Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Testad Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Really, its terrible, as a tiger im very offended.
I wont buy any larian products again until i see some changes!

veteran
veteran
But the could be secret agent of the Voidwoken, just like the tortoises :O

Beware of the All-Squirrel!
http://www.exiern.com/comics/2008-04-03.jpg

addict
addict
Elwyn what have you done! Also we are not killing them..they are just sleeping.

veteran
veteran
Sleeping very very long, like the master of the dog. *nod*

Can we turn animals into throw rugs? I think a bear skin rug would be nice and snug ;-)

addict
addict
Originally Posted by BlueGuy
Can we turn animals into throw rugs? I think a bear skin rug would be nice and snug ;-)

you know..odd you bring that up. I remember one of the kickstarter goals was a player home..when I fought the gators I was thinking they would make neat trophy displays.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Ellary

you know..odd you bring that up. I remember one of the kickstarter goals was a player home..when I fought the gators I was thinking they would make neat trophy displays.

Player home?? Oh man oh man, I can see it now: my friend plays the game as "Security", and I play a female character with all my points invested into armor and vitality, names "Martha Stewart". I spend all my AP in combat on cooking and casting fire spells on the ground, and dropping meats on the fire to have a cookoff, and travel the world searching to become the world's greatest interior decorator.

T
Testad Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Originally Posted by SlamPow

Player home?? Oh man oh man, I can see it now: my friend plays the game as "Security", and I play a female character with all my points invested into armor and vitality, names "Martha Stewart". I spend all my AP in combat on cooking and casting fire spells on the ground, and dropping meats on the fire to have a cookoff, and travel the world searching to become the world's greatest interior decorator.

Hahahaha

Can i play a "Fernando", that guy that visits Martha when "Secutiry" is out?

veteran
veteran
Don't tell Ellary where your house lives, she surely would go on a hyper borrowing spree! oops

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Testad

Hahahaha

Can i play a "Fernando", that guy that visits Martha when "Secutiry" is out?

Haha yes! You can save all your charm grenades to be used on me, and I can follow you around, making comments about your muscles!

journeyman
journeyman

As an attack helicopter I have the right to bring death and terror to everything on the ground including innocent animals, restricting me would be very heliphobic.

Last edited by Lyrhe; 05/10/16 12:13 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lyrhe

As an attack helicopter I have the right to shoot at everything on the ground including innocent animals, restricting me would be very heliphobic.

Not to be a heliphobe here, (my family is full of proud AH-64 Apache attack helicopters) but isn't that expensive for you guys? I thought ammunition (I know, it's a helicopter thing, I wouldn't understand) was a big deal? And can't you guys just take out civilians instead?

journeyman
journeyman

Not to be a heliphobe here, (my family is full of proud AH-64 Apache attack helicopters) but isn't that expensive for you guys? I thought ammunition (I know, it's a helicopter thing, I wouldn't understand) was a big deal? And can't you guys just take out civilians instead?

First of all, I'm an AH64 MOD DELTA, get that? You being very insensitive there.

Implying we aren't cost effective when bringin glorious death and terror is actually really showing your ammunition privilege. Yeah we are more expensive in comparison with more modern systems but that shouldn't give any reason to opress us even more in terms of targets and usage.

enthusiast
enthusiast

First of all, I'm an AH64 MOD DELTA, get that? You being very insensitive there.

Implying we aren't cost effective when bringin glorious death and terror is actually really showing your ammunition privilege. Yeah we are more expensive in comparison with more modern systems but that shouldn't give any reason to opress us even more in terms of targets and usage.

Hey man, I'm really sorry. I knew a mod delta once, and it was really cool!

Not saying anything about your effectiveness here. I know plenty of people who duck under the nearest table whenever they hear an airplane go by now, because of helicopters like you, so I think the work you guys do is great!

But, like, couldn't you just be retrofitted...?

*braces for SJW downvotes*

journeyman
journeyman

Not saying anything about your effectiveness here. I know plenty of people who duck under the nearest table whenever they hear an airplane go by now, because of helicopters like you, so I think the work you guys do is great!

I can't even. I literally can't even.

I'm so writing on my Tumblr about this.

enthusiast
enthusiast

I can't even. I literally can't even.

I'm so writing on my Tumblr about this.

No no no, please don't!! My dad is president of Nintendo, and he'd kill me if he heard I was making fun of helicopters again frown

I'm just trying to understand you.

veteran
veteran
*makes some Popcorn and sells it totaaalllly overpriced*

enthusiast
enthusiast
*buys some popcorn*

*hands it to Lyrhe as a peace offering*

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I usually never make this sort of comments to humans, but I must say your identity has peaked my interest to get inside you. I guess that was a bit vehicleist of me, but then again, you are just a chopper. Oops, I did it again. Somebody stop me. :3

(now that I think about it preferably someone who isn't an attack helicopter... disagree )

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
After seeing the "request" from Elwyn in the other topic, then seeing this...
Damn, guys, I love you all. You enlighten my day every time I come to the forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard