’s too hard, so that’s a good thing.

I sincerely hope you wont be catering to the masses and start dumming the game down. I'd rather see more difficulty options added, like you did in the Enhanced Edition. That way players can get the experience they want, be it easier or a harder game.

I'm not trying to come of as some "look at me how good I am"-guy but the game today isn't very difficult. Although, I've played the first one alot botht the vanilla and Enhanced Edition and I absolutely loved the Tactician Mode, so I guess that experience goes a long way.

When a game is to easy it quickly becomes boring, so I really hope you have some plans to add a Tactician Mode'ish difficulty and not keep that for any possible future Enhanced Edition.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
My friend played through the entire game in prisoners rags to increase the difficulty for himself =P
I found it was just spot on for me, I died the appropriate amount of times I would expect to per battle.

I imagine they will add extreme and hardcore, there are allot of people that enjoy it as difficult as possible. Makes the victories produce much more endorphin's

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Once I got a decent 2 handed weapon, I massacred everything.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Littlebob86
Once I got a decent 2 handed weapon, I massacred everything.

Because at current state warriors are pretty broken.

stranger
stranger
Tactician mode is planned. Until full release, all we'll have is classic and explorer, as they want tactician to have new enemy placements to make the game fresh. To know what'll be fair and what won't, they're probably going to reserve constructing the new enemy placements and enemy skills until the end of the development cycle.

EDIT: "Strategist mode". It's the first stretch goal on the Kickstarter page.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Kylonith; 05/10/16 12:53 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard